沉 溺
第一季 第一集
九年后
拜托 哪有那么差啊
Come on, it's not that bad, is it?
好了 那能保护你
OK, that will protect you, all right?
去玩吧
OK, you go and play.
雅斯 你醒了吗
Yas, you awake?
你知道你的淋浴只有冷水和冰水两种状态吧
You know your shower's either cold or bloody freezing, don't you?
这是北欧风生活
It's a Scandi lifestyle thing.
是啊 只不过没有桑拿也没有峡湾
Aha, yeah, except without a sauna and a fjord,
就是淋浴坏掉了而已
it's just a broken shower.
还有别的要抱怨吗
Any other complaints?
有啊 你的沙发就像睡在减速带上一样
Yeah, your couch is like sleeping on a speed bump.
很高兴你在我家过夜 提醒了我为什么要独居
I'm glad you stayed over, reminds me why I live alone.
你不想再最后过一遍吗
Sure you don't want to run through this one last time?
不了 我出门已经晚了
No, I should have left already.
谢谢
Thank you.
我为什么这么紧张
Why am I so nervous?
你的推销词很好 他们会喜欢你的
Your pitch is great, they'll love you.
但如果你觉得机会要溜走了
But if you feel it slipping away,
就跪下来求他们吧
just get down on your knees and beg.
我本来准备开场就这样做的
That's how I was going to start.
结束了就给我打电♥话♥
Call me when it's done.
也许吧
Maybe.
出门记得锁门
Lock the door when you leave.
我们虽然是家小公♥司♥ 但有很大的抱负
We're small but ambitious
我们热切期盼着
and we would really love the opportunity
大自然中的艺术
修剪整齐的花♥园♥
能跟你们合作
to be able to work with you.
我们能提供的是非常个性化的服务
I think what we can offer is a very personal service,
但同时具有各种专业优势
but with all the professional benefits.
喂
Hello?
你好 我是蕾娅 你的会计师
Hello, it's Layla, your account supervisor.
我想跟你简要谈谈透♥支♥情况 现在方便吗
Is now a good time for a quick word on your overdraft?
不
Nope.
我们真心认为
What we really think,
大自然中的艺术
修剪整齐的花♥园♥
我觉得我们可以与你们合作
yeah, I think what we will be able to do is work with you
提供非常个性化的服务
and give you a very personal service
还有大型私营公♥司♥的所有好处....
but with all the benefits of a big private company...
去哪里
Where to?
去学校
To the school, please.
你好 我是本 请留言
Hello, this is Ben, leave a message.
朱迪 你来干什么
Jodie, what are you doing here?
-他在吗 -他在工作
- Is he here? - He's working.
现在他不方便
It's really not a good time.
朱迪 朱迪
Jodie! Jodie?
也许之后我可以给他带个话
Perhaps I can give him a message,
让他打给你 朱迪 他"工作中"的灯亮着呢
get him to call you, Jodie, the light is on.
现在真的不合适
..really not a good time.
你这样我装那盏灯还有什么用...
Oh, what's the point of even having a light if...
我只需要跟他说几句
I only need him for a minute.
你应该提前打电♥话♥的
You should probably call ahead first,
凯特不喜欢不速之客
Kate doesn't really do spontaneous.
我还在赶稿 所以...
I'm actually on a bit of a deadline, so...
本
Ben.
怎么了
What? What is it?
我不知道怎么...
I don't know how to...
你会觉得我疯了
You're going to think I'm mad.
我刚见到他了
I've just seen him.
什么
What?
我们的儿子
Our son.
你见到汤姆了吗
You've seen Tom?
我不明白
I don't understand.
他在上学的路上 跟其他小孩一样
On his way to school, like any other child,
我也跟你一样完全不明白怎么回事
I can't make any more sense of it than you,
但那的确是他
but it was him.
我上了他乘坐的大巴
I got on his bus,
他跟我的距离比你现在跟我还要近
he was nearer to me than you are now.
朱迪
Jodie...
如果你也见到他了 本
If you'd seen him, Ben.
他有着同样的发型
He has the same hair,
他的动作也完全一样
he moves the same,
他...
he's...
他跟我每天想象的样子一模一样 从他出事...
He's exactly how I've imagined him every day since his...
他已经不在了 朱迪
He's gone, Jodie.
他也有那块疤
He has the scar.
就在这里
Right here.
很多孩子都有疤痕
Lots of kids have scars.
同样的面孔
Same face...
同样的眼睛
same eyes...
-一切都一样 -妈的
- everything. - Shit.
不可能是他
It can't be him.
我跟着他一直到学校大门
I followed him all the way to the school gates,
那样我就不会跟丢他了 就...
so that I wouldn't lose him. It's...
-就是汤姆 -他已经死去了 朱迪
- It's Tom. - He died, Jodie.
你并不能确定这点
You don't know that.
他们一直没找到他的尸体
They never found him.
那天发生的事
What happened that day...
我们是无力改变的
there's nothing we can do to change it,
你必须想办法彻底放下他
you have to find a way to let him go.
我知道
I know.
我知道这事 完全说不通
I know this...this makes no sense,
我也不知道他是怎么...
and I've no idea how, or...
或者这些年他去哪儿了 但...
or where he's been but...
那就是汤姆
..it's Tom.
没什么事吧
Everything all right?
她找你有什么事
What does she want from you?
她觉得她看到汤姆了
She thinks she saw Tom.
天呐
Christ.
你知道她在耍你
You know she's playing you
这样她随时想来这里就能来
so she can keep on coming here whenever she wants.
她从来没放下这事
She never got over it.
谁放下了啊
Who has?
你什么时候才能停止纵容她啊
When are you going to stop indulging her?
是为了她 不是为了我们
For her sake, not ours.
妈妈
Mum!
过来 亲爱的
Come on, darling.
有人吗
Hello?
打扰下
Excuse me.
小姐
Miss.
有什么能帮忙的吗
Can I help?
我儿子 他九年前被绑♥架♥了
My son, he was abducted nine years ago.
我知道他在哪儿了
I know where he is.
尸检报告
Coroner's report.
没有任何生命迹象
No proof of life found throughout,
没有第三方插手的痕迹
no suggestion of third party involvement.
结论是他遭受了悲惨的事故溺毙了
Concluded that he's suffered a tragic accident and drowned.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
他们去湖上打捞过 他不在湖里
They dredged the lake, he wasn't there.
是没有找到他
He wasn't found.
快十年的时间里 一无所获
In almost ten years, nothing.
现在有了
Until now.
你是觉得我不认得自己的儿子吗
You think I wouldn't recognise my own son?
那里都写着
It's all in there,
那对从来都没站出来作证的情侣
the couple who never came forward,
当时看见他们的目击者
the witnesses who saw them.
他有块疤 从秋千上摔下来留下的
He has a scar, he fell off a swing,
他的左眼下方需要缝针
and he needed stitches below his left eye.
疤痕到今天都清晰可见
He still has it to this day.
我无法想象你都经历了什么
I can't imagine what you've been through.
我不需要你的可怜