美剧 | 皇家律师(2011) | 导航列表
全体起立
All rise.
很抱歉让大家久等
We're sorry to sit late,
但我们知道
but we are conscious of
这次上诉对你们来说有多么重要
just how much this appeal means to all of you
我们不想让你们继续等了
and we don't want to keep you waiting any longer.
在过去的三天里
Having listened with great care
我们仔细听取了双方的举证辩论
to the arguments over the past three days,
最终我们一致裁定本次上诉
it is our unanimous decision that this appeal
被驳回
be refused.
下周我们会在宣判时给出原因
We'll be giving our reasons in our judgment next week.
-把他押下去 -天啊 这是错的
- Take him down. - Oh, God. That's wrong!
不要
No!
求你们
Please!
不要
No!
她结束了
She's finished.
-准备好了吗 先生 -你先
- Ready, sir? - You go on.
那边见
I'll see you over there.
小姐
Miss?
他是被诬陷的
They fitted him up.
三年过去了 他们还在诬陷他
And three years later, they're still fitting him up.
这张不行
Not this one.
我想表现的克莱夫·瑞德可不是这样
That's not what I'm saying about Clive Reader.
谢谢
Thank you.
留心她
Keep an eye.
-欢迎来到你的派对 -天啊
- Welcome to your party. - My God.
时间很紧而且是要案
It's a very late return and it's big,
必须要有勇气有胆识的人才能胜任
so it's going to take someone with guts and balls.
去曼彻斯特待四个月
Four months in Manchester,
起诉所有涉及赌马行贿的人
prosecuting all the men who make horse-racing corrupt.
好啊
Great.
-星期二审前听证 -很好
- Pre-trial hearing on Tuesday. - Great.
警♥察♥撒谎了 他们讹言谎语
They lied, the police. They lied and lied and lied.
不说法律和证据 有时候你就是知道
Now, look. Forget the law, forget evidence. Sometimes you just know.
-约翰尼·福斯特是无辜的 -我想你有点
- Johnny Foster is innocent. - I think you're a bit...
-什么 -情绪激动
- What? What? - Emotional?
你没说错 我就是激动了
You're right, I am emotional.
为什么会这样 因为我是女人吗
And...and why is that? Because I'm a woman, do you think?
我没这么说
No, I didn't say that.
一个无辜的人要为他没犯的罪而坐一辈子牢
An innocent man is serving a life sentence for something he didn't do!
离开法庭时一定要起立鞠躬
You know, standing up and bowing matters when we leave court,
不是因为传统或者是谁的身份地位
not because of the tradition or anyone's status,
而是因为这表示我们都往前看了
but because it shows that we all move on.
往前看 有人受了冤枉怎么往前看
Move on? There's just been a miscarriage of justice. Move on?
我认为你是个无畏的律师
I think you're a fearless advocate,
无畏对人确实有很大帮助
and fearlessness goes a long way,
但仅有这点是不够的
but it's not the whole story.
晚安 科斯特洛小姐
Good night, Miss Costello.
瑞德先生
Mr Reader.
那是什么意思
What the hell did that mean?
忘记不开心的事 这是派对
Oh, forget about it. It's a party.
我想跳舞
Well, I want dancing.
怎么都不跳舞
Where's the dancing?
我爱她输的时候
I love her when she loses.
我爱她跳舞的时候
I love her when she dances.
她两样都特别不擅长
She's so very, very bad at both.
你应该直接告诉她 先生
You should just tell her, sir.
我爱你
I love you.
再说一遍
Say it again.
我爱你 玛莎·科斯特洛
I love you, Martha Costello.
我爱"快乐分♥裂♥"[英国乐队]
I love Joy Division.
-全心全意地爱他们 -我也是
- I mean, with all my heart, love them. - Me too.
是吗 喜欢创世纪合唱团 凯莉·米洛
Yeah, right. What? Genesis, Kylie,
还有伊安·柯蒂斯[快乐分♥裂♥主唱]
Ian Curtis?
我说的话是真心的
I meant what I said.
是吗
Did you?
喜欢他们超过冲撞乐队吗
More than The Clash?
玛莎
Oh, Martha!
