美剧 | 悲恋再续(2017) | 导航列表
No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不不不
I cannot let you do this.
我不能让你这样做
Then you'll have to raise a sword to me,
那你就得踏过我的尸体才行了
and that, my father would kill you for.
但如果你这么做 我父亲会杀了你的
You came.
你来了
I'm here.
我来了
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I'm sure as a serving girl, it must thrill you to no end
我相信 作为一个女仆
to see the rules of Veronan society
你眼前这无视维罗纳法纪的一幕
flouted before your very eyes.
一定让你万分激动吧
As it happens, my Lord,
不巧的是 尊敬的大人
I am both a servant and a Capulet.
我既是仆人也是凯普莱特家族的人
You don't approve of this union?
你不赞同他们相恋吗
I do not. Nor do I.
不 我也不
Benvolio Montague.
我是班佛利欧·蒙太古
Rosaline Capulet.
我是罗莎琳·凯普莱特
Shall we begin?
我们可以开始了吗
This is madness, Friar.
这太疯狂了 神父
I know not why you'd perform a wedding
我不知道您为什么会为
between Capulet and Montague.
凯普莱特家族和蒙太古家族主持婚礼
Rosaline.
罗莎琳
Because I have performed too many funerals
因为这个夏天我已经为你们两个家族
for both your families this summer.
主持过太多的葬礼了
And who's to say that love won't succeed
谁说爱的力量不会比
where violence has failed?
暴♥力♥更强大呢
Come, Romeo, Juliet.
来吧 罗密欧 朱丽叶
Join hands in front of God and your witnesses.
在上帝与你们的见证人面前结为夫妻
I'll tell my father.
我去告诉我的父亲
And I'll tell mine.
我也去
Go now. Tell him it's done.
去吧 告诉他事情办好了
Y...You made the proclamation? As I instructed?
你照我的指示公布宣言了吗
That any man accused...
任何人被指控...
Accused of murder in the city of Verona
任何在维罗纳城内被指控谋杀的人
will be executed without trial.
无需审判即被处决
I did it. It's done.
我已经办妥了
Father.
父王
Escalus, my son.
伊斯克罗斯 我的儿子
I came as soon as I heard. I'm so sorry.
我一听到消息就赶过来了 很抱歉
For what?
为什么要道歉
Death comes to us all.
人终有一死
Isabella.
伊莎贝拉
When you marry...
等你成婚了...
you will strengthen Verona
你要将维罗纳城发展壮大
in the face of all her enemies.
使她不畏任何敌人
Father...
父王...
Listen to me, my son.
听着 我的儿子
It has been a bloody summer.
这个夏天太痛苦了
Worse than any I remember.
比我记忆中任何一个夏天都要糟糕
Never forget...
永远不要忘记...
that if either house...
无论两大家族中...
is permitted to gain the upper hand,
哪家可能会占据上风
their next target will be the Crown.
其下一个目标都会是王位
You must always put Verona first.
你必须永远把维罗纳城放在首位
Yes, Father.
遵命 父王
Tybalt hates you more than the rest of us put together.
蒂博尔特对你的恨 比我们的总和还要多
I did kill his cousin.
我的确杀了他的表亲
For stealing his horse.
就因为偷了他的马
Maybe I should've killed Tybalt, too.
也许我应该把蒂博尔特也杀了
Oh, come, Mercutio.
得了吧 莫枯修
Does every Capulet really deserve to die?
每一个凯普莱特家族的人都该死吗
Lord Montague.
蒙太古大人
Ah, Father.
父亲
Romeo.
罗密欧
Late night?
昨晚彻夜狂欢了吗
A night with friends is one well spent, indeed.
的确 和好友共度的夜晚确实是良宵
There's breakfast upstairs.
楼上有早餐
Enough for you, too, Mercutio.
也为你准备了 莫枯修
Thank you, my Lord.
