美剧 | 堕落(2013) | 导航列表
前情提要
我受邀从伦敦警♥察♥厅过来
I've been brought in from the Metropolitan Police
对爱丽丝·门罗谋杀案
to lead a review into the investigation
进行复查
of the murder of Alice Monroe.
凶手都完全掌控了局面
He had things entirely under his control.
这让我觉得他不是第一次杀人了
Which leads me to think that this was not his first murder.
斯特拉 回去做案件复查吧
Go back to your review, Stella.
我不想把两件案子联♥系♥起来
I don't want the two murders linked.
这是三个月内第三起凶杀案了 吉姆
This is the third murder in three months, Jim.
如果我们不阻止他 他会杀更多人的
If we don't stop him, he will kill again.
长官 有人找你
There's someone to see you, ma'am.
罗丝·斯黛格 里德·史密斯教授的朋友
Rose Stagg, a friend of Professor Reid Smith.
我有多年与强♥奸♥受害者谈心的经验
I spent years interviewing the victims of rape.
我认为没有一个人在跟我
I don't think anyone ever felt worse
吐露经历之后是感觉更糟糕的
after talking to me about their experiences.
刚收到罗丝·斯黛格发来的电子面部鉴定
We have an E-FIT from Rose Stagg.
身份识别
他真的长这样吗
Could he really look like that?
在他看来
In his own mind, he... believes
他觉得他有权决定我们的生死
he has the right to decide who lives and who dies.
皮特
Peter?
不
No!
他们从剪刀上提取了一个不完整的指纹
They've managed to lift a partial print from the scissors.
我们在系统里检验到了匹配项
We've run it through the system and found a match.
保罗·斯派特
Paul Spector.
保罗·斯派特
Paul Spector?
我是刑侦警长安德森
Detective Sergeant Anderson.
我正式以非法囚禁罗丝·斯黛格的罪名逮捕你
I'm arresting you for the unlawful imprisonment of Rose Stagg.
莎莉·安·斯派特
Sally-Ann Spector,
我正式以涉嫌妨碍司法公正的罪名逮捕你
I'm arresting you on suspicion of perverting the course of justice.
开门
Open the door!
凯蒂
Katie...
-放开我 -冷静一下 你被捕了
- Get off! - Calm down, you are under arrest.
你的车借我开
I need your car.
-什么 -你听到我的话了
- What? - You heard me.
你知道吗 就凭你刚刚说的事
You know Paul Spector can go to prison
保罗·斯派特可以进监狱了
for the things you're saying?
我们彼此相爱
We love each other.
你们彼此相爱吗
You love each other?
没错
Completely.
你曾问过 你丈夫被逮捕
You asked if your husband was arrested
是不是因为与未成年上♥床♥
for having sex with a minor.
不是
He was not.
他被捕的原因
He was arrested initially
首先是非法绑♥架♥并囚禁罗丝·斯黛格
for the abduction and false imprisonment of Rose Stagg.
其次是一起严重的性侵犯罪行为
He was subsequently further arrested for a serious sexual assault.
以及杀害约瑟夫·布劳利
And the murder of Joseph Brawley.
我在流血
I'm bleeding.
什么
What?
我要跟斯特拉谈 其他谁都不行
I'll talk to Stella. No-one else.
你第一次袭击是什么时候
When was your first attack?
还有其他我们不知道的受害者吗
Are there other victims that we don't know about?
在菲奥娜·加勒格之前的受害者
Victims before Fiona Gallagher?
没有
No.
菲奥娜·加勒格是第一个
Fiona Gallagher was the first.
我是伊斯伍德 长官
It's Eastwood, ma'am.
继续说
Go ahead.
斯派特提出了条件
Spector has come up with an offer.
你什么时候回家啊
When are you coming home?
一时回不去
Not for a while.
-我在这里还有工作要做 -你为她工作吗
- I've got work to do here. - Do you work for her?
算是吧
Sort of.
这儿什么都没有 没有发现罗丝的踪迹
There's nothing here... There's no sign of Rose.
往深处去 斯特拉
Go deeper, Stella.
很明显你们俩之间有暧昧
There's clearly something going on between you.
让我给你点建议
Let me give you some advice.
如果你们还没做过爱 就别做了
If you haven't done it yet, don't.
想象和实践的滋味我都品尝过了
I've tasted both the fantasy and the deed.
还是想象更加刺♥激♥
The fantasy is way more piqued.