玛莎
Martha?
玛莎
Martha?
玛莎
Martha?
比利
Billy?
还有多久
How long?
你的睾丸素水平很快就会降下来
Your testosterone levels will come down very quickly.
我是说...
I meant...
你懂的
well...
一开始有效 癌细胞停止扩散
It works, the cancer stops spreading,
之后就失效了
and then it doesn't work.
六个月 三年 每个病例都不同
Six months, three years... every case is different.
我会失去多少男子气概
How much less of a man will I be?
乳♥房♥♥会凸起
Up a couple of bra sizes.
剃须刀可以扔掉了
Throw away the electric razor.
也不会有晨勃了
No more Mr Big Boy in the morning.
你爱哭吗
Do you cry easily?
-不爱 -现在会了
- No. - You do now.
会有一点疼
Small scratch.
当我目睹他盘诘一位非常资深警员时
'I knew that, er... Clive Reader was exceptional
就知道克莱夫·瑞德这个人非同凡响
'when I...I saw him cross-examine a very senior police officer...'
-你没事吧 -快去吧 这是你的时刻
- You OK? - You go. Your moment.
...法庭大门 完全不知道
'...courtroom door, completely unaware,
裤子已经掉到了脚踝
'with his trousers around his ankles,
谎言与欺骗被揭露无遗
'who was being exposed as a liar and a fraud.'
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
有请皇家律师克莱夫·提好裤子·瑞德先生
Mr Clive "Hold on to your trousers" Reader QC.
比利
Billy?
先生 你儿子大卫被逮捕了
It's your son, sir. David. He's been arrested.
-为什么 -涉嫌杀害一位警员
- What? For what? - Killing a police officer.
什么
What?
我们掌握多少信息
How much do we know?
800人的示♥威♥队伍被包围在一个窄巷里
Er...800 demonstrators kettled into a narrow street,
非常拥挤 示♥威♥者想出去
way too small for that kind of number. People want out.
警♥察♥继续缩小包围圈
The police squeeze them tighter.
-继续讲 -六个警♥察♥进入包围圈
- Go on. - A team of six coppers go in.
-进去干什么 -不知道
- Why? - Don't know.
-然后呢 -他们说其中一名示♥威♥者...
- And then? - They're saying that one demonstra...
说他突然发起疯来 先生
They're saying he goes berserk, sir.
双手用力推了其中一名警♥察♥的胸部
Pushes one of the coppers, two hands, hard, in the chest.
-大卫不可能这样 -这是警方的说法
- But David wouldn't... - That's what they're saying.
韦伯斯特警员头部撞到灯柱底部
PC Webster cracked his head on the bottom of a lamp post.
颅内出血
Bleed inside the skull,
大脑受到压♥迫♥ 两小时后死亡
pressure on the brain, dies two hours later.
克莱夫 对不起搅了你的皇家律师派对
Clive, I'm...I'm sorry about all this, at your silk party.
快走吧
Come on.
尽快把他们送过去
Get them there as quick as you can.
你想要谁 先生
Who do you want, sir?
请站起来
Stand up, please.
这事没法公事公办 是吧
This is personal, isn't it?
一个是你们的人 一个是我们的
One of ours. One of yours.
所以我们双方能否秉公办理就非常重要
Which makes it so important that we all remain completely professional.
你是他妈妈吧
You the mum?
出庭律师现身警♥察♥局
A barrister in a police station.
这不违反你们的规定吗
Isn't that against your rules?
一个少年第一次进牢房♥
A teenage boy in a cell for the first time in his life.
他需要我吗 他真需要律师吗
I mean, does he need me? Or does he need a lawyer at all?
毕竟你会照顾他的 对吧
Because, I mean, you'll look after him, won't you?
还是免费的
And then it won't cost anything.
谁在乎什么律师和罪犯呢
Anyway, who cares about barristers and criminals?
除非是你自己 或者你儿子
Unless of course it's you or your son.
但你从来没经历过 对吧
But then it never is, is it?
顺便告诉你 他妈妈死了
His mum's dead, by the way.
大卫 跟我说实话
David, just tell me.
美剧 | 皇家律师(2011) | 导航列表