美剧 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
冲啊
Forward!
撤退
Retreat!
撤退
Retreat!
撤退
Retreat!
快
Go!
快 快过来
Go, come on!
大炮没有火♥药♥ 没有炮弹
The artillery has no powder, no ammunition.
第二营没了
Second battalion is gone.
我们没东西对付他们了
We've got nothing left to throw at them.
-原地待命 -你去哪里
- Hold your position. - Where are you going?
阿多斯
Athos!
你来这里做什么
What the devil are you doing here?
回你的队伍
Get back to your men.
我的队伍惨遭屠♥杀♥
My men have been butchered.
你让我们用刀剑对抗枪炮
You're sending sword against cannon.
你要不惜代价守住阵线 队长
You will hold the line at all costs, Captain.
-我们必须夺下阵地 -我们的大炮用不了
- We have to take the field. - Our cannon are useless.
答应好的火♥药♥呢
Where is the powder we were promised?
补给车还没到
The supply wagon did not arrive.
没有大炮支援 你们也必须推进
You will have to advance without artillery support.
这会导致全军覆没
There won't be a man left alive.
你们是士兵 隶属国王的兵团
You are soldiers, the king's own regiment.
现在就出去为他牺牲
Now, go out there and die for him.
这就是你的战术
That is your strategy?
看着好小伙儿都被杀干净
To watch good men slaughtered?
回你的队伍 队长
Return to your men, Captain,
不然我就送你上军事法庭
or I will have you court-martialed.
干掉他
Cut him down!
我回军帐了 副官长
I shall be in my tent, Chief Adjutant.
格里莫 不可能 你怎么来了
Grimaud. Impossible. You can't be here.
你的钱我会给你 我发誓
I will get you your money, I swear it!
你以为可以躲开我
You think you can hide from me?
就算上了战场 我也会找到你
Even on the battlefield, I will find you.
要想打出去 唯一的办法就是搞掉大炮
The only way out of here is to take out that cannon.
-我们需要制定计划 -进攻
- We need a plan. - Attack.
-什么 -我最讨厌他这样子
- What? - I hate it when he does that.
冲啊
Attack!
火♥药♥
Powder!
朝火♥药♥开火
Shoot the powder!
达达尼昂 达达尼昂
D'Artagnan. D'Artagnan.
结束了
It's over.
西班牙的
Spanish.
那边
There.
可以看见他们在行军
You can see the troops moving.
战斗结束了
The battle's over.
看见旗帜了吗
You see the banner there?
法兰西胜利了
A French victory.
-你要当谁 玛丽 -波托斯
- Who will you be, Marie? - Porthos.
噢 我当达达尼昂
Oh, I'll be D'Artagnan.
我穿着盔甲 你杀不掉我
You won't kill me with my armour on.
我说过不要来这边
I told you not to come this way.
我们想看打仗
We wanted to see the battle.
打仗不是游戏
War is not a game.
大家过来 都过来
Everyone, gather round. Come here.
扔掉木棍 玛丽
Drop your stick, Marie.
过来 我们回去
Come here. We're leaving.
那是什么
What's that?
这是我的王室纹章 我是火枪手
It's my fleur-de-lis. I'm a musketeer.
等我们回去 你把那个擦掉
When we get back, you're taking that off.
别把我当孩子
Don't talk to me like I'm a child.
那就别孩子气
Then don't behave like one.
走 你们上课迟到了 走吧
Come, we're late for your lessons, come on.
你怎么会懂 你只是个修士
How could you ever understand? You're only a monk.
怎么了
What's wrong?
一个人 一个人影
A man, a figure.
只有乌鸦才会在那里忙活
Only the crows have any business down there.
要能现在回到巴黎 我愿意付出一切
I'd give anything to be back in Paris right now.
结果了他
Finish him!
这么想打 我可以送你上前线
You want to fight so badly, I can send you to the fronts.
这世上的的暴行
Isn't there enough violence
和残忍♥难道还少吗
and brutality in the world without this?
克莱蒙 你来这里干什么
Clairmont, why have you come here?
一点小乐子 特雷维尔首相 仅此而已
A little innocent amusement, Minister Treville, nothing more.
费龙
Feron.
我早该猜到这事儿有你的份
I should have guessed you were behind this.
好了 红衣卫士和火枪手
Come now, the Red Guard and the Musketeers
一直有友好竞争的传统
have always maintained a healthy rivalry.
他们还是学员 你让他们对付受训的战士
These are cadets, and you pit them against trained soldiers.
他尤其要加强训练
That one really does need a little more training.
快跑啊 小子
Run along, boy!
躲到达达尼昂夫人裙子底下
Hide inside the skirts of Madam D'Artagnan.
就算是巴黎总督
Being governor of Paris
也不能滥用权力
does not give you the right to treat the Red Guard
教唆红衣卫士打人
as your own personal thugs.
恐吓和迫♥害♥他人
Terrorizing, persecuting the people.
我们在打仗 特雷维尔
We are at war, Treville.
城里的暴♥动♥和革命层出不穷
This city breeds insurrection, revolution.
我们全靠红衣卫士维持秩序
The Red Guard are all that stand between us and anarchy.
你怎么还不把你的婴儿火枪手
Now, why don't you take your infant Musketeer,
抱回家好好哄哄
go home and tuck him in nicely?
他肯定该上♥床♥睡觉了
It must be near his bed time.
走吧
Come on.
谁接着来
What's next?!
-将军 -你们想干什么
- General! - What do you want here?
我们损失了一半的人
We just lost half our regiment
因为承诺的支援迟迟不到
because we didn't get the support that we were promised.
-兄弟们白白牺牲 -将军在哪
- Good men wasted. - Where's the general?
你们不明白 我也不知道 长官
You don't understand. I don't know, sir.
他让我来取地图 我们好查寻
He sent me for the maps so that we could trace the route
大炮补给的路线 然后他跟一个人骑马走了
of the artillery supplies, then he just rode off with someone.
是个士兵吗
A soldier?
不 他并非自愿离开
No, he did not leave of his own volition.
指给我们看
Show us.
武器运输队上一次报告是在从杜埃过来的路上
The weapons transport was last reported on the road from Douai.
将军走的就是那个方向
The general rode in that direction.
他还有一部分留在这儿
Not all of him.
找几匹马
Find some horses.
停 不准前进
Stop! No further!
朗蒂埃将军 怎么在这里 长官
General Lantier. What are you doing here, sir?
我们在运送火♥药♥ 路上坏了一个车轮
We have the powder consignment. We broke a wheel on the road.
将军 您受伤了
General, you're injured.
向你们的长官敬礼
Salute a superior officer!
所有人 照我说的做
And the rest of you! Do as I say!
找掩护
Take cover!
不准动
Don't move.
你在这里 卢克
There you are, Luc!
请原谅 先生们
Excuse us, gentlemen.
很抱歉 是不是孩子们玩耍打扰了你们
I'm sorry if the children's play has disturbed you.
我们要回修道院了
We must get back to the monastery.
别动
Hold!
他们太小了 容易激动
They're so young and excitable.
我找到他了 孩子们
I found him, children!
根本没注意到周围发生了什么事
Never pay attention to anything that goes on around them.
他们什么都没有看到
They see nothing.
日安
Good day.
朝前看 不要跑
Look straight ahead. Don't run.
慢慢走
Slowly now.
看在上帝分上
For God's sake.
我已经照你的吩咐做了
I've done what you wanted.
拿走武器 把它们卖♥♥了
Take the weapons, sell them.
美剧 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表