美剧 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表
华纳群星总动员
加油 山猫队
梅里小旋律
"激光束"
此处指抽筋
《绿野仙踪》剧情
达菲鸭医生
西北南中学
西北南中学
山猫队
西北南中学
西北南中学
波基猪来电
接听 挂断
加油
为山猫队荣誉而战
山猫队最棒
山猫队加油
得分啦
加油
为山猫队荣誉而战
主场 5分 客场 39分 第四回合 山猫队
亲爱的 英文才是我想告诉你的话
If you can't find a reason to live, then just live, because life can always be better than you thought when you are desperate.
好了 各位
Okay, everybody. I want
我想介绍一下 锻炼团队的其他成员
to introduce the rest of the workout team.
她们是特蕾西和杰西
This is Tracy and Jessie.
好啦 我们先从慢跑热身开始吧
Alright, we're gonna start you off with a light jog.
你只需要原地慢跑...
Just jog in place...
让你的双腿活动起来
You want to really warm up those legs.
要为接下来的运动做好准备
Get 'em ready for what's to come.
你想和我 还有波基猪 一起看电影吗
Want to see a movie with me and Porky?
去不了 我在锻炼呢
Can't. I'm doing my workout.
现在 我们做些跳跃运动吧
And now, let's do some jumping Jacks.
你需要保持
You're going to want to
核心肌肉收紧 双臂伸直
keep your core tight and your arms straight.
你能给我倒杯水吗
Will you get me a water?
不能
No.
你能给我倒杯水吗
Will you get me a water?
现在 我们做些蹲起练习吧
And now, let's go with some squat thrusts.
你知道运动的时候 如果不补水
You know it's dangerous to work out
是非常危险的事情吧
without being properly hydrated.
你会感觉 臀肌在收紧
You're going to feel this in your glutes.
等下我们会做 臀肌刺♥激♥训练
We're really going to blast those glutes later.
天呀 我的臀肌呀
Ohh! My glutes! Ahh. Ooh.
这下真的收紧了
They're really locked up.
您好 鸭子先生
Hi, Mr. Duck.
我和你说过 你不用叫我鸭子先生
I told you, you don't have to call me Mr. Duck.
我叫鸭子医生
It's Dr. Duck.
抱歉
Sorry. Um...
我们想要问您点事情
We want to ask you something.
没问题 我可以给你们签名
Yes, you can have my autograph.
好吧 另外 我们在想
Ok. Also, we were wondering
您能否做我们 水球队的教练呢
if you would be the coach for our water polo team.
教练 我还没得过 这个头衔呢
Coach! That's a title I've never had,
撒谎的时候 我也没用过呢 工资怎么样
or even lied about having. What does it pay?
您应该拿不到钱了呢 只是为了好玩啦
Oh. I don't think you get any money. It's just for fun.
好玩 熊孩子们好好听着
Fun? Let me tell you kids something.
如果我是教练 那就不会好玩了
If I'm your coach, you're not going to have any fun,
你们能得到的 是纪律
but what you are going to have is discipline,
训练还有胜利
conditioning, and wins.
如果你们只是玩玩而已
If you want to have fun,
那就去找老奶奶 让她当你们的水球教练吧
then go over to Granny's and ask her to be your water polo coach.
好吧 我会稍微加点娱乐元素
Ok, fine. We'll have a little fun.
太好了 谢谢 鸭子医生
Yay! Thanks, Dr. Duck.
是鸭子...
It's coach...
教练医生
Dr. Duck.
他们要我教什么来着 水球吗
What did they say I'm coaching? Water polo?
水球是个什么鬼玩意呀
What the heck is water polo?
嘿 小猪 你准备好了吗
Hey, pork. Ready to go?
等我一下
Give me a few minutes.
这些是什么东西啊
What's all this?
我今早负责了一个宴会供餐
I had a catering job this morning.
情况如何呀
How did it go?
不是太好呢
Oh, not so good.
他们几乎没吃什么东西
They barely ate anything.
我觉得他们 不喜欢我做的东西
I don't think they liked my cooking.
不会吧 我尝尝
What? Let me try.
你不喜欢吧
You don't like it.
不是的 还可以 或许味道 是有些淡了
No. It's fine. A little bland, maybe.
我再尝尝这个呢
Let me try this guy.
天呀 波基猪
Oh, Porky.
你的食谱都是 从哪里学的呀
Where are you getting your recipes?
