美剧 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表
九个月前 伦敦
回到我们身边吧 古代的奇迹啊
Return to us, oh, ancient world of wonders.
那把剑已经和石头连在一起了
The Sword's rejoined the Stone.
魔法回归了
Magic's coming back.
地磁线重新开启了
The ley lines have reopened.
双城记
我需要你的天赋 先生
I have need of your genius, sir.
现在
不不不 这怎么可能
No. No, no, this can't be right.
不是吧 又来
Really? Another one?
图书管♥理♥员♥
和浸没之书
阿格门佐神殿应该过了这个村子就到了
The Temple of Agamanzo should be just through the village.
村子 你之前可没说有什么村子
Village? You didn't mention any village.
我知道 因为神殿才是最棒的
I know. That's because the Temple's the best bit.
各种死亡陷阱 说不定还有木乃伊
Death traps, possibly even mummies.
-你知道我有多爱木乃伊 -都有点爱过头了
- You know how I love mummies. - Almost too much.
-对木乃伊永远爱不完 -我们得先进行侦查
- You can't love mummies too much. - Okay, but we need recon.
那些村民知道神殿吗
Do these villagers know about the temple?
他们崇拜这个神殿吗 他们对两个陌生人
Do they worship it? How do they feel about
鬼鬼祟祟地摸向他们的木乃伊有何看法
strangers mucking around with their mummies?
伊芙 相信我 他们根本不会知道我们在这
Eve, trust me. They'll never know we were here.
他们知道我们在这
They know we're here!
也许是因为你把火山弄爆发了他们才发现的
They probably noticed when you made the volcano erupt!
那座火山非常小
It was a very small volcano.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
探险顺利吗
Was the expedition successful?
-顺利 -一点都不顺利
- Yes. - Absolutely not!
顺利 因为我们搞到了阿格门佐的雕像
Yes, 'cause we got the Idol of Agamanzo.
不 我们不能就这么打开秘密通道
No, we were not supposed to just open up secret passages,
设置各种警报导致 火山爆发
setting off alarms leading to, you know, volcano.
那是通往阿格门佐的雕像的秘密通道 伊芙
Secret passages that led to Idol of Agamanzo, Eve,
-但很有趣 -的确如此 但这样做对吗
- and it was fun. - It's always fun, but is it right?
图书馆塑造了比以往更多的图书管♥理♥员♥
The Library made more Librarians than ever,
而他们走后我们再也没见过他们
and we haven't seen them since they left.
-伊芙 -也许我们该去看看他们的近况
- Eve... - Maybe we should check on them.
别担心 他们在那儿 那边呢
Don't worry. They're out there that way,
做图书管♥理♥员♥该做的事
doing what Librarians do,
-收集藏品并... -不仅仅是这样
- getting the artifacts and being... - It's not just that.
自从毒蛇兄弟会入侵图书馆
We have been running since the day
我们就一直四处奔逃 直到你
the Serpent Brotherhood invaded the Library until the moment
从虚无中带回了图书馆
you brought it back from the void.
也许这是紧急模式 只是做出的应急反应而已
Maybe we're in emergency mode, just reacting instead of acting.
-你在逃避 -我在看书
- You're avoiding. - I'm reading.
纽约历史博物馆的沉船展览
Shipwreck exhibit at the Museum of History in New York.
历史博物馆掀开传奇沉船埃佐拉·普度塔号♥的面纱
盛大揭秘派对 我的研究生课程就是在那上的
Big party for the unveiling. I did my graduate work there.
说来也有趣 作为图书管♥理♥员♥的第一个工作
Actually, funny story -- first mission as a Librarian,
我最后在相同的...
I end up in that very same --
这是巧合还是某种不祥的征兆
Coincidence or sinister alignment?
我们去查清楚吧
Let's find out.
穿上最豪华的礼服 我们要去约会了
Put on your best party jumpsuit. We're going on a date.
不 他们是图书管♥理♥员♥ 他们没事的
No, they're Librarians. They're fine.
我只想说这种能量特征
All I'm saying is this sort of energy signature's
非常不正常
radically non-standard.
我们的研究已经超过了反物质的领域
We've moved well past antimatter and into some sort of
出现某种超弦共振特征
superstring resonance signature.
如果你利用超导磁线圈
If you contain the fusion reaction
抑制共振反应
using your superconducting magnetic coils,
就会创造出二维反演
you'll create a dimensional inversion
那会改变物理法则
that will alter the local laws of physics
后果根本无法预测
in unexpected and randomized ways.
希里安小姐 我看了你的计算
Look, Miss Cillian, I've read your figures,
看起来很有道理
and they seem to add up,
但是 我恐怕无法支持你的结论
but, uh, I'm afraid I cannot support your conclusions.
你所描述的效应 我只能说
The effects you describe, I mean to say
听上去更像是...
they sound more like, uh...
