美剧 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
空中14 长官有指示
Air 14 coming for the watch commander.
收到 长官请指示
Air 14's on. Go ahead, sir.
是 地面14 我们接到举报
Yeah, Police 14. We are over the call.
已发现目标尸体
I've got a body in sight.
被电线缠绕悬挂在屋外
He is tied up in the wires on the side of the building.
貌似有头部创伤
Looks like he might have some, head wounds...
可能是枪伤
Possible gunshot wounds, guys.
空中14请到...看见你了
Air 14 to the units... I got you there.
地上警员小心行事 屋内情况不明
Use caution, guys. I cannot clear the inside.
未发现可疑行迹 不排除有其他受害者
I have no movement, but we might have additional victims.
凶手可能在附近
We might also have a shooter in the area.
伙计们 小心行事
Use caution, gentlemen.
空中14 确定尸体是否在电线上
Airship 14, confirm the body is in the wires.
收到
Yeah, Roger that.
尸体被电线缠绕 悬挂在屋外
He's caught up in the wires outside the house.
空中14 呼叫地面人员
Air 14 to the guys on the ground...
刚收到长官指示
Just talked to the watch commander.
建议封锁案发现场
Be advised... he wants you to secure the scene
等待重案组接手
And wait for major crimes.
空中14
Air 14.
伙计们 这案子系重案组所管
Hey, guys, this is a major crimes case.
封锁现场后等待接手
Just secure the scene and stand by for them,
以上是长官指令
per the watch commander.
但我更希望能把毕比先生的尸体弄上来
But I'd rather have Mr. Beebe's body brought back up here.
知道 但这是消防部门的活儿
I know, but it's the fire department's call,
他们要把尸体弄到下面去
and they want him lowered to the ground.
好吧
Fine.
打扰一下 消防员
Excuse me. Mr. Fireman.
你们剪断电线
When you finally cut him loose
让尸体掉下去后
and he slams against the side of the house,
能麻烦用防水布盖一下吗
could you cover him with a tarp, please?
我不希望毕比先生的亲朋
I don't want Mr. Beebe's friends and family
看到他这个样子
to see him like this.
加布里埃尔警探 现在我们新办公楼
Detective Gabriel, now that our new building
有了新闻发布大厅 能麻烦你邀请记者们
has its own briefing room, would you kindly ask the press
去市中心总部见泰勒长官吗
to go downtown to meet with Commander Taylor?
行
Yeah. Sure.
目前能透漏些什么消息
What do you want the reporters to know?
不像是自杀
That it doesn't look like a suicide.
局长 看来毕比先生是清晨遇害
So, Chief, it seems Mr. Beebe was shot before dawn
那时电脑正接收望远镜呈像
while his computer was logging photos off the telescope.
是些什么图像
Photographs of what?
说不准 他的手提五分钟后就休眠了
Can't say. His laptop goes to sleep after five minutes.
我需要密♥码♥才能登陆 但现在没有
I need a password to log back on, and...I don't have it.
或许他正在偷♥窥♥邻居们的美体
Maybe he was scanning the neighborhood for, heavenly bodies.
他卧室里就有美体
He has a heavenly body in his...bedroom...
切丽·沃克夫人
Mrs. Cherie Walker.
她现在很想回家
And she really wants to leave here
因为怕丈夫发现她昨晚的风流韵事
before her husband finds out where she spent the night.
请转告她
Could you please tell her
我很快下去问她几个问题
I'll be down there to speak with her in a minute?
那么
So...
桑切斯警探 现场勘察
Detective Sanchez, do we have any idea
有什么进展
how things played out here?
局长 死者中三枪 7.62步♥枪♥子弹
Three shots, Chief... 7.62 NATO rounds.
这是第一颗子弹轨迹 这是第二颗
The first bullet lands here, second one, here,
还有一颗在死者的后脑勺
and then one more bullet in the back of the victim's head.
子弹冲击力将其推下围栏
The impact pushes the victim over the railing.
这一切发生极快 推测凶器为重型自动武器
You know, it had to happen fast, so automatic weapon.
