美剧 | 皇家律师(2011) | 导航列表
皇家律师
第一季 第一集
鞋巷出庭律师办公室
无罪
鞋巷出庭律师办公室-账目-收入
总计 亏损1672.84英镑
无罪
下集预告
陪审团是否已就判决结果
'Has the jury reached a verdict
达成一致
upon which all of you are agreed?'
是的
'Yes.'
关于谋杀的指控
On count one of the indictment,
被告人是否有罪
do you find the defendant guilty or not guilty of murder?
无罪
Not guilty.
他的案子处于部分聆讯阶段
He's part-heard.
[即审判已开始 但尚未传唤全部证人]
布莱恩 我能做什么
Brian, what can I do?
什么 等一下 布莱恩
What? Hang on, Brian.
我当然会安排别人给你
Of course I've got somebody else for you.
稍等一下
Hang on for a second,
好吗 布莱恩
will you, Brian?
你猜怎么样 杰克
Guess what, Jake?
-你好 小姐 -我手上那宗谋杀案
- Hello, Miss. - My murder?
我最好先...
I better...
不好意思 喂
Sorry. Hello?
杰克 杰克 她那案子结了吗
Jake, Jake, has she finished yet?
-小姐 审讯结束了吗 -结束了
- Has your trial finished, Miss? - Yes.
-结了 -好的 布莱恩
- 'Yes.' - Good. Brian?
多谢您 麻烦您 小姐
Thanks, Miss. Cheers. Sorry, Miss.
布莱恩 这行有个老理
Well, you know what they say, Brian.
书♥记♥官的第一准则
First rule of clerking.
让女人去对付精神变♥态♥
Always put the girls in with the psychopaths.
那行 我回头再打给你
All right. I'll call you back.
哈利 你好啊 是
Harry, how are you? Yeah,
求你帮我个大忙
listen, I need a ginormous favour.
我今年35岁 在约会中强♥暴♥了对方
So, I'm 35 years old, I'm a date rapist.
[出庭律师为了避免泄露客户信息 惯用第一人称讨论案情]
玛莎 你来啦
Hello, Martha.
我往酒里放了药 把人带回了酒店住处
Spike drinks, back to my hotel room,
她昏迷不醒 我乘虚而入
she's comatosed, in I pop.
我的婚姻毁了 工作也没了
I've lost my marriage. I lose my job
因为我是个警♥察♥ 却犯了强♥奸♥罪
because not only am I a rapist, but I'm also a police officer.
你们觉得怎么样
So, what do you think?
-能判几年 -八年
- What do I get? - Eight?
-我可是据理力争啊 -十年
- On a fight? - Ten?
-四年 -四年
- Four. - Four?
-厉害 -厉害
- Brilliant. - Brilliant.
你今天出庭了吗 玛莎
In court today, Marth?
-对 -审讯吗
- Yes. - Trial?
有什么好玩的吗
Anything interesting?
妈妈 是我
Hi, Mum. It's me.
我有没有跟你说过 我手头的那宗谋杀案
Um, did I tell you about the murder trial I was doing?
没什么 没事了 再见 妈妈
Anyway, doesn't matter. Bye, Mum.
明天的
Tomorrow.
是什么
What?
严重入室盗窃罪
Aggravated burglary.
-严重情节是什么 -虐待
- What's the aggravated bit? - Torture.
对方是个领抚恤金的退休老人
Of an old-age pensioner.
人被绑着 差点被打爆了头
Tied him up and nearly punched his head off.
我猜是因为
Oh, and don't tell me.
你觉得女律师更讨陪审团的欢心
You think a woman would go down better with a jury.
跟我可没关系 是事务律师点名让你上
Got nothing to do with me. Solicitor's asked for you.
那人怎么样
And what's he like?
你问事务律师还是当事人
The solicitor or the client?
当事人
The client.
他...
He's, um...
你没问题的
You'd be fine.
就只有背页和光盘吗
A back sheet and a DVD?
其余的我快递给你
I'll bike the rest over.
没问题的
You'll be fine.