谢谢您 尊敬的大人
And as for you, nephew,
至于你 我的侄子
you broke off your betrothal to Minola's daughter.
你解除了和米诺拉女儿的婚约
Because I don't love her.
因为我不爱她
Love?
爱算什么
The Minolas are rich and powerful,
米诺拉家族家财万贯 权势滔天
and you were meant to bring their blood into our house.
你本应与他们家联姻 生育两家共同的后代
But instead, you shamed our family name
但相反 你吃喝嫖赌 纵情声色
with your drinking and your whoring.
让我们家族蒙羞
If you paid anything for the betrothal,
如果您下了聘礼
I'll find a way to repay you.
我一定会想办法还给您的
You have nothing that isn't mine!
你所有的东西都是我给的
My Lord.
尊敬的大人
Yes, Mauricio?
怎么了 毛里西奥
News from the palace...
皇宫里传来消息...
Prince Cosimo is dead.
科西莫亲王逝世了
So Escalus will rule Verona...
那么 伊斯克罗斯将成为维罗纳城的君主
a young man, untested,
一个毫无经验的年轻人
still learning his place on the throne.
在王位上摸索学习着
If you had a single thought
如果你那酒令色昏的头脑
in that wine-soaked head of yours
还有一丝政♥治♥觉悟的话
for politics, it might occur to you
也许你会意识到
what an opportunity this is for House Montague.
这对蒙太古家族是一个多么好的机会
But you don't.
但你没有
Go, Benvolio.
去吧 班佛利欧
Wash the stink of the night off you.
把你昨晚留在身上的臭味好好洗干净
Escalus and his sister...
伊斯克罗斯和他的妹妹...
They're going to let us go.
他们要带我们去
They're never going to let us go.
他们永远都不会让我们去的
...to bring them to the ball is...
带她们去参加舞会是...
Is what, Giuliana? Compassionate?
是什么 朱利亚娜 怜悯吗
They are our nieces.
她们是我们的侄女
My brother's children, rest his soul!
是我兄弟的孩子 让他泉下安息行不行
And after their parents died, we took them in.
她们的父母去世后 我们就收留了她们
As servants!
让她们为奴为婢吗
A decision that has weighed on my soul ever since.
自从做了这个决定 我就一直苦恼内疚
I am lady of this house.
我才是这个家族的族长
It was not your decision to make.
这不是你能做决定的事情
Do you hear her? She hates us.
听见了吗 她讨厌我们
She'd rather die than bring us.
她死都不会带上我们的
Oh, we can hope.
我们总可以期待一下
I love that you can always hope.
真羡慕你总是心怀希望
...if it wasn't for our compassion.
...如果这不是出于怜悯
Escalus and his sister were their friends
她们俩在宫廷里的时候
when the girls were at Court.
伊斯克罗斯和他的妹妹曾是她们的朋友
And?
所以呢
A new young prince, properly managed,
如果处理得当的话 这位新任的年轻王子
could improve our fortunes
能为我们带来更多的财富
and diminish those of the Montagues!
同时打♥压♥蒙太古家族
It's just a ball.
这不过是场舞会而已
Just a ball?
不过是
Mm.
嗯
It's the prince's ball.
这是王子举办的舞会
I need a rich husband,
我需要嫁一个富有的丈夫
and I'm never going to find him stuck in here.
如果困在这里 我永远都找不到他
And if I don't find a husband
如果我找不到丈夫
who'll pay your bride price and mine,
谁来付我们俩的聘礼呢
you'll never get to go be with your beloved nuns.
你就永远都不能和你亲爱的修女们在一起了
I'd hardly call them beloved.
我可不叫她们亲爱的
Then why on Earth do you wish to go join them?
那你究竟为什么想加入她们
Praying all day and never having any fun again.
整天祈祷 不再玩乐
A prayer here and there.
到处都有祈祷者
美剧 | 悲恋再续(2017) | 导航列表