从弹道角度上判断
Judging from the angles of the impacts,
我敢说凶手在180米开外
I'd say the shooter was at least 200 yards away,
大概那个位置
somewhere over there.
这样说来有望远镜的
So it looks like our victim
不只死者一人
wasn't the only one using a scope.
当时还没出太阳
And it was early in the morning,
应该是夜视望远镜
so it was a night scope, at that.
毕比先生和切丽用餐后
So, Mr. Beebe and Cherie have dinner,
下楼享受了一段亲密时光
go downstairs for a little intimacy,
然后在清晨的某个时间
and then, at some point early this morning,
死者又回到顶楼
our victim pops back up here
用望远镜看...
to look at...
什么呢
What?
我不知道
I have no idea.
我都不知道斯蒂文下床离开了
I didn't even know Steven had gotten out of bed.
这样吧
Look...
我丈夫随时会到家
My husband is going to be back in town any minute.
求求你们 让我回去
Please. you have to let me go.
切丽 听我说 我不是抓奸警♥察♥
Listen to me, Cherie. I'm not the adultery police.
我也不想让别人知道
The last thing I want to do
你在搞外遇
is to tell anyone that you were having an affair.
为何不在我们带你回市区的路上
Why don't we take you downtown
先想好要怎么跟你丈夫交代
while we figure out what to tell your husband?
-他出差去...-棕榈泉[加州]
- He's away in...- Palm Springs.
但早上就坐飞机回来
But he's flying back this morning.
飞机 那是很快
Flying? It's a pretty quick drive.
他正负责给机场
He's helping them build a new control tower
修建新指挥塔台的项目
for their airport.
经常坐飞机
He always flies.
而且随时会到家
And he's gonna be home any second.
你丈夫叫什么
And your husband's name is...?
卡莱布
Caleb.
西点军校退伍军官
He's a former army officer, West Point graduate,
非常非常刻板
and very, very uptight.
完全不理会
He is not going to understand
我的感受
my side of things at all.
卡莱布认识毕比先生吗
And does Caleb...Know..., Mr. Beebe?
认识
Yeah.
卡莱布雇佣斯蒂文改造我们家阳台
He hired Steven to rebuild our terrace.
毕比先生是你们的承包商
So Mr. Beebe is your contractor?
是
yeah.
卡莱布经常出差
And since Caleb travels so much,
我便负责阳台装♥修♥的事
I dealt with the remodel.
那么 你和
And... how long
斯蒂文幽会多久了
have you and Steven been seeing each other?
三周吧
About three weeks.
他一晚特地过来
He stopped by one night to make sure
查看烧烤台是否搭好了
the grilling station had been set up properly.
当时天色已晚
And it was dark out.
斯蒂文指星星给我看
And Steven was pointing out the stars to me.
一颗 两颗
This one and that one.
星座我不太熟
I'm bad with names.
然后就这样
Anyway, somehow or other,
我们共度良宵
We started making out.
斯蒂文把闹钟调在早上4点
Steven set his alarm for 4:00 this morning.
你没有听见吗
And you just slept right through it?
可能是多喝了香槟的缘故
Maybe 'cause of all the champagne.
所以我昨晚留了下来
Which is why I stayed the night.
我觉得醉酒驾车回家太危险
I thought it would be very wrong to drive home drunk.
正确的选择
A responsible choice.
让我们场景重现下
Tell me... take me back to last night,
你们在屋顶的情况
when you and Steven were upstairs on the roof.
斯蒂文给你看他的望远镜了吗
Did Steven show you anything in his telescope?
看了 我们找到了宇宙空间站
Yeah. We tracked the space station for a while.
他还让我看了我家房♥子颠倒的样子
And he showed me what our house looked like upside down.
在这里可以看见你家
You can see your house from here?
局长 那就是切丽·沃克家阳台
Okay, Chief, that's Cherie Walker's terrace,
已经改造完了
and you can see the work being done on it.
看来沃克先生已经回来了
I think Mr. Walker's home from Palm Springs.
如果你想正过来看他的话
And if you want to see how he looks right-side-up,
看这儿
I have it.
美剧 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表