美剧 | 大北方(2021) | 导航列表
♪看那上面♪ ♪你看到了什么♪
♪ Look up there ♪ ♪ What do you see? ♪
♪大自然♪
♪ Nature and stuff ♪
♪一块石头♪ ♪一棵树♪
♪ Like a rock ♪ ♪ And a tree ♪
♪大北方啊♪
♪ Oh, the Great North ♪
大北方
第一季 第一集
♪在这上面 你能呼吸空气♪
♪ Way up here, you can breathe the air ♪
♪捕点鱼♪
♪ Catch some fish ♪
♪或者盯着熊看♪
♪ Or gaze at a bear ♪
♪大北方啊♪
♪ Oh, the Great North ♪
♪我们在这生活♪
♪ Here we live, oh, oh ♪
♪我们会一直驻留在此♪
♪ Here we'll stay, oh, whoo ♪
♪从最长的夜晚到最长的白天♪
♪ From longest night to longest day ♪
♪在大北方♪
♪ In the Great North. ♪
好了 我砍完了这个月的木柴
All right, I've chopped this month's wood,
修好了渔网 装罐了一批胡椒酱
mended the fishing nets, canned a batch of pepper jelly,
头脑风暴了我的万圣节装扮
brainstormed my Halloween costume.
人们会喜欢我的
I think people are gonna love me
就像《怪兽大学》里的毛怪
as Sully from Monsters University.
已经凌晨5点了
And it's... 5:00 a.m.?
孩子们很快就要起床了
Kids'll be up soon.
我差点忘了要一边盯着
Ooh, I almost forgot to stare with wild wonder
阿♥拉♥斯加的野外奇观一边悄悄说"热狗"
at Alaska's majesty while whispering "Hot dog."
热狗
Hot dog.
-爸爸 -穆恩
- Dad. - Moon.
又在喝咖啡
Drinking coffee again?
是的 我10岁了
Yes. I am ten.
再说 我整晚都在追踪一只红色松鼠
Besides, I was up all night tracking a red squirrel
它吃了我晾在屋顶上的腊肠
I believe ate some bologna I was drying on the roof.
你是说这家伙吗
You mean this guy?
-你抓到它了 -我会放走它
- You got him. - I'll set him free
不过我要先跟它谈谈
once I've had a few words with him
这里的腊肠到底归谁
about whose bologna is whose around here.
谢谢 爸爸
Thank you, Father.
早上好 哈姆 睡得怎样
Good morning, Ham. How'd you sleep?
好极了
Spectacularly.
我梦到我尝到了一种"自助餐"的冰淇淋口味
I dreamt I tasted an ice cream flavor called "buffet,"
我醒来后感觉我都完整了
and I awoke feeling complete.
然后我拉了一泡宜人的屎
And then I took a glorious dump.
好啊 呆子们
Sup, chumps?
开玩笑的 逗你们玩
I'm just kidding. Just fooling around.
早上好 弟弟 弟弟 爸爸
Good morning, brother, brother, Father.
未婚夫起来了
Ah, the fiancés are up.
我一直在想你的婚礼
I've been thinking about your wedding,
我有一些 一个主意
and I have some... one idea.
我们在家里的船上举办
We do it on the family boat!
不 我几个月前在从弗雷斯♥诺♥开来的路上
No. Mm-mm. I picked out our wedding theme a few months ago
就想好了我们的婚礼主题
on my drive, when I moved here from Fresno.
我想要借鉴我最爱的爱情电影
I want to base the wedding on my favorite romantic movie,
《断背山》
Brokeback Mountain.
在一个巨大的帐篷里举♥行♥
It'll be in a giant tent.
人人都穿着牛仔外套
Everyone's wearing jean jacket.
到处是无拘无束的山羊
There'll be a lot of loose sheep everywhere.
但不会有人放弃任何人
But no one will be quitting anyone.
我还会邀请杰克·吉伦哈尔
And I'm inviting Jake Gyllenhaal.
但如果他来不了的话
But if he can't make it,
希望能邀请到玛吉·吉伦哈尔
hopefully Maggie Gyllenhaal.
如果她来不了
And if she can't make it,
那就希望能邀请到她老公 彼得·萨斯加德
then hopefully her husband, Peter Sarsgaard.
如果他来不了
And if he can't make it,
那就邀请亚历山大·斯卡斯加德
then Alexander Skarsgard.
我开了很久的车
It was a very long drive.
说到庆祝
Well, speaking of celebrations,
你们都知道 今天是你们姐妹朱迪的16岁生日
as you all know, it's your sister Judy's sweet 16 today,
我策划了一个庆祝仪式
and I planned a celebration
是每个少女的梦想
that's every teenage girl's dream,
跟哥哥弟弟还有爸爸在渔船上待一整天
a full day out on the fishing boat with her brothers and dad.
