美剧 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表
No.
没有
Monsignor Vega, We found the map to the stones.
维加先生 我们找到埋放石头的地图了
Bring it to me immediately, my son.
赶快送来给我 乖孩子
When we have the other three stones,
等集齐其它三块石头
there'll be nothing to stop us.
我们将会所向披靡xa0
Ah.
宝贝啊
Mr. Stone. What?
司顿先生 干什么
The wreaths... uh, under the lions, please.
那些花环... 请整齐地摆放在狮子下面
Under the lions. Mr. Jones,
放在狮子下面 琼斯先生
these candles will not light themselves.
你指望这些蜡烛自己亮吗
And what is the Spear of Destiny doing here?
还有 命运之矛放在这里干嘛
There are no weapons in this ceremony, gentlemen.
先生们 如此神圣的仪式 怎能有武器存在
"Bonded together. Bonded together
"生死契阔 与子成说
through everlasting unity."
执子之手 与子偕老"
What do you think? Up or down?
你想怎么弄头发 绑起来还是披着
So exciting.
啊啊 好激动哦
Is he even here yet? I bet he isn't even here yet.
他人来了吗 我赌他根本就还没到
Don't worry. He'll be here.
别担心 他会来的
Five more minutes.
再睡五分钟
Wait, wait, wait, wait. What is that?
等等 等等 等等 那是什么
Pan's Flute. A little mood music.
彼得·潘的排笛 搞点情调嘛
No, sir. This is not a Zamfir concert.
不行 这不是赞菲尔的演奏会
Please put it back. She's ready!
请将它放回去 她准备好啦
Very well. Places, please.
非常棒 请大家各自就位
Mr. Jones! Thank you.
琼斯先生 谢谢
Um, what? Wait. Where's...
呃 等等 那谁呢...
Coming!
我来也
Sorry. I'm late.
抱歉 我迟到了
Love what you've done with the place.
你们重新装扮了图书馆 我好爱哦
You look beautiful.
你看起来美极了
I know.
因为素材好
Librarians, Artifacts,
图书馆员们 神器们
we are gathered here today
今天 我们在此见证
to witness the eternal union
弗林·卡尔森和伊芙·贝尔德
of Flynn Carsen and Eve Baird.
对彼此许下永世的诺言
Today they take a sacred vow that has been passed down
他们将立下千百年传承下来的
through the centuries. Oh.
神圣誓约
May I see the ceremonial ring, Mr. Carsen?
我能看一下戒指吗 卡尔森先生
You thought I forgot.
你以为我忘了吧
Your hair!
你的造型啊
Oh, no. I'm so sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry.
啊 抱歉 抱歉 真的超抱歉
Is it bad? You know what? Is there a towel?
撞傻了吗 有毛巾吗 要不要冰敷
If you're not going to take this rehearsal seriously...
如果你们不打算认真对待彩排...
We are taking it seriously.
我们超认真啊
We've been practicing this thing for months.
我们都已经练习好几个月了
And it's not like they're actually getting married.
再说了 他们又不是真的会结婚
It is much more important than a marriage.
这比结婚重要多了
Tethering is the most important ritual in the Library.
绑定仪式是图书馆里最重要的仪式了
When a Librarian and a Guardian tether...
当图书馆员和守护者成功绑定...
They become immortal and
他们将会得到永生的力量
create a spiritual connection with the Library.
与图书馆本体 产生精神上的契合
Anchoring it to humanity.
与人类精神相通
And it can only happen during a vernal equinox, we know.
而仪式只能在春分时节举♥行♥ 我们知道
We must take this seriously.
我们必须得认真对待
Anchoring to humanity is the one thing
只有与人类精神相通
that ensures the Library remains a force for good.
才能确保图书馆为人类服务
Charlene was the last to be tethered after Judson passed.
贾德森去世之后 只剩下莎琳与图书馆绑定
Now that she is gone, the Library is unprotected,
现在她也不在了 就再没人保护图书馆了
and each passing day that
只要图书馆一天不绑定
it remains untethered, it is vulnerable.
就会一天比一天脆弱
From what? I'm... I'm not trying to be cocky.
你到底在怕什么 我真的不是在骄傲哦
I'm just saying we defeated Apep.
我们都打败阿佩普了
We cancelled the apocalypse.
也阻止了世界末日的降临
And the ley lines are back down to normal.
地脉也终于回归正常
Yeah. Aren't we supposed to be, like, good?
是啊 现在的情况不是很棒棒吗
No, sir, we are not good. Apep was prophecy.
一点都不棒棒 先生 阿佩普是预言里有的
We knew the ultimate battle was coming.
