美剧 | 堕落(2013) | 导航列表
前情提要
我受邀从伦敦警♥察♥厅过来
I've been brought in from the Metropolitan Police to lead a review
对爱丽丝·门罗谋杀案进行复查
into the investigation of the murder of Alice Monroe.
凶手完全掌控了局面
He had things entirely under his control.
这让我觉得他不是第一次杀人了
Which leads me to think that this was not his first murder.
斯特拉 回去做案件复查吧
Go back to your review, Stella.
我不想把两件案子联♥系♥起来
I don't want the two murders linked.
看不到案件间的联♥系♥
Failure to see that crimes are linked
这会让凶手逍遥法外 继续作案
is the thing that will allow the killer to strike again.
-你看她头发是不是被剪过 -哪里
- Do you think her hair's been clipped? - Where?
那儿
There.
这是三个月内第三起凶杀案了
This is the third murder in three months.
如果我们不阻止他 他会杀更多人的
If we don't stop him, he will kill again.
抱歉 这是你的钱包吗
Excuse me, is this your purse?
非常感谢
Oh. Thank you so much.
发生了一起枪击案
There's been a shooting.
周日晚上在福尔路附近遇到的警探
The detective we saw near the Falls Road on Sunday night.
詹姆斯·奥尔森是个已婚男人 斯特拉
James Olson is a married man, Stella.
当初你在我床上过夜的时候 你也有老婆
You were a married man when you spent a night in my bed.
很明显 他挑选猎物有偏好
He clearly has a victim type.
他杀的人并不是随机的 而是经过挑选的
They are not victims of chance. They are victims of choice.
他很有可能已经开始追踪下一个猎物了
It's possible that he's out there stalking his next victim now.
长官 有人找你
There's someone to see you.
罗丝·斯黛格 里德·史密斯教授的朋友
Rose Stagg. A friend of Professor Reed Smith.
我有多年与强♥奸♥受害者谈心的经验
I spent years interviewing the victims of rape.
我认为没有一个人在跟我吐露经历
I don't think anyone ever felt worse after talking to me
之后感觉更糟
about their experiences.
有件很糟糕的事我要跟你坦白
I have something terrible to confess.
我有了外遇
I've been having an affair.
我打来是跟你说"结束了"
I called you to say it's over.
等我把你绳之以法 才叫结束
It won't be over until I stop you.
你本来有机会抓住我 但现在太迟了
You had your chance. Now it's too late.
刚收到罗丝·斯黛格发来的电子面部鉴定
We have an E-FIT from Rose Stagg.
身份识别
他真的长这样吗
Could he really look like that?
长官 安妮·布劳利醒了
Ma'am, Annie Brawley has regained consciousness.
我们试试别的
Let's try something different.
如果你当时在卧室的另一边
If you were on the other side of your bedroom,
站在窗前
standing by the window,
你会看见什么
what would you have seen?
我躺在床上
Me on the bed.
他在我身后
Him behind me.
我一开始侧着身体
I was on my side at first.
被绑着
Tied up.
还有什么
What else?
你能看清他吗
Can you see him clearly?
不能
No.
没事的
It's okay.
我们往回一步
Let's take a step back.
那晚早些时候你与弟弟共进晚餐
Earlier that night you had dinner with your brother.
你记得乔吃了什么吗
Do you remember what Joe had to eat?
你记得你点了什么吗
Do you remember what you ordered?
你干什么
What are you doing?
以前这样做对我有用
Once upon a time, this worked for me.
在你觉得要被各种思绪情绪淹没时
You snap the band on your wrist
就去弹手腕上的皮筋
when your thoughts and feelings overwhelm you.
堕落
第二季 第一集
-这是我的吗 -是的
- Is that mine? - Yes.
已经提取过指纹了
It's been brushed for prints.
只找到了你的
They only found yours.
你会看到有几页脏了
You'll see some of the pages are dusty.
