美剧 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
您累了 父亲 我们就在此投宿吧
Come on, you're tired, Father. We should stop here.
再骑几个小时就到巴黎了
Paris is only a few hours away.
明早巴黎又不会长腿跑掉
Paris will still be there in the morning.
我可以骑一整夜
Look, I could ride all night.
但如果你需要休息
But if you're saying you need to rest...
来了
Yes...
好小子
Good boy.
还让不让人吃饭了
Trying to eat my dinner...
我和我儿子想要两张床过夜
My son and I need beds for the night.
我们骑了很远的路
We've come a long way.
是去巴黎吗 先生
Heading for Paris, Monsieur?
是的
Ah, yes.
代表加斯科尼去找国王请♥愿♥
To petition the King on Gascony's behalf.
新征的赋税太重了
His new taxes are an intolerable burden.
没错 这个国家就要完蛋了
Too right. This country is going to hell.
在下米歇尔·富尼耶 为您效劳
Michel Fournier at your service.
在下亚历山大·达达尼昂 为您效劳
Alexandre d'Artagnan at yours.
去马厩看看
Check the stables.
枢机主教要把我们榨干
The Cardinal bleeds us dry.
要是老国王还在 是不会容许这种事发生的
It would never have happened under the old King.
他心里装着老百...
He was a man of the peop...
我是阿多斯 国王的火枪手
My name is Athos, of the King's Musketeers.
请掏出口袋里所有的钱和珠宝
Kindly empty your pockets of money and jewellery.
想要活命 就赶快照做
If you want to live, do it now.
过来
Get over here!
我听说
I was told...
火枪手都是正直的人
the Musketeers were honourable men.
看来是我弄错了
I see that I was misinformed.
你以为这就算作恶了
You think this is bad?
我才刚刚开了个头呢
I'm only just getting started.
快
Hurry.
我没法拦住他们
I couldn't stop them.
父亲
Father?
父亲 父亲
Father! Father...
-阿多斯 -撑住
- Athos. - Please...
阿多斯
Athos...
三 个 火 枪 手
第一季 第一集
1630年 巴黎
这不可能
That's... that's impossible.
你出千
You cheated.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我和迪容在探讨诚信问题
Dujon and I were having a discussion about personal integrity.
你的朋友把K藏在袖子里
Your friend had the King up his sleeve.
这是诽谤
Oh, that's slander.
你告诉他 阿多斯
Tell him, Athos.
别把我扯进来
Don't involve me in this.
开枪你就是杀人犯
Shoot him and it's murder.
少一个火枪手 谁会管
One less Musketeer. Who cares?
听听红衣主教的卫士说的话
Fine words from a Red Guard.
只有一个办法能解决
There's only one way to resolve this.
严格遵照荣誉准则
A duel between gentlemen,
来一场公平决斗
supervised according to the strict code of honour.
-很好 -公平决斗 我不输任何人
- Fine. - In a fair fight, I'm a match for anyone.
有自信
Confidence.
我喜欢自信的人
I like that in a man.
你输定了 何必还要打
Still, why fight fair when you might lose?
-我没剑 -你的问题
- My sword. - Your problem.
攻击赤手空拳的对手 有违骑士准则
Attacking an unarmed opponent defies every principle of chivalry.
差不多行
Close enough.
预备
En garde.
怎么不管准则了
What happened to the code?
谁有那个时间 特雷维尔要见我们
Who has time? Treville wants to see us.
波托斯
Porthos.
是啊 我还要勤加练习
Yeah, I need to work on that.
阿♥拉♥米斯在哪
Where's Aramis?
他不是那么蠢吧
Tell me he's not that stupid!
这个
This?
二一年蒙托邦攻城战中被刺的
Stabbed in combat at the siege of Montauban in '21.
这个呢
And this one?
二二年在雷岛中枪留下的
Musket ball at the Ile de Re, '22.
可怜的阿♥拉♥米斯
Poor Aramis.
那这个呢
And this one?
前天在卢森堡公园
Your nails, at the Luxembourg Gardens,
被你的指甲掐的
the day before yesterday.
阿尔芒就快来了
Hmm, Armand will be here soon.
他没我爱你
He doesn't love you as I do.
没错 但这里一切都是他的出钱
Yes, but he pays for all of this.
别这样
Don't be like that.
天哪 他来早了
Oh, my God! He's early.
别从那儿走 他会看到你的
No, don't go that way, he'll see you.
-还有其他出路吧 -窗户
- Please tell me there's another way out. - The window.
你知道这儿有多高吗
Have you seen how far down that is?
跳不下去的 我就
No, that's not going to work. I'll...
跟枢机主教说我来这儿有正当理由
simply tell the Cardinal I had a good reason for being here.
在我卧房♥里
In my bedroom?!
你以为看到了老鼠发出尖叫
You thought you saw a rat and screamed.
我正好路过就跑来救人
I was passing by and ran to help.
多简单
Easy.
-爱我你就跳下去 -好吧
- If you love me, you'll jump. - Right.
我的剑
My sword.
快跳啊
Please! Go now!
我的枪
My pistol!
阿尔芒 见到你真高兴
Armand! How wonderful to see you!
这儿真冷啊 亲爱的
It's chilly in here, my dear.
是吗 我很热
Is it? I'm rather hot.
过来 我的爱人
Oh, come here, my love...
我不能久留
I can't stay for long.
-有国事要商议 -可是我最近都见不到你
- Affairs of state. - But I hardly get to see you these days.
你一定能找到其他娱乐方式的
I'm sure you find other ways to amuse yourself.
我更喜欢让你娱乐我
I'd much rather amuse myself with you.
为什么不能是阿黛拉
Why not Adele?
不知道 我们想想
Oh, I don't know, let's think.
因为她的情夫是法国最有权势的男人
Because she's the mistress of the most powerful man in France?
-先生们 我爱她 -你爱她
- Gentlemen, I love her. - You love her?
还是爱偷枢机主教的所有物
Or you love stealing what belongs to the Cardinal?
你们三个
You three!
马上来我办公室
My office. Now.
他看起来挺开心的
He looks happy.
我接到投诉 指控你们跟枢机主教的
I've had complaints. An allegation you've been duelling
红衣卫队打斗 是真的吗
with the Cardinal's Red Guards. Is it true?
让我想想 不是真的 因为
Let me think... No. Because...
那是违法的
that would be illegal.
你们一直去找枢机主教手下的麻烦
I can't protect you from the Cardinal
我也保不住你们
if you keep fighting his men.
科内队长和他的手下失踪了
Captain Cornet and his troop are missing.
我要你们去查他们的下落
I need you to find out where they are.
-你不是派他去沙特尔了吗 -没错
- I thought you sent him to Chartres. - I did.
他昨天就该回来
He should have been back yesterday.
音信皆无
There's been no word.
他去那儿干什么
Well, what was he doing there?
护送一些机密物件
He was carrying a number of...confidential items
去修道院的重要会议
to an important meeting at the monastery.
不必再问了
Don't bother asking me any more questions,
我不能回答
because I can't answer them.
是国王派下的任务 我言尽于此
He was engaged in the King's work - that's all I can say.
快去沙特尔一探究竟
Just get yourselves to Chartres and find out what's happened.
床二十苏
20 sous for the bed.
跟人挤一张的话十苏
Ten, if you share.
要找妞儿吗
Any lice or crabs?
不必了 谢谢 床和晚饭就行
No, thanks, just bed and dinner.
美剧 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表