美剧 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表
Going to college is an exciting time for every kid,
对每个孩子来说 上大学都是件值得兴奋的事儿
and no kid was more excited than Sue.
然而不会有谁比苏更兴奋了
Yeah!
耶!
Oh, I'm going to college!
我要去上大学咯!
That was June.
六月的时候是这样
Ohh.
哦
Oh, my God.
我的神呐
It's really happening.
是真的呀
I'm going to college!
我要去上大学了!
That was July.
七月的时候还是这样
And then, the day was finally here...
最后 大日子终于要到来了...
One week until she was going to college.
她要去上大学前一个礼拜
Fine. We can put one thing in the trunk.
好吧 我们可以把一件放在后备箱
I vote for Sue.
我投苏一票
That's okay.
黑我吧没关系
Bring it on, Axl.
爱说啥说啥 阿克塞尔
Let's hear 'em.
都说来听听
You got six days to get out all the snarky comments
还有六天 尽情释放你的尖酸刻薄吧
because I want to be surrounded
因为我希望你们大伙送我去上大学时
by nothing but kindness, sweetness, respect, and love
能被善意 甜美 尊敬和爱所包围
when you all take me on my ride up to college.
可不要什么其他的
Well, that won't be a problem, as I will not be joining you
那绝对不成问题 因为我不会和你们一起
on the "Dorkient" Express.
搞什么“呆子快车”之旅
What? Yeah, you heard me.
-啥?- 不用我再重复了吧
I have a week between school and football,
在开学和橄榄球之间我只有一周的时间了
and I have elected to spend my final days of freedom
因此我决定将这仅有的几天自♥由♥时间
free of you.
摆脱你的阴影
No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不行 不行 不行
You have to come.
你一定得来
The whole family came when you got dropped off,
你跑去上大学的时候 咱们一家人都去送了
and I want exactly the same.
我也想要这样
This is an iconic moment, Axl.
这是标志性的时刻啊
I've already labeled a photo album
我专门做了一个相册呢
"Sue's college drop-off: The whole family drops me off
叫做"苏之初入大学 冒号♥ 全家人送我去学校
"parentheses, an iconic moment.
括号♥ 标志性的时刻"
So... Yeah, it can't be reversed.
所以说...你必须去
Yeah, it's not happening, Sue.
是吗 我就是不回去的 苏
Mom!
妈!
Mike. Axl.
-麦克 -阿克塞尔
You don't even know what I did.
你都不知道我做了啥就这么喊我
What he did is claim that he doesn't need
他所做的不过是声称自己没必要
to come with us all to my college drop-off.
和我们一起去送我上大学
Look, when you guys came to me and begged me
听着 你们当时找我 求我说
to let Sue come to my school,
让苏和我上同一所学校
I was overly nice, as usual.
我十分好说话 一如既往
I gave you my blessing.
我还表达了祝福呢
But now, in six days, Sue's gonna be poking
可现在 再过六天
her big Sue head all up in my business,
她就要顶着她那个大脑袋无时无刻不掺合在我的生活中了
and, until that happens, I'd like to enjoy
所以 在那之前 我想要享受一下
these last moments of Sue-less-ness... Sue-less!
这最后的一刻没有苏的舒服时光...没有苏!
Keep your pants on, Axl. It's not that big of a deal.
别那么激动(直译为"把裤子提起来“) 又没什么大不了的
In fact, put your pants on.
事实上 我应该说 把裤子穿上
Yeah, it's not a big deal to you guys
是啊 对你们来说没什么大不了的
'cause you dumped her on me.
因为你们把她丢给我了
It's the Ax-man's problem now. You washed your hands of this.
现在她变成本小侠我的包袱了 你们算是金盆洗手退隐江湖了
I bet you didn't even look at other schools, did you, hmm?
我猜你们压根都没考虑其他学校是不是?
This is probably part of your evil plan all along.
没准这就是你们一直以来的邪恶计划
You done?
说够了?
Okay, yeah, I am done now.
行啊 是啊 我说够了
Good. You're coming with us.
很好 你跟我们一起去
Oh, come on. And, Sue, you're coming with me.
- 哦 亲娘啊 - 苏 你和我过来
Let's go. We got work to do.
来 我们还有事要做
Time to teach you how to balance a checkbook.
是时候教你管理支票簿来
But...
可是...
Yep, all summer long, Mike had been dealing
没错 整个暑假 麦克都在
with Sue's impending departure
这剩下的极为有限的时间里
by trying to cram 1,000 life lessons
用填鸭式教给苏
into the little time they had left.
