美剧 | 佐恩之子(2016) | 导航列表
Attack!
攻击
Mind if I...
介意我...
cut in?
加入吗
All right, Zorn!
干得好 佐恩
Ah. Hey, guys, sorry.
嘿 兄弟们 抱歉
I got to split, it's my kid's birthday.
我得闪了 我小孩生日
Ah, the little bone crusher's 17. Can you believe it?
小魔王十七岁了 你相信吗
Say hi to the wife for us.
替我们问候你太太
I mean, technically,
认真来讲
she's my ex-wife, but, you know,
她是我前妻 不过 你懂的
there's still some hot embers in that fire, right?
还可以死灰复燃 对吧
Sounds like you've got a beautiful family, Zorn.
听起来你家庭美满啊 佐恩
I really hope to meet them some day.
真希望哪天见见他们
Don't worry, you definitely will, Skunk Man.
别担心 会有机会的 讨厌鬼
Well,
好吧
at least he died doing what he loved,
至少他死前还在做自己爱的事
wanting to meet my family.
盼着见见我的家人
Here I come, son.
我来啦 儿子
Ah, come on.
啊 不是吧
Unbelievable. Unbelievable.
难以置信 难以置信
You want a baby wipe?
你要湿纸巾吗
"Baby wipe?"
"湿纸巾"
This guy just offered me a baby wipe.
这家伙刚刚给了我一张湿纸巾
Can you believe that?
你相信吗
I know you're fake-sleeping.
我知道你在装睡
So is that, is that a no on the baby wipe?
所以 意思是 你不要湿纸巾吗
You're right, that's a no, I'm good.
对 我不要 不用了
Yeah.
好吧
I'm, uh, on my way to Orange County
我正要去橘子郡
to see my wife and kid.
看望我的老婆孩子
Oh? Yeah, I'm on my way to Orange County
是吗 对 我正要去橘子郡
to see my wife and kid.
看望我的老婆孩子
They're gonna be so pumped.
他们一定会超兴奋的
I mean,
我是说
nothing, nothing more emotional
没什么比当兵的回家
than a soldier coming home, am I right?
更让人情绪激动的了 是吧
Oh, by the way, I'm Zorn.
顺便说一句 我是佐恩
Defender of Zephyria,
泽菲利亚的守卫者
Conqueror of the Tribes of Aegon,
阿贡部族的征服者
Decapitator of the Dark Herdsmen of...
黑牧人的斩首者...
Okay.
行吧
Uh, excuse me, sorry. Uh, sorry,
不好意思 呃 不好意思
eh, um, that's mine. Uh, the-the sword...
呃 那个是我的 那把剑...
If someone can grab that ple...
谁能帮我拿一下...
No one could grab that, huh?
没人会帮我拿 是吧
No one? Great. Thanks, guys.
没有吗 好吧 谢了 各位
Oh, you've got to be kidding me.
有没有搞错
No, no, no, I'm fine.
不不不 我没事
Please, continue.
请继续吧
Ah, let's see what we got here.
来看看这是什么
Oh, there he is, there he is.
噢 他来了 他来了
My little bone crusher. That's what I call him.
我的小魔王 我是这么叫他的
He's probably, like, I don't know,
他大概 我不知道
seven feet tall by now.
现在可能两米一了吧
Oh, uh, by the way,
顺便说一句
I'm Zorn, Defender of Zephyria,
我是佐恩 泽菲利亚的守卫者
Conqueror of the Tribes of Aegon, Decapitator of the...
阿贡部族的征服者 黑牧人...
You've got to be Bi-- me.
你[哔——] 在逗我吧
Yeah, you could just toss that right there.
对 丢在这里就好了
Hey, you don't have change for $100, do you?
你有没有零钱找一百块
No, I'm kidding, I'm not gonna tip you.
开玩笑的 我可没打算给你小费
Hello, Zorn.
嗨 佐恩
There's my gal! Ex-gal, whatever.
这不是我夫人吗 前夫人 随便啦
That trip was rough.
这一路可真够辛苦的
You know, I called the flight attendant a "Stewardess."
