帕格镇
斯维特拉夫大宅
社区中心
菲尼亚斯·斯维特拉夫先生
遗赠此宅以庇护丛地居民
及其子孙后代享乐
公元1865年
待我喝完咖啡再找我
偶发空缺
第一集
真是太美了
Oh, isn't it beautiful?
莫里森糕饼屋
只消看一眼都令人喜悦
You feel better just looking at it.
霍华德 我们得让他们看看
Howard! We've got to show it to them.
这不合规定 还未成为正式议题
It's irregular, hasn't been tabled.
列为其他事项好了
Other business.
这可是主席特权
And it's Chairman's prerogative.
可不能让巴里·菲尔布拉泽和那群改良派
You can't let Barry Fairbrother and his tribe of do-gooders
阻碍小镇的发展
stand in the way of progress.
我们镇现在到处都是毒贩和庶民
Those junkies and plebs streaming through our village.
-必须升起吊桥关闭铁闸 -没错
- We must raise the drawbridge and lower the portcullis. - Exactly.
他们只得承认斯维特拉夫大宅已风光不再
They'll just have to accept that Sweetlove House has had its day.
肯定会气死他们
That'll get their goats.
绝对气得吹胡子瞪眼
Their goats will truly be got.
这改建肯定能让帕格镇闻名四方
Oh, this'll really put Pagford on the map.
这句话好 我会记住的
That's good, I'll remember that.
我是巴里·菲尔布拉泽
Barry Fairbrother.
莫里森菲尔布拉泽联合律所
-你好 巴里 -今天可是周日
- Oh, hi, Barry. - It's Sunday!
-我知道 -回家吧
- I know. - Go home.
我活还挺多的呢
I've got a rather a lot to do.
-你看 -没事的
- You see... - It's all going to be fine.
回家吧 迈尔斯 我们明天一起解决
Go home, Miles. We'll sort it out tomorrow.
卖♥♥淫 累犯
Selling herself... again!
还以为真的有人会来买♥♥她的春似的
As if anyone's going to pick that up and going to pay for it.
最多就值20便士 那还是可怜她
20p tops and that's charity.
她能听到你说的话
She can hear you, you know?
需要把你的手♥机♥号♥从她案底里划掉吗
Do you want me to take your telephone number off her record?
不了 留着吧
No, keep it on.
罚她钱了吗
You charging her?
我也不想填那些表格啊
Like I want the paperwork.
可以走了 特莉
Come on, Terri!
你的"白马王子"来接你了
Your knight in shining armour awaits.
不用谢
The pleasure's all mine.
今非昔比
It's not like the old days.
你妈怎么样了 她还好吧
How's your mum? Is she all right, is she?
她15年前就去世了 你还参加过葬礼
She died 15 years ago, you came to the funeral.
对
Right.
太遗憾了 真是太遗憾了
Oh, that's a shame that. That's a real shame.
她是个大好人
Yeah, she was such a nice lady.
非常善良 乐于助人
You know, so kind and... do anything for anyone.
你和她很像
You take after her.
我是不会给你钱的 特莉
I'm not giving you any money, Terri.
我只是想为家里添置点家用
I know, I just, I need to get some stuff in for the house, you know?
比如买♥♥点食物 因为我家里什么都没有
Like some food, cos I got nothing in.
要是想要生活用品 我买♥♥给你
If you need groceries, I'll get some.
甚至给你买♥♥烟 但我不会给你钱的
I'll even buy your fags, but I am not giving you any money.
为什么
Why not?
你知道为什么
You know why not.
你知道吗
You know...
你知道吗 你其实一点也不好
You know, actually you're not nice
一点也不善良
and you're not kind!
-你就是个... -贱♥人♥ 我知道
- You're just a... - I'm a wanker, I know.
你已经说过我好多次了
You've told me before, many times.
我要是死了 就全都怪你
You know, if I die... you know it's going to be your fault!
你知道吗
You know?
-坚持住 特莉 -滚
- Stick with it, Terri. - Oh, fuck off!
-忍♥一忍♥吧 -滚
- Stick with it. - Fuck off!
帕格镇教区议会
抱歉来晚了
I'm so sorry.
我能继续说了吗
Now, if I might continue?
说吧 抱歉
Yeah, sorry.
申请人的品行考量
Character references,
需包含银行的信用记录
plus a reference of the applicant's bank.