我们早就知道终极大战不可避免
It was foretold. But now that we have defeated him...
这些我们都预先知道了 但我们已经打败了他
We are past the point of prophecy,
就再也没有预言了
meaning we don't know what's going to happen next,
就是说 接下来会发生些什么 我们无从知晓
meaning anything can happen.
任何事情都可能会发生
Meaning we have to rehearse this again.
所以我们必须重新排练一次
It's called the Maid of the Mist. Right off the end of the dock.
那艘船叫迷雾少女号♥ 停靠在码头最里面
You can't miss it.
很明显的 一眼就能看到
Hey, what in the goddamn hell do you think you're doing?
嘿 你们简直胆大包天啊 在那搞什么
Oh, sorry, Father. I didn't see the...
啊 抱歉抱歉 神父 我没有看到您的...
It's quite all right. Look, this is park property.
没关系的 这是属于公园的财产
You can't go smashing it with crow...
你不能直接拿东西乱砸...
Hey, what's that you got there?
你手里拿的是什么呢
Tell me...
告诉我...
do you believe in God?
你信仰上帝吗
Um, yes.
是的
Good. It's time for you to meet him.
很好 那我就送你去见他
"In bibliotheco mio vido... "
"叽咕隆咚呛 叽咕隆咚呛..."
"Mia vita. Mia vita."
"是咚咚锵 咚 咚 锵"
How much longer do we have to do this?
我们还得搞多久啊
Until we get it right.
直到他们舌头不打结为止
Now, repeat after me, Mr. Carsen.
请跟着我念 卡尔森先生
Mr. Carsen! Mr. Carsen.
卡尔森先生 卡尔森先生在
What's that? The Receiver!
那是什么 是接收器
Just as I feared. One of the stones has been unearthed.
正和我担心的一样 其中一块石头被挖出来了
The stones? What stones?
石头 什么石头
One of the four cornerstones of the Library of Alexandria.
亚历山大图书馆四块基石的其中一块
Alexandria? See, now that, that's a library.
亚历山大 那个才是真正的图书馆啊
Built in Egypt around, what? 300 B.C.?
大概公元三百多年前吧 建于埃及
It was the most famous center of knowledge
此地曾经非常出名
in all of the history of ancient civilization.
因为它记载了所有人类古文明发展史
And it was also the original magic Library.
并且它是最原始的魔法图书馆
That is until 48 B.C. When old Caesar came along,
直到公元前四十♥八♥年♥ 凯撒大帝那个老魔头
invading Egypt and torching the place.
入侵了埃及 将整个地方夷为平地
What remained was protected by the Librarian at the time,
当时未被夺走的古物 由图书馆员保护着
Agathocles the Nimble, who removed the stones,
阿加索克利斯小精灵将石头都转移了
effectively transporting the Library from this reality...
将图书馆转移去了另一个维度
To the alternate dimension that we know today.
也就是我们现今熟知的那个维度
He hid the stones all around the world
他把石头藏在世界各个角落
so that it could never be reassembled
就是为了防止它们被重新收集在一起
and the Library could never be made physical again.
图书馆再也不会拥有实体形态
Let me guess. Because that would be bad.
我猜猜 因为这样图书馆就会变得很危险
Imagine, if you will, the Library is cloud storage
你想象一下 要是图书馆就和云端存储一样
and we are the phone.
而我们都是小手♥机♥
And there's this massive cloud up there.
头上顶着好大好大一片云哦
It's getting bigger. And it's getting bigger
这片云越胀越大 它之所以会变大
the more information we put up into it.
是因为我们总是给它塞信息
Now imagine that cloud physicalizing.
你想想 要是云有了实体
All of the data would become real,
所有数据也都会拥有实体
the weight of which would...
那这重量简直了... ⊙﹏⊙|||
The Library would implode.
图书馆都要被撑爆啦
Okay, so some baddie's found a cornerstone
好咯 所以现在有坏蛋找到了基石
and is probably now after
他的目的应该是
the other three so he can destroy the Library.
找到其它三个 一举消灭图书馆
We just have to get there first.
我们必须得抢先找到
Librarian 101.
哇 图书馆员的日常任务
Just one small little hitch.
但我们有点小麻烦诶
We have no idea where in the world they are.
我们完全不知道 这些石头被埋藏在了哪里
That's not small.
这个麻烦还算小???
Well, you just said a Librarian hid them.
你不是说石头是图书馆员藏起来的吗
Didn't he leave a map?
他们没留下地图咩
No.
没有
How about a clue? Tell me we got a clue.
线索呢 至少得有条线索吧
We have no clue.
我们没有线索
美剧 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表