有人觉得记日记十分管用
Some people find writing useful.
记录下各种想法 不管是些什么
Putting down thoughts, whatever they may be.
读一读你写的这些也许会有帮助
Reading the entries you made might help.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我也想记起来 我真的想
I want to remember, I really do.
我知道
I know.
我的日记在我卧室的抽屉里
My diary was in a drawer in my bedroom.
没错
Yes.
他在我卧室等着我
He was waiting for me in my bedroom.
如果他当时戴着手套
If he was wearing gloves,
就可以翻看它而不留下指纹吗
he could've read it and not left any prints?
没错
Yes.
你觉得他看了吗
Do you think that he read it?
看了
Yes.
我知道对所有人来说都很艰难
I know it's hard for everyone
因为我看起来一样
because I look the same.
跟我没出事之前一样
The same as I did before.
但我已经不是原来的我了
But I'm not the same.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
稍等
Hang on.
稍等 我这里信♥号♥♥不好
Hang on. I've got a bad signal.
你好
Hello.
-爸爸 -莉薇
- Daddy. - Livy.
-爸爸 -能听见吗
- Daddy. - Can you hear me?
能
Yes.
-你还好吗 -还好
- Are you okay? - Yes.
大半夜的你怎么没在睡觉
It's the middle of the night. Why aren't you asleep?
-我睡不着 -为什么呢 亲爱的
- I can't sleep. - Why darlin'?
我真的很担心 爸爸
I'm really worried, Daddy.
担心什么
What about?
我的娃娃 我落下它们了 所有的
My dolls. I left them behind. All of them.
在妈妈 我还有利亚姆离开苏格兰的时候
When Mummy, me and Liam left Scotland.
-你落下什么了 -我所有的娃娃
- What did you leave behind? - All of my dollies.
你落在哪儿了
Where did you leave them?
我觉得在浴室里 你没看见吗
In the bath I think. Haven't you seen them?
没有
No.
这么久你一直没洗澡吗
Haven't you had a bath in all that time?
还没多久呢
It hasn't been that long.
都快一整周了
Nearly a whole week.
我们楼下有浴室
We have a shower downstairs.
重点是 我真的需要它们
The thing is, I really need them.
你回家的时候能带给我吗
Can you bring them when you come home?
我不确定那要到什么时候 亲爱的
I'm not sure when that's gonna be, darlin'.
为什么
Why?
决定要回家的是妈妈 不是我
It was Mummy decided to go home. Not me.
我需要它们 爸爸 真的
I need them Daddy. I really do.
爸爸 求你了
Please Daddy. Please.
吓死我了
Oh Jesus!
你就不能说句话吗
Don't you announce yourself?
我以为你知道我会来
I thought that I was expected.
我不确定你会来
I wasn't sure that you'd come.
鞋不错
Nice shoes.
你叫我来就是为了这个
Is that why I'm here?
为了取乐
To amuse you?
我一直觉得他会跟踪目标
I always thought of him as stalking victims,
估算风险 做出万全计划
calculating the risks, planning it all out.
十分有自♥制♥力 冷静
Very controlled, calm.
而且冷血
Cold-blooded.
可是乔的死却不一样
The killing of Joe was different.
杀手很冲动 很血腥
It was impulsive, bloody.
很热血
Hot-blooded.
如果当时不知道 现在也该知道了
If we didn't know it then we certainly know it now,
这场杀戮由强烈的愤怒驱使
that he's driven by huge amounts of rage.
我们明明有证人 她却无法作证
So we have an eye witness who can't quite bring
因为记不起凶手的长相
herself to recall the face, masked or unmasked,
或者是否戴着面具
of the man who did all this.
重点在于如何让她开口
It's a question of unlocking her.
她受到了惊吓 被悲伤占据
She's traumatised, grief-stricken.
她只是需要点时间 需要人来开导
She just needs more time, more professional help.
美剧 | 堕落(2013) | 导航列表