I want you all to take a close look at your math exams, children.
麻烦大家都仔细看一下自己的数学试♥卷♥
Some of you did very well, but many of you did not.
有些人答得很好 可是大多数人做得并不好
Aw, man!
不是吧
The addition of fractions is very simple.
分数的加法明明很简单
Let's run through it again. How do we solve this first one?
我们再来过一遍 第一个该怎么解
Add together the 3 and the 3! Good, Butters.
把3和3加到一起 很好 巴特斯
We add the 3's together. And what about the 4's?
我们把3加到一起 那4呢
Token? They're the denominators, so they stay a 4.
托肯 它们是分母 所以保持不变
Wait, wait!
等等 等等
Token got an "A"? But I cheated off of Token!
托肯拿了A 可我明明是抄的托肯的啊
I-I can't hear you, Eric.
我听不见你说话 埃里克
I said something's wrong!
我说你肯定批错了
I got an "F," but I cheated off Token!
我得了F 可我是抄的托肯的
Active shooter!
有人正在开枪
Active shooter!
有人正在开枪
All units, report in. And now we divide, right?
所有单位汇报情况 现在到除法了对吧
Craig, how about you? What are we dividing?
克雷格 你来说 我们要除什么
Divide 4 by 6? The 4 by 6...
4除以6 是4除以6...
Unit five in southwest classroom!
五队在西南方向的教室
or the 6 by the 4? The 6 by the 4.
还是6除以4 6除以4
Southwest classroom clear! Copy.
西南教室安全 收到
Southwest classroom clear. Now, we're gonna retake the exam
西南教室安全 我们这周五
on Friday.
要重考一遍
Shooter's in the hallway! All units, report!
枪手在走廊上 所有单位汇报情况
Now, I'm giving you an opportunity to do better.
现在我要给你们一个能考得更好的机会
I hope you take advantage of it.
希望你们能珍惜
Put down the gun, son. You can see where Token erased his answers
把枪放下 你都能看见托肯把答案擦掉
You don't want to do this! and wrote in the right ones!
请三思 又写上了正确答案
He did it to me on purpose!
他是故意坑我的
Eric, that's enough. Shooter is down. Shooter is down.
埃里克够了 枪手倒地 枪手倒地
Now, let's move on to the next equation.
好了 我们看下一个式子
That is such bullshit, you guys!
真♥他♥妈♥的操蛋
Token knew I was cheating off of him,
托肯知道我在抄他的答案
so he deliberately put down the wrong answers!
所以就故意写上错误的答案
Why would he do that?
他为什么要这样做
I flunked that test, too. I don't understand fractions.
我也考砸了 我真的搞不明白分数
They don't make any sense. That's not the point, you guys.
都什么乱七八糟的啊 这不是重点
Why is Token out to get me? There's something going on here.
托肯为什么要坑我 这其中肯定有问题
Another school shooting today
今日在学校发生的又一起枪击案
has left students in shock and disbelief.
令学生们陷入了震惊与怀疑
Yeah, Token's probably sick of you
托肯肯定是不想让你
cheating off of him all the time.
一直抄他的了
But why now? That's the question, Kyle.
可为什么是现在 这才是问题 凯尔
I always cheat off Token. Why did he choose now to hurt me?
我一直都抄他 他为啥选择现在来伤害我
Stanley!
斯坦利
Stanley, oh, my God! Baby!
斯坦利 我的天啊 孩子
Oh, you're okay! Uh, hey, Mom.
你没事吧 嗨 妈妈
It's all right, Stanley.
没事了 斯坦利
We're gonna go home and talk about this with your dad.
我们这就回家和你♥爸♥爸聊一下这件事
And we will get through this as a family.
我们一家人会一起渡过这个难关
Come on. Get in the car.
走吧 上车
Dude, what's up Stan's mom's ass?
斯坦他妈这是犯啥毛病
Stanley... Well?
斯坦利
Do you want to tell your father about what happened at school today?
你想不想告诉爸爸今天学校发生了什么
I flunked my math quiz.
我数学测验考砸了
No! The other thing!
不是 是另一件事
What other thing? What happened at school today?
还有什么事 学校今天出什么事了
Oh, the school shooting? Yes! The school shooting!
是学校枪击案吗 对 学校枪击案
Oh, yeah. Some kid shot up the school.
嗯对 有个人在学校开枪了
Who shot up the schoo--
谁在学校开...
Was it you? No.
是你吗 不是
Did you get shot? No.
你中枪了吗 没有
Well, what's this about failing a math quiz?
