美剧 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表
停车! 停车!
Pull over! Pull over!
- 你要干嘛? - 看我的
- What are you doing? - I got this, mate.
该死的 邦博 现在不行! 我们要走了!
Oh, bloody hell, Bomber, not now! We gotta go!
走啊!
Let's go. Come on!
快走!
Go, go, go, go! Go!
现在给我掉链子!
Not now!
别这样!
Don't!
混♥蛋♥!
Goddammit!
贝丽尔·劳特利奇女士
And it looks like Miss Beryl Routledge
在此轮的红色澳洲汽车赛中胜出
will win this stage of the RA Trial.
克莱夫·希尔德布兰德第二
Second will be Clive Hildebrand,
第三名特雷弗·麦肯兹远远落在后面
with Trevor McKenzie a distant third.
恭喜 劳特利奇女士
Congratulations, Miss Routledge.
十分感谢 琼斯先生 你好 巴拉瑞特!
Thank you very much, Mr Jones! Hello, Ballarat!
噢
Ooh!
有趣
This'll be interesting.
特雷弗 你让我很难做啊
You're making it hard for me, Trev.
别这样 琼斯
Oh, come on, Jonesy!
兄弟 我能修很多东西 但这个不行
Mate, I can fix a lot of things, but I can't fix this.
你排名下降了
You've dropped in the rankings.
我输给谁了?
Below who?
你笑什么
And what are you grinning at?
特雷弗 我说过很多次 你加的燃油量太少了
I keep telling you, Trev, it's your fuel intake, mate.
你是怎么知道的?
And how the hell would you know that?
是你对它做了手脚 不是么?
You been fiddling with it, have you?
就是这样 一切都是内定好了的
That'd be right. This whole bloody thing is rigged!
你还好么 埃罗尔?
You alright, Errol?
- 还好 - 刚刚怎么回事?
- Yeah. - What was all that about?
没事
It's nothing.
埃罗尔
Errol.
埃罗尔
Errol!
克莱夫·希尔德布兰德?
Clive Hildebrand?
你依旧是最棒的
You're still the best.
你的车有名字么?
You have a name for your car?
车的名字? 没有
A name for the car? Well, no.
也许你可以给起一个
But perhaps you'd like to name her.
请看这边 劳特利奇女士
Just here if I could, Miss Routledge.
- 当然可以 - 谢谢 太美了
- Certainly. - Thank you. Beautiful.
你觉得你下一程能赢吗?
Do you think you can win the next leg?
确信无疑
I certainly think so.
- 走路看着点! - 麦肯兹先生!
- Watch out! - Mr McKenzie!
别这样 麦肯兹!
Come on, McKenzie!
我替他道个歉 先生们
My apologies, gentlemen.
糟糕
Bloody hell.
有人吗?
Hello?
有人在么...
Anyone...
简
Jean?
内德 抱歉 请问有何贵干?
Ned, I do beg your pardon. What can I do for you?
- 很高兴见到你 比尔 - 你回来了 医生!
- Good to see you, Bill. - Doc! You're back.
是的 尸体在那儿 是么
I am. Through here, is it?
在那儿
There.
- 马修 - 欢迎回来
- Matthew. - Well, welcome back.
- 最近怎样? - 挺好
- How are you? - Fine.
目前掌握了哪些信息?
What have we got?
死者埃罗尔·摩尔
Errol Moore,
是克莱夫·希尔德布兰德的技工和导航员
mechanic and navigator for Clive Hildebrand.
昨天跟红色澳洲汽车赛团队一起到了镇上
Arrived in town yesterday with the Red Trial.
抱歉 我不是赛车迷
I'm sorry, I don't follow motor racing.
这是他们的车吗?
Is this their vehicle?
不是 是对手的
No, it's the rival's.
看来有隐情
Not very sporting.
这男孩被拖在麦肯兹的车下
The boy was dragged under McKenzie's car.
但是其实 他在这之前就死了
Well, I can tell you, he was dead before that.
这些擦伤是死后造成的
These abrasions here were received post-mortem,
还有这儿...
and... and here...
瘀点 因窒息形成
Petechiae. Caused by asphyxiation.
所以 有人勒死他 再抛尸到这?
So, someone strangled him and put his body here?
更可能的是
More likely,
当他在车底修车的时候 千斤顶滑落了
a jack slipped while he was working under the car.
另外 瘀点...
And, by the way, petechiae...
是窒息的标志 但不总是勒杀
yes, an indicator of asphyxiation, not always strangulation.
我会铭记的
I'll keep that in mind.