从我买♥♥的料理书上学的呀
All these cookbooks I bought.
这是什么呀
What's this?
那是我祖母的祖传食谱
Those are my grandmother's old recipes.
我以前很爱吃 她做的食物呢
I remember loving her food.
“薄片奶油鸡肉焙盘”
"Flaky, creamy chicken casserole"?
"咸味芝士面包" "黄油派"
"Savory cheddar bread"? "Butter pie"?
听起来就很好吃耶
These sound delicious.
你试试这些食谱呢
Why ain't you making any of these?
我不知道呢 这些食物听起来 不太健康呀
I don't know. They don't sound very healthy.
波基猪 你是个餐饮负责人
Porky, you're a caterer.
你只需要做 美味的食物就行啦
You just need them to taste good.
好吧 我试试看
Hmm. All right. I'll do it.
我们得走了 电影马上要开始啦
We should get going. The movie's going to start soon.
你有薄荷糖吗 或者口香糖吗
Do you have a mint, or some gum?
最后那道菜... 实在不怎么样
That last one... ooh. Not good.
好啦 山猫们 都聚过来
Ok, Bobcats. Gather 'round.
单膝跪地
Take a knee.
我看看队伍里都有谁
Let's see what we've got here.
一个男孩... 二个女孩...
One boy... Two girls...
还有一个怪兽
And a monster.
明显都不是运动员 你们也都没什么魅力
No obvious athletes, none of you attractive.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
- 艾米莉 - 艾米莉
- Emily. - Emily?
我绝对记不住这个名字
I'm never going to remember that.
- 你又叫什么名字 - 安德鲁
- What about you? - Andrew.
这些名字也太扯了
Yeah. These names are impossible.
这样吧 你们都叫詹尼弗好了
You know what? I'm just going to call everyone Jennifer.
好了 詹尼弗 有什么先天病症 我需要提前了解吗
Now, Jennifer, any preexisting injuries I should know about?
- 没有 - 我会肚子痛
- No. - I get stomachaches.
- 没有 - 先天是什么意思呀
- Not really. - What does preexisting mean?
嘿 嘿 嘿 詹尼弗们 我在和詹尼弗说话呢
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Jennifers, I was talking to Jennifer.
哪一个詹尼弗呀
Which Jennifer?
好吧 显然我还得 给你们指出来
Ok. I'm obviously going to have to dumb it down for you guys.
所以你是詹尼弗一号♥
So you're Jennifer one,
你是詹尼弗... 等等 不对
you're Jennifer... Wait, no.
你是詹尼弗一号♥ 你是詹尼弗二号♥
You're Jennifer one, you're Jennifer two,
你是詹尼弗三号♥
you're Jennifer three,
你是... 我本来是打算说 詹尼弗四号♥
and you're... I was going to say Jennifer four,
不过你长得 不像詹尼弗四号♥
but you don't look like a Jennifer four,
所以你就是詹尼弗三号♥
so you're going to be Jennifer three,
那你就是... 艾米莉
and you're going to be... Emily.
可那是我的真名呀 大家不会弄混吗
But that's my actual name. Won't that be confusing?
好了 我们去泳池吧
Now, let's get in the pool.
每个人选一匹马吧
Everyone, pick a horse!
呃 教练
Um, coach?
水球比赛用不到马耶
There aren't horses in water polo.
我觉得要把它们赶出来
Huh. I have a feeling it's going to be harder
可比把它们弄进去 要麻烦多了
to get them out of the pool than it was to get them in it.
波基猪 这真好吃呀 你都放了什么呀
Mmm. Porky, this is delicious. What's in this?
黄油 糖 肉桂...
Butter, sugar, cinnamon...
太好吃啦
Mmm. So good.
这个更好吃呢 这里面有什么呀
Mmm. Ah. This is even better. What's in this one?
有黄油 香肠 和重奶油
That's got butter, sausage, heavy cream...
不对 这才是我的最爱 这里面有什么呀
Mm. No, this one's my favorite. What's this one?
那不是我做的东西 那就是块黄油呀
That's not one. That's a stick of butter.
什么东西闻起来好香呀
Mmm. What smells so good?
波基猪正在尝试 他祖母留下的食谱呢
Porky's trying out his grandmother's recipes.
- 你必须得尝尝 - 不行 现在可是泳装季呢
- You got to try some. - Can't. Swimsuit season.
顺便一提 兔宝宝 从现在开始
By the way, Bugs, from now on,
美剧 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表