罗丝的车在这儿 重复 罗丝的车在这儿
Rose's car is here. I repeat, Rose's car is here.
老天啊 她还活着
Jesus Christ, she's alive.
森林的边缘还有一个人
'There's another individual on the edge of the woods.
此人身份无法识别
'Er, someone we can't account for.'
妈的
Shit.
别乱动 直升机不能降落吗
OK, don't move. Can that thing land?
三人中枪 我们需要紧急的医疗救助
We've got three men down here. We need urgent medical backup.
我无法降落 树林太密了
I can't land. The trees are too dense.
重复 无法降落
Repeat, I can't land.
-老天啊 -树丛太密了
- Jesus Christ. - The trees are too dense.
他要挺不住了
We're losing him!
32岁男性 腹部中枪
32-year-old male, gunshot wounds to abdomen.
呼吸35 脉搏微弱 140 血压测不到
Breathing 35, pulse thready and 140. BP un-recordable.
昏迷指数9分 睁眼反应2分
GCS nine, eyes two,
说话反应1分 运动反应6分
speech one, motor six.
眼部只有疼痛反应 无法说话 能按照指令做动作
中♥央♥和外周静脉坍塌
Central and peripheral veins are collapsed,
不能做静脉插管 我们在尝试做骨内
can't get venous cannulation. We're trying intraosseous.
插♥进♥去了
We're in.
骨内输液成功
IO successful.
挤进去0.5升盐水
0.5 litres saline being squeezed in.
大家注意 病人处于被警♥察♥羁押期间
You should know the patient is in police custody.
他痉挛了
He's fitting.
还要多久
How long?
两分钟
Two minutes.
怎么了
What is it?
只限复苏
中弹 左上腹 听上去不妙
Man versus bullet, LUQ. Doesn't sound too good.
血压测不到 脉搏仍在
BP unrecordable, palpable pulse,
昏迷指数9分 情况还在恶化
GCS nine and falling.
已在复苏1室给他腾了地方
We've cleared a space in Resus One for him.
准备100毫克克他命和琥珀酰胆碱
Draw up 100mg of ketamine and 100 milligrams of Sux, please.
准备好苯肾上腺素 麻黄素 阿托品
We'll need phenylephrine, ephedrine, atropine handy
和每毫升10微克的硬脊膜外麻醉剂
and ten micrograms per millilitre of epi
-还要抢救药品 -好的
- drawn up also as rescue drugs. - OK, sure.
这边怎么回事
Right, what's going on here?
她体温过低 核温28.2
She's hypothermic, core temp 28.2.
医务人员给她输了液 我给她抽了血
Paramedics got a line in and I got some bloods from one I put in.
实习医生测了血气 酸碱度是
The junior doc did gas. PH is...
7.1 二氧化碳分压9.0
7.1, PaCO2 9.0 PA.
碱血指数-8
Base XS minus eight.
肺没问题 她叫什么
Lungs are good, though. What's her name?
罗丝·斯黛格 我是刑♥警♥麦克纳利
Rose Stagg. DC McNally.
她是我们一直在找的女人
She's the woman we've been searching for.
在哪找到的
Where was she found?
林子里 一辆车后箱里
In a forest, in the boot of a car.
我们认为她至少在那里待了四天
We think she was there for at least four days.
所以二氧化碳那么高 一直在呼自己吐的气
That's why her CO2's up - breathing her own recycled air.
罗丝 你该醒醒了 罗丝
Rose. It's time to wake up, Rose.
我能闻到梨的甜味
I can smell pear drops.
酮类指数
What are her ketones?
2.3
2.3.
重症监护室准备好前不能动她
We can't move her until an ICU bed is ready
她的体温也在回升
and her temp's going in the right direction.
-要对流体温机吗 -嗯 调到38度
- Do you want the Bair Hugger? - Aye. Set it to 38.
法医需要对她进行问询以收集强♥奸♥证据
The FMO will need to see her to process for rape evidence.
现在不行也不能在这里
Not yet and not in here.
我们得先把她的状态稳定下来
We need to stabilise her first.
我能留下来陪她吗
Can I stay with her?
事情要变得麻烦了
Things are about to get messy.
马上要送进来的那个枪伤病人
The gunshot wound that's coming in,
我们觉得是他对她犯下了如此的罪行
we think he's responsible for this.
她不应该看见他
She shouldn't catch sight of him.
美剧 | 堕落(2013) | 导航列表