Tonsil Trouble
扁桃风波
Aghghghgh.
啊
Aghghghgh.
啊
Well there's no doubt about it
毫无疑问
Those tonsils need to come out.
需要切除扁桃腺
What?
什么
Oh what exactly does that entail doctor?
有什么风险吗 医生
It's a very simple operation.
这只是个很简单的小手术
We'll just put you to sleep Eric
我们会把你麻醉 埃里克
and when you wake up you'll be tonsil-free!
当你醒过来时扁桃已经不在了
No way.
决不
I'm not going to the hospital mom!
我不去医院 妈
Oh I thought you were a tough kid.
我还以为你是个勇敢的小孩
You're not scared of hospitals are you?
你不会是害怕医院吧
No I'm not scared.
不 当然不是
I just
我只是
I don't want my tonsils out that's all.
我只是不想切除扁桃腺
Well then I guess you don't want all the
那我想你也不想要
ice cream you get after the surgery either.
手术后的免费冰激凌了
Ice cream?
冰激凌
Be a shame to have to
真可惜 冰激凌
give all that free ice cream
只好给那些
to the big boys who aren't
不害怕医院的
scared of the hospitals.
大孩子们了
What do you say champ?
怎么样
Think you can tough it out?
你能坚持做手术了吗
Well you did say free ice cream?
你确认有免费的冰激凌
Poopsiekins wake up.
小可爱 醒醒
Wake up honey.
醒醒 小宝贝
It's it's over?
结 结束了
That's right!You did it poopsiekins!
没错 你做到了 小可爱
It's over!
结束了
I didn't feel anything.
我什么感觉也没有
You were right mom!
你说的对 妈妈
I'm so proud of you Eric.
我真为你骄傲 埃里克
All right. So where's my ice cream?
太好了 我的冰激凌在哪儿
Oh here's the doctor now.
医生来了
Hi doctor.
你好 医生
You were right doctor.
你说得对 医生
Everything is okay.
一切顺利
No it's not.
不 不太顺利
Eric i'm afraid that we've accidentally
埃里克 恐怕我们意外地
infected you with AIDS virus
让你感染上了艾滋病毒
What?
什么
What's that supposed to mean?
那是什么意思
During the tonsil surgery we had
在做扁桃腺手术时
to supply you with donor blood
我们给你输了血
a mistake was made and you were given
中间出了点错 给你输
blood contaminated with HIV.
了感染有艾滋病毒的血液
It was a one in a billion fluke.
这是个十亿分之一的意外
I have AIDS?
我得了艾滋
Not yet but we've confirmed that you
还没有 但是我们确认
now have the virus that causes AIDS.
你成为了艾滋带菌者
We are very sorry.
我们非常抱歉
Sorry?
抱歉
You gave me AIDS
你们让我感染上艾滋
and you're sorry?
然后说你们很抱歉
Oh my poor little baby!
我可怜的小宝贝
Mom you said nothing would go wrong!
妈 你说过不会有什么问题的
Oh god!
天啊
Oh no!
不
No no this is a joke right?
不 不 这只是玩笑 对吧
This is a joke!I can't have AIDS!
这只是玩笑 我不可能得艾滋
We are going to do everything in our
我们会尽我们的全力
power to make this up to you Eric.
来补偿你 埃里克
For starters
作为开头
I think I owe you some ice cream!
这是我欠你的冰激凌
Fuck your ice cream!
去你♥妈♥的♥冰激凌
You said I'd be fine!
你说过我会没事的
You all said I'd be fine!
你们都说过我会没事的
My baby has HIV!
我的宝贝感染了艾滋
No!
不
Thank you for coming everyone.
谢谢各位的到来
Boys please take a seat.
孩子们 请坐下
What's going on?Are we in trouble?
出什么事了 我们有麻烦吗
Boys the reason we called you all in is
孩子们 之所以叫你们来
because one of your friends
是因为你们一个朋友
has a serious illness.
患了重病
Eric Cartman has been diagnosed with HIV.
埃里克·卡特曼被诊断患了艾滋
What?
什么
Oh no.
噢 不
He's been to several specialists
自从那次惹祸的输血后
since a botched blood transfusion.
他已经看了好些专家了
The disease is in very early stages
他携带的病毒还处于早期
and completely manageable
是完全可以控制的
but he's naturally a bit scared.
当然他很自然地感到害怕
Cartman has HIV?
卡特曼得了艾滋病
We need everyone to understand that
我们需要每个人都明白
you can't get the virus from Eric.
你们是不会被埃里克传染的
You can still give him hugs and even kisses.
你们依然可以拥抱甚至亲吻他
Don't be afraid of him. Just -
不要害怕他 只是
Excuse me.
对不起
Eric Cartman has HIV.
埃里克·卡特曼得了艾滋
All right we're going to bring Eric in now.
好了 我现在叫埃里克进来
And let's all be as supportive as we can
让我们都来全力支持他
and show him lots of love okay?
爱护他 好吗
Eric?Come on in.
埃里克 进来
Your friends all want to say hi m'kay?
你的朋友们都想向你问好 好嘛
Hi Eric. Hey there Eric.
你好 埃里克 -好啊 埃里克
No way.
不可能
How you doing Eric?
你怎么样 埃里克
You know
你知道吗
I think you're a real special little guy.
我认为你非常特别
And even though you have AIDS
即使你得了艾滋
i ain't gonna act any different towards you.
我也不会对你另眼相看
God dammit this sucks ass!
该死 这太他妈的恶心了
Excuse me.
对不起
I I have to step out for a minute.
我 我需要离开一会
Poor kyle.
可怜的凯尔
He's really taking it hard.
他很难接受这个事实
Is kyle laughing out there?
凯尔是在外面笑吗
This isn't time for funny jokes!
这不是玩笑
I'm going to die.
我会死的
Now you're not going to die Eric.
你不会死的 埃里克
AIDS isn't as big a deal as it used to be.
艾滋不像以前那样大不了了
There are advances in treatment.
现在在治疗上已经有了进步
Not a big deal?
没什么大不了
Is that how everyone feels?
所有人都这么认为吗
People need to understand
人们需要明白
the seriousness of this illness
艾滋的严重性
and the bravery of the
以及与之抗争的人
people who struggle with it!
是多么勇敢
艾尔顿·约翰为埃里克·卡特曼艾滋筹款慈善会
希尔顿酒店
We are here tonight
今晚我们在这里
to salute the bravery and the courage
向一个患有
of one very special little boy
艾滋病的男孩
who is living with HIV
的勇气致敬
Where the hell is everybody?
大家究竟跑哪儿去了
Excuse me. Shouldn't we wait for
对不起 我们不是应该
everyone to arrive before we get started?
等到人到齐了再开始吗
美剧 | 南方公园(1997) | 导航列表