美剧 | 急救警情(2014) | 导航列表
No, buddy.
不 老兄
No... Abreu's headed for a sophomore slump.
不 Abreu要进入次年疲软期了
It's one of the eternal laws of the sport.
这是体育界永恒的法则之一
I don't know, bro.
我不知道 老兄
Those Cubans play by their own rules.
那些古巴人有他们自己的法则
Then go ahead and draft him,
那只管在职棒选秀里选他啊
but don't come bitching to me when he goes 0 for April.
等四月比赛他拿零分的时候 别跟我叨逼就好
Oh, do you want me to get that?
哦 要我帮你看一下手♥机♥吗
Yes, please.
好的
Text from Theresa, the apartment fell through.
Theresa发来的短♥信♥ 公♥寓♥没租成
Aw, damn. That place was perfect.
噢 天杀的 那个公♥寓♥非常棒
Do you want me to text her back?
要我给她回短♥信♥吗
Yeah, write "Bummer."
好的 你就写"太衰了"
Looks a little cold.
看上去有点冷淡
Do you want me to send a frowny face,
要我发一个皱眉的表情吗
like you're really sad about it?
表示你真的很遗憾
No.
不要
No, I don't do that. Come on.
不 我才不要这样 来吧
Emojis?
表情符号♥吗
Everybody uses emojis, John.
John 人人都用表情符号♥
Everybody uses emojis, John.
John 人人都用表情符号♥
Oh, yeah, I don't use emojis.
哦 我可不用表情符号♥
Then you better get with the times.
那你最好赶赶时髦
Okay, well, let's just go old-school, traditional sad face.
好吧 就发个传统的哭脸就好了
Just go... uh, colon-parentheses. Call it a day.
就 呃 发个冒号♥和括号♥ 就这样
Look, trust me, I've got something you'll like.
相信我 这个你会喜欢的
What are you saying?
你在说什么
Ow, look at that crying panda.
哦 快看这只哭泣的熊猫
That's weird.
好奇怪
Yeah.
是的
Who would want to make a panda cry?
谁会想要惹哭一只熊猫呢
Aw, did someone take away your bamboo, bro?
哦 有人抢走了你的竹子吗 老兄
I'll kill 'em.
我会杀了他们
Hey, you want me to text anything back, T?
嘿 T 需要我回复些什么吗
Yeah.
好的
What'd she write back?
她回了什么
"Hi, Hank."
"你好 Hank"
T, I got to say, you and Johnny got it these days.
T 我得说 这几天你和Johnny打得火热啊
You got heat. Estan caliente.
干柴烈火 十足的干柴烈火
I can feel it in the phone.
我能从手♥机♥里感觉出来
Oh, that's 'cause you left it in the sun.
哦 那是因为你把手♥机♥放在了太阳底下
Yeah, but nah, y'all look bona fide.
是的 但你们看上去都彼此赤诚相待啊
It's kind of true.
你说得对
In a weird way I think almost getting married
奇怪的是 我觉得比起真的结婚
made us closer than actually getting married.
没结成婚让我们更亲近了
I've never been happier.
我现在非常幸福
That's really sweet, T. Hey, can I date your sister?
真甜蜜 T 嘿 我可以约你的妹妹吗
What? Who?
什么 谁
Your sister Maeve, she's kind of short,
你的妹妹Maeve 她略娇小
got brown hair and these really sweet titties?
有一头棕色的头发和一对美丽的乳♥房♥♥
No, you don't want to date Maeve.
不 你不会想跟Maeve约会的
She is a terrible girlfriend.
她是个可怕的女朋友
Actually, she's been great. Oh, damn.
事实上 她可棒了 哦 卧♥槽♥
Seriously? T.
真的假的 T
Seriously? Remember that day last week
你讲真 你还记得上个礼拜
that was really pretty out? Oh, no.
我举止奇怪的那天吗 哦 不
Let's pretend like I asked you
就假装在那之前的两个礼拜
if I could date her two weeks before that.
我就已经问过你是否能跟你妹约会
Was it the peanuts?
那是花生吗
Yes. Uhhuh.
是的 啊哈
Please tell me you didn't try to cure a peanut
你可别告诉我
allergy with peanuts.
你想用花生治好花生过敏
My herbalist told me about it.
是我的中医告诉我的
You give yourself a little bit of the allergen every day
让自己每天摄入少许过敏原
and slowly increase the dosage.