那数学测验考砸是怎么一回事
Are you serious?!
你是认真的吗
Did you not hear what your child said?!
你没听到自己的孩子说了什么吗
Kids died at his school!
他学校有人死了
I'm sorry, Sharon. I...
抱歉 沙朗 我
Why are you all acting like this is normal?
为什么你们都表现得这么平常
What is wrong with you people?
你们都有什么毛病啊
What's up mom's ass?
妈妈这是犯啥毛病了
Hey, Sharon.
沙朗
You doing okay? No, I'm not okay!
你还好吗 不 我不好
Children were shot!
孩子们被枪击了
They were killed at a school where they were supposed to be safe!
他们在本该很安全的学校被杀害了
Uh-huh, and... what else is going on?
好吧 还有什么事情呢
Why does there need to be anything else?!
为什么非得还有什么别的事
Are you kidding me?! I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Sharon.
你是在开玩笑吗 对不起 沙朗
Why isn't anyone else emotional?!
为什么就没人有点情绪
Hon, uh...
宝贝
when was your last...
什么时候是你最后一次
I mean, you know how sometimes
我是说 你知道有时候
things can seem like a little bigger deal
有些事会让我们会小题大做
'cause, you know, your... down there?
因为你知道的 你下面
Don't you dare suggest that I'm only emotional because it's...
你要是敢说我有情绪是因为...
I'm, I'm just, I'm just pointing out
我 我只是想说
that it is around that time.
刚好也差不多到时候了
Get out, Randy! I'm not overreacting!
滚蛋 兰迪 我没有过度反应
Okay. Okay. Love you, honey. I'll leave you alone.
好的 爱你宝贝 你一个人静静
Oh help, another three days of this, probably.
惨了 估计接下来三天都是这个状态
I understand that there have been some problems
我理解最近学校里
here at the school lately.
出了些问题
A lot of students are experiencing anxiety,
许多学生都很焦虑
and Eric Cartman just wanted to be able to voice his concerns.
而埃里克·卡特曼希望可以说出他的担忧
Go ahead, Eric.
请说吧 埃里克
Token. There are some terrible things
托肯 我猜你你一定从
that I realize you might have heard
学校的其他孩子那里听说了
from the other kids here at school.
发生了一些很糟糕的事情
There are some rumors that have been going around about me
有些关于我的留言说
that I thought "Black Panther" was a terrible movie.
我认为《黑豹》是部烂片
There's rumors that I said it was a structural mess,
有留言说我说过它结构混乱
you know, that the rhinos were really stupid.
比如 犀牛都很蠢什么的
I want to assure you that I never said anything like that.
我想向你保证我从没说过那些话
I loved "Black Panther."
我很喜欢《黑豹》(黑人主角漫威电影)
So if, you know, you feel like there's a need to come after me
所以 如果你觉得有必要跟着我
to get back at me,
报复我
I just need you to know that people are lying
我只是想你知道别人在撒谎
because I liked "Black Panther" just as much as you did.
因为我和你一样喜欢《黑豹》
I am not a racist.
我不是个种族主义者
I actually never saw "Black Panther."
其实我根本没看过《黑豹》
Say what, girlfrriend?!
老铁说嘛呢
Whatchu talkin' 'bout, Willis?!
瞎掰乎啥玩意儿呢
Come on, Rog! You never saw "Black Panther"?
你就别装了 你没看过《黑豹》
No, I didn't see it.
没有 我没看过
But I thought all of you saw it.
但我以为你们都看了呢
I got this one.
我去看看
All right, everyone, get down!
听好了 大家快趴下
Everybody, get the down!
所有人 快趴下
Token, let's be honest with each other, okay?
托肯 让我们彼此坦诚相待 好吗
Why else would you manipulate my test grades?
是什么让你故意害我挂科
How exactly did Token manipulate your grades, Eric?
埃里克 托肯怎么让你挂科了
There was a test.
有一场考试
I should have got an "A" on it,
我本来应该得A的
but Token did things to make me fail, and it's not fair.
而托肯则故意让我挂科了 这不公平
M'kay! M'kay!
好吧 好吧
Who's shootin' up the school?
谁在学校里开枪
Is that true, Token?
是这样吗 托肯
Did you do something to make Eric fail a test?
你是不是做了什么让埃里克挂科的事情
I didn't make him fail, no.
我没有让他挂科 没有
You didn't make me fail the test,
你没有让我挂科
and you didn't see "Black Panther." Right.
你也没看过《黑豹》 好吧
美剧 | 南方公园(1997) | 导航列表