他不怎么爱说话
A quiet sort,
很显然是个才能出众的技工
and a talented mechanic, apparently.
这男孩的赛车手克莱夫·希尔德布兰德
The boy's driver, Clive Hildebrand,
在昨天的比赛中排第二
came second in yesterday's stage.
好吧
Right.
问题是 这小伙子在别人的车底下做什么?
Question is, what was the lad doing underneath someone else's car?
先生 你不能入内 你不能入内!
Sir, you're to remain outside. You're to remain outside!
- 警官 让他进来! - 他在哪?
- Let him through, Senior Sergeant! - Where is he?
- 噢 - 希尔德布兰德先生 很抱歉
- Oh! - Mr Hildebrand, I'm sorry.
谢谢你们能来
Thank you all for coming.
我很悲伤地宣告埃罗尔·摩尔的意外死亡
It's my sad duty to announce the accidental death of Errol Moore.
摩尔先生的车手 克莱夫·希尔德布兰德
Clive Hildebrand, Mr Moore's driver,
以及我们巴拉瑞特的传奇
and our very own Ballarat legend,
和我一同慰问摩尔的家人
joins me in offering our condolences to Mr Moore's family.
为纪念埃罗尔·摩尔
In honour of Errol Moore,
红色澳大利亚汽车赛最后一程
the final leg of the Red Australia Trial
会推迟至明天
will be delayed until tomorrow.
我们想感谢巴拉瑞特镇
And we'd like to thank the town of Ballarat
以及巴拉瑞特快报的热情接待
and the Ballarat Courier for their hospitality.
最后 我想对澳大利亚的赛车迷们说
But before I go, can I just assure the motoring public of Australia
汽车赛一定会如期举♥行♥
that the Red Trial will go on.
- 还有问题吗? - 有 这是...
- Any questions? - Yes, is the...
他这话说得太早了
He's a bit quick to jump to that conclusion.
- 这是埃罗尔·摩尔的葬礼吗? - 是的
- ...the funeral of Errol Moore? - Yes.
- 怎么了? - 还有其它问题么?
- What? - Any other questions?
没什么 尸体被发现的时候谁在场?
Nothing, nothing. Now, who was there when the body was found?
特雷弗开着车飞驰出来
Trev came hurtling out.
他知道我们都站在那
He knew we were all standing there
然后他直接开车撞向我们
and he drove his car straight at us.
他什么时候意识到有个人在车底的?
When did he realise that there was a body under the car?
我也不清楚
It was hard to tell.
你也玩这个么 医生?
Are you in the market, Doctor?
不 我不玩
No, no, not really.
但它的确很不错 这车什么型号♥?
It's impressive, though. What model is it?
- 先锋二号♥ - 你没有看比赛吗?
- Vanguard Phase II. - You haven't been following the race?
你说特雷弗·麦肯兹朝你开车 为什么?
You said that Trevor McKenzie drove his car at you. Why?
我猜的话 大概是因为他是个蠢货
Because he's a bloody fool, would be my guess.
他昨天排名下降
He dropped in the rankings yesterday.
比赛后直接和埃罗尔吵了一架
Had a go at Errol straight after the race.
劳特利奇女士 你太棒了!
Miss Routledge! You're amazing!
你应该见见我的导航员!
You should see my navigator!
再说一遍 特雷弗和所有人关系都不好
But, then again, Trev fights with everyone.
你最后一次看见埃罗尔·摩尔是什么时候?
And when was the last time that you saw Errol Moore?
特雷弗冲他喊的时候
When Trev was yelling at him.
你喜欢埃罗尔么 劳特利奇女士?
Did you like Errol, Miss Routledge?
我从没跟他说过话
I'd never even spoken to him.
但他看上去很可爱 是个很棒的技工
But he seemed like a lovely kid. Helluva mechanic.
克莱夫很幸运 一直都是
Clive was lucky. Always has been.
- 此话怎讲 - 克莱夫是当地的英雄
- How's that, exactly? - Well, Clive's a local hero, Doctor.
他是第一届红色汽车赛的冠军
He won the first Red Trial.
我以为他已经退休了
I thought he'd retired.
我们都这么想的
So did we.
谢谢 劳特利奇女士 祝你好运
Thank you, Miss Routledge. Good luck.
- 谢谢 - 劳特利奇女士
- Thank you. - Miss Routledge.
你真的不知道她是谁吗?
Are you honestly telling me that you have no idea who she was,
或者克莱夫·希尔德布兰德?
or who Clive Hildebrand is?
我应该知道么?
Should I?
红色澳大利亚汽车赛是这个国家
The Red Australia race is the most famous motor rally
美剧 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表