《南方公园》第21季 第1集
"白人梦想改造家"
I'm goin' down to South Park,
gonna have myself a time.
Friendly faces everywhere,
humble folks without temptation!
I'm goin' down to South Park,
gonna leave my woes behind.
Ample parking day or night,
people spouting: "HOWDY, NEIGHBOR!"
I'm headin' down to South Park,
gonna see if I can't unwind.
I like fucking silly bitches
and I know my penis likes it.
So come on down to South Park,
and meet some friends of mine.
好了 好了 试试这个
Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, let's try this one.
阿莱克萨 把"大毛蛋"添加到购物车
Alexa... add "big hairy balls" to my shopping list.
好的 已将"大毛蛋"添加至您的购物车
Okay. I've added "big hairy balls" to your shopping list.
好了 好了 阿莱克萨
Okay, okay... A...Alexa!
把"腥味鼻屎棉条"添加到购物车
Add "smelly tampon boogers" to my shopping list!
已将"腥味鼻屎棉条"添加至您的购物车
I added "smelly tampon boogers" to your shopping list.
阿莱克萨 赛蒙说"我屁♥眼♥里长了阴虱"
Alexa! Simon says, "I've got vagina crabs in my butthole."
我屁♥眼♥里长了阴虱
I've got vagina crabs in my butthole.
阿莱克萨 赛蒙说
Alexa! Simon says,
"我得拉一泡臭翔"
"I gotta take a stinky poop!"
我得拉一泡臭翔
I gotta take a stinky poop.
这句最牛逼 你们这帮家伙
That's the best one yet! Oh, you guys,
这是我做过的最好玩的事了
I swear this is the greatest thing ever!
你来试试 托肯
You do one, Token!
亲爱的 你还好吗
Hey, babe, what's up?
亲爱的 怎么了
Oh, hey, babe. What's going on?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
没什么 和朋友们玩儿呢
Nothing. I'm just having fun with my friends.
不...不可以吗
That... that okay?
你生什么气呢
What are you pissed off about?
没生气 让我和他们玩会儿行不
I'm not pissed off I'm just hanging out.
所以你是又要对我冷暴♥力♥
So you're just going to be passive aggressive again
不告诉我你在想什么咯
and not talk about what you're feeling?
那啥 我家里有事先走了
Welp, I think, uh...I think I got some stuff to do at home.
我也是 走吧艾克
Yup, come on Ike.
去我家玩谷歌♥盒子吧
We got Google Home at my house.
大家伙 别走啊 没事的
Aw, guys, guys! Don't leave, guys. Everything's cool.
回见 祝...祝你好运
We'll see you later man, g...good luck.
这下好了 多谢你专程跑来
Awesome. Thanks for coming in
在我朋友面前对我逼逼叨叨
and bitching me out in front of all the guys.
一看你就是心里有事
You were clearly mad about something.
你心情不好的时候应该告诉我
You should just tell me when you're mad.
让我像你一样 每天向我输送负能量吗
Just like you tell me what you're mad about every single day.
你怎么变成这样了
Why do act like this all the time?! u202d
每次都是你发脾气
You were the one who was pissed off.
每次都是你在玩冷暴♥力♥
You're the one being passive aggressive again...
因为你根本不愿意告诉我你到底在想什么
because you don't know how to talk about what you're feeling!
阿莱克萨
Alexa...
把"大♥波♥妹"添加到购物车
add "titty chips" to my shopping list.
已将"大♥波♥妹"添加至您的购物车
I've added "titty chips" to your shopping list.
百思买♥♥
瞧瞧 每天都有越来越多的人
Look at 'em -- Every day people are buyin'
来买♥♥亚马逊和谷歌♥的那些玩意儿
more and more of them Amazon and Google thingies,
而我们却只能干坐在这里 没工作
while we all sit here and lose our jobs!
这可不行
It ain't right.
智能私人助理 无人驾驶卡车
Automated personal assistants, self drivin' trucks--
这些本来都是人干的活
whatever happened to people jobs?!
它们抢了我们的活
They took our jobs!
它们抢了咱活
They dook er jer!
是时候团结起来 上街游♥行♥
And it's time for us to band together and take to the streets
告诉他们我们受够了
to say we ain't gonna take it no more!
我们这就上街抗♥议♥那个阿莱克萨
Now let's get out there and protest that Alexa--
抢了咱活
dook er jer!!!!!
开始播放琼尼·米歇尔的《墙了咋活》
Now playing "Dook re Derr" By Joni Mitchell.
*救救我 被墙了咋活*
*Help me, I think I'm fallin' in Derk er derrrr...*
又不是琼尼·米歇尔抢了咱活
No! Not Joni Mitchell dook er der,
是你抢了咱活
you dook er der!