然后慢慢地增加剂量
Your herbalist is full of shit.
你的中医在放屁
This is a beautiful place.
这个房♥子真美
How much do you pay, if you don't mind me asking?
如果你不介意的话 我想问你花了多少租金
Oh, I own it.
哦 这房♥子是我的
Nice.
真好
How much did that set you back, if you don't mind me asking?
如果你不介意的话 我想问你花了多少钱买♥♥的
No idea.
我不知道
My parents got it for me as part of my trust fund.
我的父母把这个当作部分信托基金给我买♥♥的
I'm refurbishing the building.
我在翻新这个房♥子
When you're not trying to kill yourself?
是在你没有试图自杀的时候么
I climbed K2, I think I can conquer a peanut allergy.
我爬过K2峰 我想我可以战胜花生过敏
What's K2?
K2峰是什么
It's the second-highest mountain in the world.
是世界上第二高峰
Maybe you should climb Everest
在战胜花生过敏之前
before you try to tackle peanuts.
也许你应该去爬珠穆朗玛峰
Yeah, you don't want to mess with allergies.
你不想被过敏所困扰
I'm allergic to bee stings.
我对蜂蜇伤过敏
It's not deadly, but I keep an EpiPen around just in case.
虽不致命 但还是自备了一支肾上腺素注射器以防万一
Probably good advice for you.
也许对你来说是个好建议
Hey, how you feeling?
嘿 你感觉怎么样
Better.
好些了
Much better.
好多了
I'm gonna be right back with some paperwork.
我去做下记录 马上回来
You're gonna be fine.
你会没事的
I've got a cousin who swells up like a balloon
我有个表兄弟 他一吃青葱
any time he has shallots.
整个人胀得像个气球
You'd be surprised how many things have shallots in them.
你会惊讶于有多少东西里面含有青葱
Actually, I wouldn't.
说真的 我不惊讶
I got pretty heavy into shallots about six months ago
六个月前 我在印度尼西亚的时候
when I was in Indonesia.
严重沉迷于青葱
I got to say, compared to onions,
我得说 与洋葱相比
their flavonoid levels are off the charts.
青葱的类黄酮含量多了去了
Hank, this guy knows shallots. Mmhmm.
Hank 这家伙很了解青葱嘛 嗯嗯
Oh, hey, sorry.
哦 嘿 打扰了
Can I borrow you for a second?
我可以跟你谈谈吗
Yeah.
当然
So what can you tell me about shallots?
你能再给我讲讲青葱吗
Everything.
言无不尽
Hmm?
嗯
Whoa.
哇哦
And it's for rent, and it's perfect for Theresa and me.
正在出租 太适合我和Theresa了
Dude.
好家伙
Look at the natural light. Uhhuh.
看这自然采光 啊哈
Got a great kitchen,
一个很棒的厨房♥
huge bedroom, a tub big enough for me.
宽大的卧室 能容下我的浴缸
I don't fit in just any tub, John.
不是什么浴缸都能容下我的 John
I want this apartment.
我想要这间公♥寓♥
Not a chance. I found it.
门都没有 这是我发现的
You can come visit, but this apartment belongs to me.
你可以来做客 但是这间公♥寓♥属于我
That's my tub.
那是我的浴缸
Okay, that's Theresa's tub,
好吧 那是Theresa的浴缸
but should I choose to take a bath,
但是我可以洗个澡
I'm taking it in that tub.
我可以在浴缸里洗个澡
This apartment has so much potential,
这间公♥寓♥有很大的价值
and you are gonna squander it.
而你只会浪费它
You're a squanderer.
你就是暴殄天物的人
Theresa and I are gonna have so much sex in here.
Theresa和我会在这里疯狂做♥爱♥
I can hear it now. Hey, peanut... hey, baby.
我听到了 嘿 花生 嘿 宝贝
I don't hear nothing.
我什么都听不到
Demolition Man. Too loud.
<超级战警> 太吵了
The Artist?
<艺术家>呢
Too quiet. Fast and Furious.
太安静了 <速度与激♥情♥>呢
Too Vin Diesel.
太范·迪塞尔了
xXx: State of the Union.
<极限特工2>呢
Way too Vin Diesel. The Pacifier.
太过范·迪塞尔 <超级奶爸>呢
美剧 | 急救警情(2014) | 导航列表