相信我 没问题
Trust me. Fine.
比利 案件摘要呢
Where's the brief, Billy?
出租车怎么还没到
Where's this cab? Where's this cab?
偷运毒品案 要作有罪辩护
The drugs, it's going to plead.
你确定
You sure?
负责此案的是莱德法官
And you're in front of Judge Ladd.
好极了
Excellent.
你申请皇家律师的推荐人有着落了
So, reference for your silk application,
我一早打算好了 先生
I was thinking, sir.
多谢你为我打算 比利
I love it when you think, Billy.
你觉得他能当上皇家律师吗
Do you reckon he'll get Silk?
是有麻烦
There's a problem.
咱们办公室还没站稳脚跟
More than one application from a young set of Chambers
报两份申请不是明智之举
like us is not a good idea.
我们有两位申请人吗
We've got two applications.
他和她
His and hers.
我们也帮不上什么忙 是吗
Not much we can do about that, is there?
能帮上吗
Is there?
你怎么来了
Why are you here?
快递发不了这么多东西
They were too big for a bike.
-很多吗 -对
- They? - Yeah.
进来吧
Come in.
上面两英尺半是严重入室盗窃罪的资料
Top two and a half feet is aggravated burglary,
底下六英寸是件偷运毒品案
and the bottom six inches is a drugs mule.
两份案件摘要吗
Two briefs?
别担心偷运毒品案
Don't worry about the drugs.
就走个五分钟的过场 不会有什么事
It's a five-minute mention and nothing's going to happen.
你跟法官混个脸熟就行
I need the judge to see your face
他能做你申请皇家律师的推荐人
because he could be a reference for your Silk application.
你文件格上的
Saw that in your pigeonhole.
两件案子是在同一个庭开吗
And they're both listed in the same court, right?
先是十点钟的偷运毒品案 在九号♥庭
Court Nine is first up at 10 for the drugs,
然后是一号♥庭的盗窃案
and then Court One for the burglary trial
十点半开始 记得先作保释申请
at 10:30 behind a bail app.
这会分散我处理盗窃案的精力
I don't want my defendant
对当事人不公平 比利
in the burglary short-changed, Billy.
入行十五年
15 years you've been doing this,
你依然坚守着那个原则
and you still believe, don't you?
无罪推定
Innocent until proven guilty.
[即任何人在未经证实和判决有罪之前 应视其无罪]
我跟你共事这么多年了
I've been watching you all that time
你从未动摇过
and you never waver, do you?
抛弃了这个原则 还做什么律师
If you don't have that, then you're dead.
干杯
Cheers.
晚安 比利
Night, Billy.
瑞德先生 之前忘了说
Mr Reader, sir? Forgot to mention...
那件偷运毒品案
The drugs,
同案被告人的辩护人是玛莎·科斯特洛
Martha Costello will be co-defending with you.
该死 该死
Damn. Damn.
需要我帮忙吗
Do you want a hand?
不用
No.
怎么才能找到负责我的律师
How do I find the barrister who's looking after me?
去查法♥院♥的审讯表
Look on the court lists,
找到你要进的庭 人自然会找到
see which court you're in and they'll come and find you there.
抱歉 你能不能别跟我讲话
Sorry, can you not talk to me?
我得全神贯注 不好意思
I've got to complete focus. Sorry.
严重入室盗窃案吗 我是控方律师
The aggravated burglary? I'm prosecuting you.
你的当事人真是好样的
Nice man, your client.
你对自己起诉的人都这么评价
That's what you say about everyone you prosecute.
既然他要出庭受审 就意味着皇家检察署
If he's here, if he's standing trial, that means the CPS,
警方 还有我都认为是他干的
the police and me all think he did it.
这说明什么
What does that tell you?
说明他特别需要我为他辩护
That he very badly needs me fighting his corner.
他的前科记录
Up-to-date list of previous.
是的 抱歉 麻烦通知
Yeah, sorry, yes, could you get the solicitor in the case of...
默西迪丝·科多巴一案的
美剧 | 皇家律师(2011) | 导航列表