我管一个空少叫"空姐"
Bad move, he was not pleased. Come in.
我失策了 他可不乐意 进来吧
Oh, not how I remember that photo being framed,
噢 记忆中这张照片不是这样装框的
but... Did you get bangs?
但是... 你剪了刘海吗
Oh, yeah, yeah, I don't know,
对啊 对 我不知道
I'm still getting used to them.
我还在适应
Well, you know, I mean, they just started
我是说 这刘海慢慢地
to cover a forehead wound.
遮住我额头上的疤
And then I was like, "Yeah, what the hell, it's summer."
我感觉就像 "去他的 这可是夏天"
Uh, hey, by the way, where's my little decimator?
啊 那什么 我的小魔王呢
Thought you said he'd be home by 3:00.
我以为你说过他三点回家
I actually said his bus gets here at 4:00.
我说的是校车四点到
Look at us, fighting like the old days.
看看我们 跟以前一样吵吵闹闹
I miss this.
我想念那些日子
Man,
天
I cannot wait to see him.
我等不及要见他了
He's gonna be so pumped!
他肯定会特别高兴
Kid's just like his old man, he's a warrior.
这孩子跟他爹一样 是个战士
Oh, wait, your dad's coming to town, right?
等等 你♥爸♥爸来了 是吧
Yeah, I'm actually pretty excited about it,
对 我其实还挺兴奋的
you know? I mean, last time, sure
当然了 上次他来的时候
he showed up half-naked,
半裸着就出现了
like, swinging a sword around, yelling my name.
挥舞着一把剑 狂喊我的名字
Just like, "Alangulon!" Yeah, no, I remember.
像这样 "阿伦古龙" 对 我记得
That's why we got the metal detectors.
他给我们带了金属探测仪
I like the metal detectors.
我挺喜欢金属探测仪的
They're cool. It's like...
挺酷的 就像...
It's like we're at the airport, you know, you can pretend.
可以假装我们在机场
I can't bring my Altoids in anymore.
我就不能再携带薄荷糖了
Okay, but that's the price of travel, right?
好吧 但这就是旅行的代价 不是吗
Yeah.
对
The other day
前几天
Vulchazor sends a bunch of
瓦尔查佐派了一群冰蝙蝠
ice bats to attack the palace, and next thing you know...
来攻击王宫 紧接着...
Edie, did you hide my Crocs again?
伊蒂 你是不是又把我的洞洞鞋藏起来了
What the hell?
这他妈是谁
I can't find them any... Hey.
我哪儿也找不着...嘿
Hi. Wow. Uh, you must be Zorn.
嗨 哇 你一定是佐恩吧
It's a pleasure to finally meet you.
很高兴终于见到你了
Zorn, this is Craig,
佐恩 这是克雷格
my fiancé
我未婚夫
Fiancé?
未婚夫
Oh.
噢
Really... just really great to meet you.
真的 非常荣幸见到你
Really great.
非常荣幸
Zorn, it's obvious that you're
佐恩 很明显
applying way too much pressure
你太用力捏着
to my hand right now, and...
我的手了 而且...
Uh-huh.
怎么
Actually, it hurts. It does?
事实上 很疼 真的吗
It really does. Oh.
真的 好吧
In addition to that, you're emasculating me
还有 你正当着我未婚妻的面
in front of my fiancée. Craig is
让我做不了男人 克雷格是
a professor of psychology. Oh.
心理学教授 是这样
Okay. Oh,
好吧 嗯
don't you have a lecture at 3:30?
你三点半不是有课吗
Oh, yes.
对
Shouldn't you be logging on?
还不去登陆吗
What do you mean, "Logging on"?
你说"登陆"是什么意思
Craig teaches at an online college.
克雷格 在一所线上大学教书
Yeah, but you said, "Lecture".
但是你说了 "授课"
Okay, I-I can see
行了 我明白
where this is going.
你要说什么了
Let's just stop it right here.
让我打断你一下
Yes. I teach online.
没错 我在网上教书
Does that make me less of a man
这就能说明我跟其他教授
美剧 | 佐恩之子(2016) | 导航列表