最近我们国家遭遇了许多风波
There's been a lot of hurting in our country lately.
你可以是解决问题的一方
You can either be a part of the solution
也可以是问题一方
or part of the problem.
几个月前 我和我的妻子莎朗决定
A few months ago, my wife Sharon and I decided
站在解决问题的一方
to be part of the solution...
为镇上所有的居民
by remodeling and flipping houses
翻新改造房♥子
for people all over our town!
旧屋改造虽然有趣 但一点也不轻松
Flipping houses is fun, but never easy.
帮助人们梦想成真使我们感到快乐
We enjoy turning people's dreams into reality.
我是莎朗·马什
I'm Sharon Marsh,
我负责设计和装♥修♥
and I do the designing and decorating.
我是她的丈夫 兰迪
And I'm her husband, Randy--
我负责施工 业余时间我会练习综合格斗
I do the construction and practice MMA in my spare time.
我们已在科罗拉多州公园县改造了45户
We've renovated over 45 homes in Park County, Colorado.
我们的想法是
What we're thinking is
拆掉厨房♥与客厅间的这面墙
to take out the wall between the kitchen and living room
融入更多开放式概念
for a more open concept.
我们的工作就是花最少的钱
Our job is to do deliver the maximum wow factor
-实现最奇妙的改造 -靠
- for the least amount of budget. - Oh, Jesus!
一刻也不得闲
There's never a dull moment...
朋友们 准备好迎接改造后的新居了吗
Guys, are you ready to see your renovation?!
尽在《白人梦想改造家》
on "White People Renovating Houses".
菲茨西蒙斯夫妇想要改造他们那栋
Janet and Dave Fitzsimmons are looking to move from
过时的殖民地时期风格两层楼
their dated two-story colonial home.
我们的想法是拆掉
What we're thinking here is taking out
厨房♥与客厅间的这面墙
the wall between the kitchen and the living room
打造开放式空间概念
to give you an open concept.
这样你们将有更大的空间
Then we'll give you lots of space to entertain
布放享受新款岛式厨房♥和吧台椅
with an updated kitchen island and bar stools, which--
搞什么呢
What the hell is that?
你们抢了我们的工作
你们别想代替我们
You will not replace us!
你们别想代替我们
You will not replace us!
-亚马逊 -抢了我们的饭碗
- Amazon! - You took our jobs!
-谷歌♥ 苹果 -抢饭碗
- Google, Apple! - Took our jobs!
不好意思
Uh, excuse me?!
你们这是在搞什么呢
What the hell are you doing?
我们在抗♥议♥大公♥司♥向全自动化方向发展
We're protesting big corporations turning to automation.
他们抢了我们的工作
They took our jobs!
抢了我们的工作
Yeah! Took our jobs!
好吧 你们能去其他地方抗♥议♥吗
Okay, cool. Could you do that somewhere else?
这里正在拍《梦想改造家》呢
Trying to do a home renovation show here.
谢谢各位了
Cool, thanks, guys.
改造啥玩意儿
A home reno-what?
阿莱克萨 定个明早七点的闹钟
Alexa... set an alarm for 7:00 a.m.
已设定明天早上七点的闹钟
Alarm set for 7:00 A.M. tomorrow.
好极了 谢谢
Awesome, thanks.
阿莱克萨 讲个笑话吧
Alexa, tell me a joke.
什么情况下黑白能跟死合在一起[书名]
What's black and white and dead all over?
穿燕尾服的僵尸
A zombie in a tuxedo.
好冷啊
That's stupid.
阿莱克萨 把"蛋蛋皮"添加到购物车
Alexa, add "scrotum bags" to my shopping list.
已将"蛋蛋皮"添加至您的购物车
I've added "scrotum bags" to your shopping list.
宝贝来电
操
Fuck.
宝贝 怎么了
Hey, baby, how are you?
所以你还是用手♥机♥的咯
Oh, so you do have your phone?
有的时候会用
Yeah, I just use it sometimes.
好吧 我记得你说过
Okay, I just thought you said
手♥机♥是万恶之源
mobile phones are the devil.
我是说过 行了行了
Yeah, no. Yeah, I know. I know.
你说得对 我错了 对不起
Yes, you're right, I'm wrong. I'm sorry.
好了好了 晚安
Yes, o-okay. Okay. Yes, goodnight.
靠 妈的
Jesus. Fuck.
阿莱克萨 晚安
Alexa, goodnight.
晚安 好梦
Goodnight. Sleep tight.
美剧 | 南方公园(1997) | 导航列表