没有装腔作势 没有热血沸腾
No frills, no thrills--
只有辛苦工作 以及圆♥满♥完成生日工作的满足感
just hard work and the feeling of a birthday job well done.
我们不找个怕水的小丑吗
Uh, should we at least look into a clown who's afraid of water?
那会很有意思 他会紧张死的
That could be fun. He'd be all nervous.
话说朱迪在哪
Where is Judy anyways?
她说她想要一个奢华的生日早晨
She said she wanted to have a luxurious birthday morning
睡到5点45
and sleep in till 5:45.
真颓废
How decadent.
早上好 朱迪
Good morning, Judy!
你今天终于16岁了 你个漂亮的猛兽
You are finally 16 today, you beautiful beast.
我入睡时还是个孩子
I went to sleep a child,
醒来就成了一个高雅且富有艺术性的女人
and I woke up a sophisticated and artistic woman.
今年我要把条状发夹换成贝雷帽
This is the year I trade in my barrettes for berets.
不过不是真的换 因为我不能让头发挡住我的脸
But not literally, because I need to keep my hair off my face.
早 想象中的最好朋友兼灵感来源
Ah, good morning, imaginary best friend/inspiration
艾拉妮絲·莫莉塞特[歌♥手]
Alanis Morissette.
你也早 最好朋友兼灵感来源
And good morning to my best friend/inspiration
-朱迪·托宾 -真的吗
- Judy Tobin. - Aw. Really?
还是你只是因为今天是我生日才这么说
Or are you just saying that because it's my birthday?
是的 生日快乐
Yes. Happy birthday!
我有一个重大的生日公告
Well, I have a big birthday announcement.
我拿到那份工作了
I got the job!
朱迪 我一只手揣在包里
Well, Judy, I have one hand in my pocket,
另一只手为你骄傲
and the other one is very proud of you.
你眼前的是点拍摄像馆
You are looking at the newest associ-ette photograph-ette
最新的女摄影师
at the Point & Shoot Photo Studio,
刚好位于阿♥拉♥斯加
conveniently located at the most inspiring place
最鼓舞人心的地方
in all of Alaska!
-购物中心 -购物中心
- The mall. - The mall.
味之屋里的香水样品的香味
Oh, the bouquet of perfume samples at La Smell Hut.
喷泉和指示牌之间的古怪空荡空间
The weird empty area between the fountain and the directory.
在思慕雪大王工作的可爱 比我大一点的男孩
The cute, slightly older boy who works at Smoothie Boss.
他的半紧身裤突出了
The way his semi-tight pants highlight his,
他的下面
um, downstairs situation.
你懂的 你尤其懂
Yeah, you get it. You specifically get it.
可是 朱迪 你有跟你♥爸♥说吗
But, Judy, did you tell your dad yet?
没 你知道他对变化是什么态度
No. You know how he is with change.
当妈妈跑去宾州
I mean, when Mom ran off to Pennsylvania
投奔她情人马库斯的时候
to be with her lover Marcus,
我爸跟我们说她在威尔尤买♥♥停车场
my dad told us all that she got eaten by a bear
被熊吃了
in the Val-U-Buy parking lot.
但她还活着 我们都知道
But she's alive, and we all know that.
自那以后 他就想让全家人
And ever since then, he just wants the whole family
时时刻刻在一起
to be together all the time.
如果我在周二和周四下午3点到7点之间
It'll break his heart if I can't be on the boat
不能在船上的话 那会伤他的心的
from 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
可是 朱迪 正经点
But... Judy, get real.
你可不想一辈子捕鱼
You-you don't want to spend your life catching fish
捕了又捕
after fish after fish
捕了又捕 捕了又捕
after fish after fish after fish.
-我知道 但 -捕了又捕
- I know, but... - After fish.
抱歉 我以为你说完了 你说完了吗
Oh, sorry. I thought you were done. Are you done?
听着 每个艺术女性都要经历这么一刻
Look, there comes a time in every young artistic woman's life
她得放弃她的发夹
when she must put aside her barrettes,
戴上贝雷帽
put on her berets...
我刚刚也是这么说的
I was just saying that earlier.
抓住生活的屁♥股♥
...and grab life by the ass.
是的 我只需要一只手抓住一半生活的屁♥股♥
Yes. I just need to take one butt cheek of life in each hand,
分开 然后投入
spread 'em apart, and dive...
冷静 朱迪 天
Calm down, Judy! Oh, God!
我得冷静 我得冷静
I got to calm down! I have to calm down.
为了安全
For safety.
现在
And now,
进入厨房♥的是
entering the kitchen,
美剧 | 大北方(2021) | 导航列表