《南方公园》第19季 第1集
"很赞很勇敢"
I'm going down to south park
gonna have myself a time
Friendly faces everywhere
humble folks without temptation
Going down to south park
gonna leave my woes behind
Ample parking day or night
people shouting howdy neighbor
Heading on out to south park
gonna see if I can't unwind
I like girls with big vaginas
I like girls with big fat titties
Come on down to south park
and meet some friends of mine.
全校紧急会议
好 请所有同学和家长入座
All right, parents and students, please take your seats.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
如你们所知
Now, as you know,
上周有一个学生
There was an incident at the school last week
[指比尔·科斯比性侵丑闻]
将性侵描述成"欲♥火♥科斯比"
involving a student referring to rape as a "Hot Cosby."
好么
M'kay?
听着 听着
Listen, listen!
维多利亚校长已经被开除了
Principal Victoria has been fired.
什么
What?
-开除了 真的吗 -干得好 伙计
- Fired? Really? - Sweet, dude!
我们委任了一名新校长
And a new person has been appointed
他将致力于将南方公园小学
to try and make South Park Elementary
打造成与时俱进的优秀学园
a more progressive place that fits in with today's times.
好么
M'kay?
欢迎政正[政♥治♥正确]校长
So, please welcome P.C. Principal.
听好 我是政正校长
All right, listen up. My name is P.C. Principal.
我不了解你们 但老实说 我已经厌倦了
I don't know about you, but frankly, I'm sick and tired of
当今社会未成年人被边缘化的状况
how minority groups are marginalized in today's society.
我来 是因为这里还停留在愚昧落后的时代
I'm here because this place is lost in a time warp!
学生还在用"弱智"这种词骂人
Students who still use the word "Retarded,"
老师声称没有子♥宫♥的女人
A teacher who said women without wombs
都该去做艾滋病检测
should get an AIDS test.
那时我还是个拉拉
Oh, I was a lesbian then.
一名有色人种大厨
A chef person of color
带着孩子们唱灵魂歌♥曲
who the children had sing soul songs,
最后却因孩子而死
and who the children drove to kill himself.
才不是 他是被娈童俱乐部洗♥脑♥了
No, he got brainwashed by a cult.
你被留校察看两天 小伙子
And that's two days' detention for you, young man.
-四点放学别走 -什么
- We'll see you at 4:00. - What?
我们身为科罗拉多州人
Let me ask you this. We're in Colorado, right?
学校里竟然没有西班牙小孩
Where are the hispanic kids? Huh?
说好的其他人种呢
Where are the ethnic and racial minorities?
托肯是黑人
Well, we have Token. He's black.
恭喜你也被留校察看两天了 麦基
And that's two days' detention for you, Mackey. Congratulations.
什么 我也被留校察看
Wha... I got detention?
来之前我谷歌♥了南方公园
I googled South Park before I came here,
你们做了那么多烂事竟然没受到惩罚
and I could not believe the shit you are getting away with.
口口声声说要为变性人维♥权♥的人
People claiming to be advocates of transgender rights,
不过是想借机混进女厕[卡特曼]
but really just wanting to use the women's bathroom.
有的白人自以为是中国人
A white man who thinks he's Chinese,
还要建城墙抵御蒙古人
and built a wall to keep out Mongolians.
我恨蒙古人
Ooh, I hate-a Mongolians!
这他妈叫什么事儿 逗我玩儿呢
What the fuck is this? Are you kidding me?
告诉你们 好日子到头了
I'm telling you all, this is done.
管你们喜欢与否 政正时代归来
Like it or not, P.C. is back,
这将是一个无与伦比的时代
and it's bigger than ever.
[警车鸣笛声] 听到了吗
Whoo! Whoo! Whoo! You hear that?
这是2015年给你们当头一棒的声音
That's the sound of 2015 pulling you over, people.
吃屎去吧
Suck it.
伙计 一切似乎要大变样了
Man, I guess things are gonna be different around here.
我觉得这是好事啊
You know what? I think it's good.
早就该这样了
Let's face it, this is long overdue.
你们听说了吗
Did you guys hear?
卡特曼管海蒂·特纳叫"脏逼妹"
Cartman got four days detention
被留校察看四天呢
for calling Heidi Turner "Clitty Litter."
关键是埃里克竟然没有反驳
But the thing is, ?Eric isn't even fighting it.
他似乎被吓得不轻
It's like he's all sad and scared.
喜闻乐见 是该有人震慑下他了
Good! ?He should be sad and scared.