还得对他们进行面试 以防有外地人
And we should interview them, if they're outsiders,
-得确保是帕格镇人 -就为了租块地吗
- make sure they're Pagford people. - For an allotment?
还记得97年的番茄枯萎纠纷吗
Remember the tomato blight dispute of '97?
还记得吗
Do you remember that?
-简直灾难 -所以必须要小心谨慎
- Carnage! - Every caution must be taken.
为了安全起见 最好对他们实施水刑
We should waterboard them, just to be on the safe side.
-卫报看多了吧 -现在举手表决吧
- Guardian reader. - Can we have a show of hands, please,
赞同筛选租赁者的举手
for the allotments?
议案通过 很好很好
Motion carried. Good. Good.
现在讨论其他事项吧
Now any other business?
斯维特拉夫大宅
Sweetlove House.
我们一直让你正式提交议案进行讨论
You've been asked to table a proper discussion for ages.
还有一个月就能投票了
The vote's in a month
你现在突然就把它列入"其他事项"了
and now you spring it under "any other business"?
主席特权
Chairman's prerogative.
我只是觉得广纳意见不会有坏处吧
We just thought it would be useful to air some thoughts.
践行民♥主♥
Democracy in action.
麻烦你了 雪莉
If you please, Shirley.
正如贾瓦德医生提醒的那样
As Dr. Jawanda has reminded us,
距离教区议会
'tis a mere matter of weeks
就斯维特拉夫大宅问题
before the Parish Council
进行投票只有没几周时间了
will vote on Sweetlove House.
是继续履行其责
Is it still fulfilling its remit of being
庇护丛地居民进行享乐
for the enjoyment and betterment of the people of The Fields,
还是另作新规划呢
or does it have another future?
天呐 精品酒店及水疗中心
Oh, a Boutique Hotel and Spa!
如果大家都觉得大宅已经风光不再
If we felt that the House has had its day,
那么来看下开♥发♥商所做的
then the developers have done a little mock-up
重新改建后的规划模型
of what it could be like.
-雪莉 -太漂亮了
- Oh, Shirley! - Isn't it beautiful?
真是太棒了
Oh, that's lovely!
-只消看一眼都令人喜悦 -太赞了
- You feel better just looking at it. - It's divine!
所以他们已经在规划了吗
So they've been consulted already?
还没下定论呢
Well, nothing's set in stone,
这样定能让帕格镇闻名四方
but this would really put Pagford on the map.
那么那些食物银行
What would happen to the food bank,
诊所还有咨♥询♥中心
the clinics, the counselling,
所有服务点要搬到哪里呢
all the services, where would they go?
食物银行能安放在更靠近需求人群的地方
The food bank could be somewhere nearer those who need it.
也许可以用面包车来替代
Perhaps it could be in some sort of van.
移♥动♥食物银行
A food bank on wheels.
那就可以直接送粮上门了
Then it could go straight to the estate.
那我的美♥沙♥酮♥[用于戒毒]发放点呢
What about my methadone clinics?
小镇上还有同样的服务点
The town has exactly the same services.
要坐巴士到亚威尔
You have to catch a bus into Yarvil,
车费很贵还老是不准时到
an expensive bus with an unreliable timetable.
戒毒的过程需要很谨慎
Recovery is a very fragile process.
只要能搞到药 他们都会愿意坐巴士的
Oh, they'd get that bus if there was heroin at the end of it.
只要能搞到药 哪怕地上有碎玻璃
They'd crawl on their knees over broken glass
那些人都会爬过去的
if there was drugs to be had.
也许我们可以举手表决
Perhaps we could have a show of hands,
看看大家的意见走向
see which way the wind is blowing.
我们的时间不多 巴里
We're running low on time, Barry.
美容养颜 焕发青春 如获新生
"Restore, rejuvenate, revive.
让你全身心散发健康活力
Immerse yourself in wellness."
照片拍得不错
Lovely photos.
看看他们雪白的牙齿
Look at their lovely teeth.
有光泽的秀发
Lovely hair.
可爱的帕格镇人
Lovely Pagford people.
他们会花很多钱让自己"散发健康活力"
They'll pay a lot of money to be "Immersed in wellness".
而斯维特拉夫爵士伉俪则能从中捞点好处
And this... this'll make Lord and Lady Sweetlove a few quid,
毫无疑问
no doubt.
斯维特拉夫大宅不是用来做这种事的