各种人生经验
There's a lot of spiders in the world,
到处都有蜘蛛
and I'm not gonna be there to kill them all for you.
我不可能随时帮你把他们都打死
One's poisonous, it bites you in your sleep,
要是有个毒蜘蛛 在你睡觉的时候咬了你一下
you're dead.
你就翘辫子了
Okay, late at night, you're broken down
好吧 深夜 你爆胎抛锚了
on the side of the road, nobody in sight...
只能停在路边 附近看不到人...
It's up to you to change this tire, or you're dead.
只能由你自己来换这个轮胎 不换你就翘辫子了
Hi, dad.
嗨 爸爸
You didn't ask who it was.
你都没问敲门的是谁
Who it was is a dangerous stranger, and you're dead.
敲门的正是一个危险的陌生人 结果你就翘辫子了
I can't believe I have checks.
真不敢相信我都有支票了
Do you think I should sign them all now
你觉得我应不应该现在就把它们都签了
so they're ready when I need them?
然后当我用到的时候就可以直接拿出来?
You're scaring me, Sue.
你真是吓到我了
I'll give you your checkbook
等你证明给我看你能管好我们的支票簿
when you prove you can balance ours.
我再把你的给你
Hey, there's my big 8th grader. How was the first day?
嘿 咱们的大个儿八年级生回来啦 开学第一天如何?
It was awesome.
棒极了
I attended all my classes in the proper order.
我按照正确的顺序去上了所有的课
And at the afternoon pep rally, I got to go, "'8th grade.'
然后在下午的动员会上 我还这样"八年级"
say it a little louder now. '8th grade!!'"
大声点"八年级!!"
and I didn't think the pizza bag could get any better,
再说这个比萨包 我以为它已经好的不能再好了
but strapping it to aunt Edie's oxygen cart
结果我发现把它绑在伊迪姨姥的氧气瓶车上
has kicked it up to a whole new level of portability.
让它的移♥动♥性完全上升了一个等级
Yep, looks like the year of Brick is off to a great start.
没错 看起来布瑞克之年有了个好的开始
Whoa. Whoa.
悠着点 悠着点
It can't be the year of Brick. It's still the year of Sue.
现在不能是布瑞克之年 还是苏之年呢
I thought the year of Sue was last year.
我以为苏之年是去年呢
Sorry, Brick. It's the year of Sue.
抱歉 布瑞克 今年是苏之年
No, it's the year of Brick.
才不 是布瑞克之年
I'm gonna end this right now. It's the year of the colts!
别吵了 今年是小马队之年!(Indianapolis的橄榄球队)
Done.
话题结束
Oh, my God. Mom, can you believe it?
天呐 妈妈 你能相信吗?
Can you believe your only daughter
你能相信你唯一的女儿
is really leaving for college?
真的要离开去上大学了吗?
Sue, don't start.
苏 别这样
I can't go there,
我不能往那想
or I'll never stop crying.
不然我一哭就停不下来了
Oh, my God. I'm sorry, mom. I don't mean to torture you.
哦 天呐 抱歉 妈妈 我没有想让你难受
I don't want to go there, either.
我也不想往那想
Okay, good. No one's going there.
那正好 谁都不要那样想就行了
How you doing balancing the checkbook?
你支票簿看的怎么样了?
Well, I must have done it wrong.
呃 我肯定是算错了
I have your balance at minus $11.
我算出来你们是负了11刀
No, you did it right. It's us who did it wrong.
没有 你算得对 是我们做得不对
Hey, I taught her how to defend herself
嘿 我教了她万一有人抢她钱包
in case someone tries to take her purse.
应该怎样自卫
And she's pretty good at it.
她学得还不错
Well, maybe she's built up some aggression.
也许她已经建立起了一种进攻机制
You have been kind of on her all summer.
你这一夏天逼她逼的挺紧的
I'm sorry, but until she knows all this stuff,
没办法 在她学会这些之前
I'm not gonna feel comfortable sending her away.
我是不会放心让她离开的
Oh, man. Forget I said "Away."
哦 天呐 当我说"离开"
don't go getting all weepy now.
你可别哭鼻子啊
Here's the thing, Mike.
麦克 其实吧
I'm fine.
我没事
What? Yeah.
-啥? -是啊
About Sue leaving, I'm fine.
苏离开这事儿 我没事
I'm really not that upset.
我真的没有那么伤心
What? Yeah, I know.
- 啥? -是啊 我知道
It's bad, right?
这样不好 对不?
I keep waiting for it to happen, and it just doesn't.
我一直等着离愁别绪像洪水猛兽一样涌来 但就是没有
美剧 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表