这种行为应该被正视
These things do matter.
我已经开始为身处这样一个
And I already feel better to be at a school
能正视这些破事儿的学校
where we can start to have a dialogue
而感到高兴了
and talk about this stuff.
请凯尔·布洛夫斯基
Will Kyle Broflovski
立刻到校长办公室来一下 好么
Report to the principal's office immediately, m'kay?
凯尔·布洛夫斯基
Kyle Broflovski.
我念对了吗
Did I say that all right?
校长办公室
你好 我是杰拉德
Uh, hi. I'm Gerald,
凯尔·布洛夫斯基的父亲
Kyle Broflovski's father.
请坐
Have a seat.
我刚和您的孩子谈过了
I've been talking with your child,
我们将给他两周留校查看的惩罚
and we're gonna be giving him two weeks detention.
这是怎么回事 凯尔
What's this about, kyle?
您儿子对一个四年级女孩说了些话
Your son said some things to a fourth-grade girl
恕我直言 令我作呕
that, frankly, make me want to puke.
现在我是校长
Now that I'm principal,
我不允许任何人让学校里的成员
I'm not gonna allow anyone at this school
感到不安或受到骚扰
to be made feel unsafe and harassed.
他说了什么
Wh-wh-what did he say?
请原谅我的言辞
You'll have to excuse my language.
我认为凯特琳·詹娜[变性奥♥运♥冠军]不是英雄
"I don't think Caitlyn Jenner is a hero."
这种对变性恐惧和偏激的憎恨言论
This kind of transphobic and bigoted hate speech
是不能在这里流传的 老兄
isn't gonna fly here, bro!
我觉得我们都同意
I thought we were all on board
凯特琳·詹娜是一名出色而美丽的女人
that Caitlyn Jenner is an amazing, beautiful woman
她犹如一只
who had the exquisite bravery
迎风而飞的蝴蝶般优雅且勇敢
of a butterfly flying against the wind.
但是却有人说出这种屁话
And then this shit comes out of people's mouths!
政正校长 我相信凯尔只是在评论
P.C. Principal, I-I'm sure Kyle
布鲁斯·詹娜[变性前用名]这个人而已
was just referring to Bruce Jenner as a person,
而非是针对任何...
and not trying to say anything against --
你♥他♥妈♥有病么 老兄
You got a fucking problem, bro?
没有
No.
因为不是他妈的什么布鲁斯·詹娜
Cause it's not Bruce fucking Jenner!
是凯特琳 而她是一个超他妈赞的女人
It's Caitlyn, and she's a fucking stunning woman!
还是说他歧视女性这臭毛病
Or maybe you're the one teaching him
就是跟你学的
to demean women in the first place.
怎么了 他妈的怎么了 老兄
Huh?! What's up? What the fuck is up, bro?!
也许我们可以
Look, maybe we can all just take --
你们他妈给我滚出去
Get the fuck out of here, dude!
柯兰奇微酿啤酒吧
这家伙以为他是哪根葱
I mean, who the hell does this guy think he is?
某个大学小屁孩就这样跑来
Some college kid's gonna come in
说我们这套过时了吗
and tell us our ways are old?
是啊 而且他不能这样欺负我们的孩子
Yeah. And you can't bully our kids like that.
凯尔已经要被留校查看两周了
Kyle's already gotten two weeks of detention.
为什么
For what?
就因为他说了些有关凯特琳·詹纳的话
Just 'cause he said something about Caitlyn Jenner.
凯特琳·詹纳 她是个英雄
Oh. Caitlyn Jenner? She's a hero.
她很赞很勇敢
She is stunning and brave.
很赞
Stunning.
她非常美丽 而且很激励人
She is absolutely beautiful, and an inspiration.
-是的 -是的 是这样的
-Yep. -Yep, that's right.
你们这帮人在说
What the hell are you guys talki--
我们得小心点 杰拉德
Uh, we got to be careful, Gerald.
这是个大学酒吧
This is a college bar.
有人对凯特琳·詹纳有意见吗
Somebody here have a problem with Caitlyn Jenner?
-没有 -没有吗
-No. -No?
因为她是一位很赞很美丽的女人
Cause she's a stunning, beautiful woman,
若你们要说她什么坏话
And if you want to call her anything else,
那我就要大打出手了
I'm ready to fucking throw down.
不不 我们对它没意见
No, no. We're totally fine with it.
美剧 | 南方公园(1997) | 导航列表