美剧 | 堕落(2013) | 导航列表
堕 落
第一季 第一集
爱丽丝·门罗的遗体已被交还给家属 以便筹备葬礼
谋杀案受害者的遗体已被交还给家属
贝尔法斯特建筑师一案的杀人凶手仍然在逃
案件仍无进展
你不需要他允许 你只是想他允许
You don't need his approval, you just want it.
有区别吗
What's the difference?
大部分人们所说的"需要"
Well, most of what we call "Needs"
其实都是"渴望"
are desires.
我们需要呼吸空气
We need air to breathe,
需要水 温暖 以及果腹的食物
water, warmth, food to eat.
说到这里...
And speaking of which...
其它的例如 爱情 赞同
The rest - love, approval,
认可与荣耀 如此种种 都是渴望
recognition, praise, whatever - they're desires.
那么性呢 是需要还是渴望
So, what's sex? Is that a need or a desire?
如果做的方法♥正♥确 那么两者都是
Hmm... Well, both if you're doing it right!
但你不想要孩子吗
But don't you want children?
当然想要
Of course I do.
那么说到底你还是想要结婚的
So, then you do want marriage in the end?
我没看出你是这么传统的人
I didn't know you were so conventional!
中国有一个省是
There's a province somewhere in China
摩梭族人的聚居地
where the Mosuo people live.
他们的一家之长是母亲或者祖母
The head of the family is a mother or grandmother
家长掌管家中财务 不存在结婚这回事
and she controls the family's finances. Marriage doesn't exist.
他们用"走婚"取代"婚姻"
Instead they practise "Walking marriage" -
一个女人可以邀请男人到自己家共度春宵
a woman can invite a man into her hut to spend a "Sweet night",
但男人在黎明之前必须离开
but he has to be gone by daybreak.
我没意见
I'm up for that.
摩梭族的语言中没有"战争"
The Mosuo language has no words for "War",
"谋杀"或是"强♥奸♥"这样的词
"Murder" Or "Rape"
那里也没有监狱 想想吧
and there are no jails. Think about it.
那我就会失业了
I'd be out of a job.
我也会
Hmm, as would I.
我得去接电♥话♥
I have to take this.
我们不想让事情发展成两国监护权争夺战
We don't want this to turn into an International custody battle.
我们必须考虑你孩子的心理健康
We have to consider the emotional wellbeing of your children,
不能...
we can't just...
-听好 -我他娘付你钱是干屁吃的
- Look... - What the hell am I paying you for?'
明天我会去办公室
I will go into the office tomorrow.
那时候我们就可以好好谈谈了
We can talk it through then.
明天一早给你打电♥话♥
I will ring you first thing.
好 再见
OK. Bye.
-我该走了 -这可是周五晚上
- I should go. - It's Friday night.
我好像又有工作要做了
Seems I have work to do.
你要做什么 我刚为你买♥♥了杯酒
What are you doing? I've just got you a drink.
我已经喝了两杯 到极限了
I've had two already, that's my limit.
喝第三杯我就得任人宰割
Three and I'm anyone's.
这正是我的计划
That's the plan.
我知道 这正是我要回家的原因
Oh, I know. That's why I'm going home!
我报♥警♥了 如果你还在这里 赶紧离开
I'm calling the police! If you're still here, you should go!
我报♥警♥了
I'm calling the police!
警♥察♥
Police officers!
我们正在持枪靠近
We're entering with weapons drawn!
如果房♥间里有人 请马上让我们知道
If anyone is in the house, make your presence known immediately.
位于AP10 报告总部 正检查后方区域
Alpha-Papa-1-0 to Uniform. Checking the rear area now.
警♥察♥
Police officer.
没问题 这里没人
It's OK. There's no-one here.
好的
Ok.
爸爸
Daddy?
你到哪儿去了
Where have you been?
你怎么不睡觉
What are you doing out of bed?
我很害怕 我醒来又找不到你
I was frightened. I woke up and you weren't here.
只是出了一趟门 去了一趟便利店
I just popped out. Just to the all-night shop.
-为什么 -去买♥♥点头疼片
- Why? - To get some headache pills.