魔法
Magic?
是啊
Yeah.
博物馆屋顶安装天气声纳装置
我发誓我听到了些什么
I swear, I heard something.
得了吧 每层都有人巡逻 电梯里有红外监控
Come on, patrols on every floor, infrared on the elevator,
走廊里还有运动传感器
motion sensors in this corridor,
主楼还有128位的加密
128-bit encryption on the main door.
没人能进来
Nobody's getting in.
怎么样 我能出去吗
How 'bout out? Can I go out?
帮我拿一下那个行吗
Oh, uh, grab that, would you?
"剪报本"
"Clipping Book."
剪报本
新同志
我一个哥们儿发明的 我做成了电子版
Yeah, something a mate of mine invented, but I took it digital.
谢了 伙计们
Thanks, fellas.
安全出现漏洞
Security breach.
五区出现安全漏洞
Security breach in sector 5.
迅速向我回报
Report back to me.
去纽约忘记带什么了吗
Forget to bring something to New York?
你怎么知道我要去纽约
How'd you know I was going to New York?
斯通先生 我不知道是你 欢迎回来
Oh, Mr. Stone, I wasn't aware. Welcome back.
谢谢你 邪恶娃娃 得清理干净
Thank you. Evil doll. Well, gotta get cleaned up.
-我要去博物馆了 -博物馆 真是巧...
- Going to a museum. - A museum? Well, that's a co--
詹金斯先生
Mr. Jenkins!
希里安小姐 很高兴见到你 对了...
Miss Cillian, a pleasure. Oh, you should know --
等等我回来再说吗
Oh, can we talk after I get back?
这个任务时效很短 我得查看一下手♥机♥
It's a short notice mission, and I need to check my phone
-再去看一些参考材料 -当然可以
- and check some reference materials. - Of course.
詹金斯 很高兴见到你呢 哥们儿
Jenkins, great to see you, too, mate.
真喜欢你给这地方做的装饰
Love what you've done with the place.
我想我们要连接到纽约吧
Uh-huh, I assume we're dialing up New York.
猜得真准 但我没问题的
Nice guess, but I've got this.
让我带你来到二十一世纪
I brought you into the 21st century.
设定目的地 纽约
Destination set. New York.
不客气
You're welcome.
刚进来的时候就该这样做的 不好意思
Mwah. Probably should've done that when I came in. Sorry.
-很高兴见到你 -可以理解
- So good to see you. - Understandable.
你已经帮我连接到纽约了啊
Oh, you already dialed up New York for me.
你最好了
You're the best.
詹金斯 你能帮我连接吗
Jenkins, can you dial me up?
纽约吗 已经设好了
New York, sir? Already done.
谢谢
Well, thank you.
等我回来 我们好好喝上一杯 怎么样
Listen, when I get back, we'll grab a beer, huh?
或者我...或者 好吧
Or me -- or what -- okay.
埃佐拉·普度塔号♥
Isola Perduta,
十七世纪失踪于意大利海岸边
lost off the coast of Italy in the 1600s.
被发现时 船上仍有一箱保存完好的货物
Found with a surprising amount of cargo still intact.
要是能不是抱着打爆什么邪恶魔法生物的目标
You know, just once it would be nice to come to a major city
来到某个大城市逛逛该有多好
when we're not trying to defeat existential magic evil.
像游客一样 看看表演 看看自♥由♥女神像
The tourist stuff, go to a show, see the Statue of Liberty.
我们以前经常举办那种派对
You know, we used to throw these kind of parties all the time.
新展览能吸引投资商
New exhibit brings in the fundraisers.
给那些大人物一个接触
Gives the bigwigs a chance to rub elbows
明星档案管♥理♥员♥和图书管♥理♥员♥的机会
with the rock star archivists and librarians.
每个女孩的梦想啊 小心钱包
Every girl's dream. Your wallet.
艾泽基尔·琼斯 还是这么得寸进尺
Ezekiel Jones! Still pushing your luck.
上校 抓人的手劲还是这么大
Colonel! Still a terrifyingly powerful grip.
你来这里干什么
What scheme are you up to here?
图书管♥理♥员♥的活 剪报本派我来的
Librarian business. Clipping Book sent me.
-真的吗 -我也是
- Really? - Me, too!
你好 小红毛
Hi, Red.
-瞧瞧你 -我以为你们俩是一起的呢
- Look at you. - Thought you were together.
是啊 但是在秘鲁那儿分开了 弗林
Yeah, we were, but we, uh, kind of split up after Peru. Flynn.
雅各布
Jacob.
博物馆啊 到底发生了什么大事
So museum, huh? I mean, what's going down big enough
需要让全世界的图书管♥理♥员♥集中到这来
where they need every Librarian in the world?
外面雨可真大
Whoo! You just missed the weather.
我刚准备锁门呢 你们没事吧
美剧 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表