美剧 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表
我们
很想
前情提要...
Previously on "The Middle"...
人生苦短 如果你喜欢一个人
Life's too short. If you have feelings
一定要让她知道
for someone, you should tell them.
可是她在跟别人约会
She's kind of seeing someone.
不行 我不能把它扔掉
Oh, no, no, no! I can't throw this out.
这是我在垃圾堆捡到的
I found it in the trash.
- 我救了它! - 不是吧 Sue?
- I rescued it! - Really, Sue?
它与众不同
There's just something about it.
它跟我心灵相通
It spoke to me.
回见了您呐!
Arrivederci!
Mike 你儿子马上就从欧洲回来了
Mike, your son's gonna be home from Europe any second.
你的"你"字牌子呢?
Where's your "You"?
都说了我不会举的
I told you I'm not holding that.
他到李子街了!
He's on Plum Street!
快点起来啊! 他马上就到了!
Get up! Get up! He's almost here!
别着急
Keep your pants on.
等他到了Birchwood我再起来
I'll get up when he's on Birchwood.
- 他到Birchwood了! - 我儿子要到家了!
- He's on Birchwood! - My boy's almost home!
Brick 要开始了!
Okay, Brick, it's show time!
开始录像
Start recording.
我手♥机♥刚还在裤袋里的
I had my phone a minute ago.
搞什么你?
Really?
至少我在试着帮忙了
Hey, at least I'm attempting to help.
我怎么不记得你们有谁为我举牌
I don't recall anyone ever holding a sign
写着 我们想你呢
saying they missed me.
- 你不离开家 我们怎么想你 - 给你
- Go somewhere and we'll miss you. - Here.
用我的手♥机♥
Use my phone,
别按错按键
and make sure you press the right button.
我们可不想像Sue那次一样没有录上
We don't want to miss this like we missed Sue's thing.
什么 我的哪一段没有录上?
Wait, what thing of mine did you miss?
他回来了!
Oh! He's here!
我们说点什么呢?
Okay, what are we gonna say?
说 惊喜! 怎么样
How about, "Surprise!"
不怎么样 他知道我们住在这里
It's not a surprise. He knows we live here.
那就说 "果然还是我们!" 怎么样
Okay, then, how about, "Here we are, as expected!"
注意语气
Watch your tone.
难道爸爸就可以不用注意吗?
Oh, so Dad has carte blanche on attitude?
- 欢迎回家! - 惊喜!
- Welcome home! - Surprise!
我拿走了你的床垫!
I took your mattress!
大家好! 我想死你们了!
Bon giorno, mi familia! Mi sei mancata!
他都开始说外语了!
He's speaking another language!
旅行怎么样啊?
Oh, my gosh! So, how was it?
不要落下任何细节
Don't leave out any details.
全部都说给我们听 但得用英语说
We want to hear everything, but in English.
这话听着有点种族歧视了 我闭嘴好了 你说
That sounded racist. I'll shut up. Go.
棒极了
It was awesome.
我去看Lexie了 再见了您呐!
Goin' to see Lexie. Ciao!
开拍!
And... we're filming!
跟Lexie叙过旧之后
So, after his catch-up with Lexie,
我们才终于有机会
we finally caught up with Axl
在第二天晚上十一点
at the time only time we could...
见到了Axl本尊
11:00 the next night,
这是正是欧洲的早餐时间
which was breakfast European time.
Kenny和我只能跑着赶火车
So, Kenny and I running to get the train,
然后他停下来了
and he stops.
等我再看到他的时候 我乘的火车已经开动了
Next thing I know, my train is pulling away,
而我看到他坐上了
and I see Kenny on a train
跟我方向相反的一辆列车
going in the total opposite direction.
不好意思插一句
So sorry.
去那的飞机上
On the plane on the way over there,
靠椅后面有没有手册?
were they any manuals in the seat backs?
Brick 我们不想听手册的事
Brick, we don't want to hear about manuals.
我们想听听维也纳的事
We want to hear about Vienna.
不 我们去的是Venezia(意大利语威尼斯)
No, we were in Venezia.
就是威尼斯
That's Venice.
总之 我动身去了Firenze...
Anyway, now, I'm headed toward Firenze...