家里还有头疼片 妈妈把它们放在浴室
We have headache pills. Mummy keeps them up in the bathroom.
我只出去了五分钟
I've just been five minutes.
不 你去了好久 我还给你打过电♥话♥
No, you haven't, you've been ages. I called your phone.
我没带电♥话♥
I didn't take it with me.
过来
Come here.
你的背包里是什么
What's in your bag?
从便利店买♥♥来的一些东西
Just some stuff from the shop.
我本想给妈妈打电♥话♥ 但是拨错了号♥码
I tried to ring Mummy, but I got her number wrong.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我保证不会再丢下你离开了 好吗
I promise I won't go and leave you again, OK?
我发誓 如有违背不得好死
Cross my heart and hope to die.
但是别告诉妈妈 她会生气的
Only don't tell Mummy. She'll be cross.
-生我的气吗 -不 是生我的气
- With me? - No, no, with me.
亲亲麦克
Kiss Mac.
这是你的内衣吗
Is this your underwear?
是的
Yes.
天哪
Oh, my God!
那也是你的吗
Is that yours too?
是的
Yes.
不是你自己丢到床上的吗
And you didn't just leave these things on the bed yourself?
不 我...
No, I...
不是
No.
今天晚上你都去过哪里 莎拉
Where have you been this evening, Sarah?
和几个同事一起去了市中心
Out with some colleagues in the city centre.
你的职业是什么
And what do you do for a living?
我是一个律师
I'm a solicitor.
你喝酒了吗
And you've been drinking?
喝了点红酒
Just some wine.
喝了多少 莎拉
How much wine, Sarah?
没有强行闯入的痕迹
No sign of forced entry.
还有谁有这栋房♥子的钥匙
Who else has keys to the house?
我的姐姐 她有钥匙
My sister, she has keys.
她不会做这种事吗 弄个恶作剧
And she wouldn't have done this? As a joke?
什么 不会的
What? No.
没有有钥匙的男朋友吗
No boyfriend who has keys?
没有
No.
前男友呢 可能留着钥匙吗
An ex? Could have kept keys?
我不知道
Um, I don't know.
我看你养了只猫
I see you have a cat?
没错
Yeah.
那只猫会不会上过这张床
The cat couldn't have, I don't know, been on the bed?
你们检查阁楼了么 可以去检查一下吗
Have you checked the loft? Can you check the loft?
你丢东西了吗
Is anything missing?
内衣被收纳在哪
Where was the underwear kept?
内衣放在最上面的这两个抽屉里
Er, the underwear is here in these top two drawers.
那个东西放在床头柜抽屉里
The other thing is in the bedside cabinet drawer.
我觉得
I think...
可能有些内衣不见了
maybe some underwear's gone.
阁楼没人
Loft is clear.
是一个客户
It's a client.
这时候有些晚了吧
Isn't it rather late for that?
是的 没错
Yeah, it is.
我想你们还是离开吧
I think maybe you should just go.
我明天还得早起应付客户
I have to be up in the morning to deal with this.
我很感激你们能来 但我需要休息
I really appreciate you coming, but I need to sleep.
如果担心的话你该和家人或朋友呆在一起
If you're worried you should stay with a family member, a friend.
好的 我会打给我姐姐
Yeah, yeah, I'll call my sister.
-注意不要乱跑 -不会的
- Just make sure you don't drive anywhere. - I won't.
如果你不确定谁可能有钥匙
If you're not sure who might have keys,
你应该把锁换掉
you should change the locks.
我会的 谢谢你
I will. Thank you.
抱歉 我只想上♥床♥睡觉
Sorry. I just want to go to bed.
我们检查了房♥子及其周边
We've checked the premises and surrounding area.
没有被入侵的痕迹
No intruder located.
我们保证会整夜保持警惕
We've given assurances we'll pay passing attention throughout the night.
怎么了
What?
-有没有可能是猫干的 -她喝多了
- Could it have been the cat? - She's drunk.
那是她的借口 你的呢
That's her excuse, what's yours?
美剧 | 堕落(2013) | 导航列表