就是佛罗伦萨... 结果我发现
that's, uh, Florence... and all I know,
Kenny去了Roma... 也就是罗马
Kenny's headed to Roma... that's Rome.
- 我们听出来了 - 长话短说
- Yeah, we had that one figured out. - Long story short,
我走到了一个叫Bondeno的意大利小村子
I end up in a tiny Italian village called Bondeno.
火车站关门了 我手♥机♥没电了
The station's closing, my cellphone is dead,
我也不知道Kenny在哪
I have no idea where Kenny is,
我唯一会说的一句意大利语就是 去他妹的
the only thing I can say in Italian is "Fuggedaboutit."
太恐怖了
This is insane.
要是我就吓死了
I would be freaking out.
有一次我没有跟Carly在Panera面包店的同一个地方碰面
I went to meet Carly at the wrong Panera Bread once,
吓得我报♥警♥了
and I called 911.
但是我找到了车站站长
But I found the station manager.
我注意到他带了一顶洋基队的帽子
I noticed he had a Yankees' hat on,
于是我追了上去
so I chased this guy down.
结果他不仅会说英语
Not only does he speak English,
还请我到他家的餐馆去
he invites me to his family's restaurant,
他给了我一份列车时刻表
and he gives me a manual with all the train schedules
好让我知道怎么找到Kenny
so I can figure out how to find Kenny.
是的 时刻表可以送你
Yes, you can have the manual.
其实呢 我给大家都买♥♥了礼物
As a matter of fact, I brought everybody presents.
妈妈 先给你
Mom, you're first.
听见了吗 Mike? 我是第一个
Did you hear that, Mike? I'm first.
我从来没有收到过来自国外的礼物
I've never gotten a gift from a foreign land before.
除了那次Rusty从墨西哥
Except when Rusty brought me back
给我拿来的抗生素
those antibiotics from Mexico.
Guillermo餐厅的意大利面手套
Pasta Paws from Guillermo's restaurant.
这样你可以戴着它
This way, you can really get in there and
搅意大利面了
mix up the pasta.
而且用它们拿奶酪比直接用手拿要快耶
Ooh, and they pick up cheese faster than fingers.
看!
Look!
老爸 给你这个原装巴伐利亚啤酒杯
Dad, got you a authentic Bavarian beer stein.
这个我喜欢!
I like it!
还有一瓶正宗巴伐利亚啤酒
With an authentic Bavarian beer.
这下我更喜欢了
Now I like it even more.
Brick 这本法语版的《无人星球》
Brick, I got you "Planet Nowhere"
送给你
translated into French.
棒! 列车时刻表还给我吗?
Wow! Do I still get the manual?
当然了! 是的! 是的!
Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!
最后 同样贵重的是...
And last, but not least...
一颗刻有你的名字和埃菲尔铁塔的
It's a grain of rice with your name on it
米雕
and a tiny Eiffel Tower.
我太喜欢了!
Oh! I love it!
这个礼物可
Oh, it's so...
真小!
small!
比爸爸的完美啤酒杯
So much better than Dad's perfect mug
和Brick的贴心酷炫的法语书好多了!
and Brick's really thoughtful and cool French book!
谁也不许动 不许用吸尘器打扫
Nobody move, and don't vacuum.
这你不用担心
No danger of that.
老爸 我知道你不太同意
Hey, listen, Dad, I, uh, know you weren't a big fan
让我出去旅行
of letting me go on this trip,
但是不管怎么样 我很高兴你让我去了
but anyways, I, um, I'm glad you did.
真要好好谢谢你
Just wanted to say thanks.
很高兴你能这么说
Well, I appreciate that, Axl.
那 现在你回到故乡
So, now that you're back on home soil,
下一步有什么打算?
what's next on the agenda?
小睡一会
A snoozy time.
我很累
I am exhausted.
真的
Yeah.
但是 如果明天晚饭的时候我还没醒 可以叫我起床吗?
But hey, if I'm not up by dinner tomorrow night, wake me up?
你要是去商店
And if you're going to the store,
给我带一大瓶护发素和一大瓶洗发水
pick me up a jumbo conditionarre e una shampoo grande,
拜托了
per favore.
非常感谢!
Mille grazie!
美剧 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表