美剧 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
今日 我们相聚于此
We are gathered here today to give thanks for the life
感谢阿尔芒·让·德·黎塞留主教的一生
of Cardinal Armand Jean Du Richelieu.
我们将他的灵魂托付给上帝 我们的主
And we commend his soul to the Lord, our God.
我们都不知道那人是谁吗
And we've no idea who this man is?
队长不知道他的身份
The captain doesn't know his identity.
我只知道 我们中午在村酒馆跟他见面
All I know is we're to meet him in the Village Inn at noon
弄清他的身份
and make himself known.
为何搞这么神秘
Why the mystery?
枢机主教死后 朝臣们就乱了套
The king's council has been in chaos since the cardinal died.
群龙无首
No-one knows who's in charge.
至少我们不用留在巴黎 假装哀悼他
Ah, well, at least we're not in Paris pretending to grieve for him.
大家都说他为造福法国操碎了心
They say he wore out his heart in the service of France.
他居然还有心 意外之喜啊
It's a pleasant surprise to hear he had one at all.
主啊 宽恕他的灵魂
God, have mercy on his soul.
他死了
He's dead.
不妨宽容些
We can afford to be generous.
等着被吊死吧
You're going to swing!
上绞索
The rope!
快点
Come on.
杀人犯
Murderer!
-拉他起来 拉起来 -快走 别磨蹭
- Get him up, get him up. - Come on. Keep it going!
给我走
Keep walking!
这人是谁 犯了什么事
Who is this man and what has he done?
关你们屁事
None of your damn business.
我们是国王的火枪手
We are King's Musketeers.
回答问题
So answer the question.
放尊重点
Politely.
他残忍♥地枪杀我们的酒馆老板
He shot our inn-keeper in cold blood.
一个好人死了 十几个证人在场看见
A good man is dead and there were a dozen witnesses.
今天不准滥用私刑
There will be no lynching today.
他身上有案子的话
No, if there's a case against him,
可以带他去地方官那里
you can take it to the magistrates'.
取下头罩 给他松绑
Take off his hood and untie him.
罗什福尔
Rochefort.
火枪手
Musketeers.
我还以为今天已经糟糕透顶了
Just when I thought my day couldn't get any worse.
有人能告诉我这家伙是谁吗
Will one of you tell me who this man is?
罗什福尔伯爵
The Comte De Rochefort,
枢机主教手下
one of the cardinal's
最忠诚的副手 安在马德里的耳目
most loyal lieutenants, his agent in Madrid.
你们继续
Go ahead.
吊死他
Hang him.
你不能让他们杀了我
You can't just let them kill me.
我们还要赶去村子里见个人呢
We're late for an appointment in the village.
就是见我 一帮白♥痴♥
With me, you idiots!
天啊 枢机主教怎么不派红衣卫士来
Dear God, why didn't the cardinal send the Red Guard
派几个耍把戏的猴子干什么
instead of a troupe of performing monkeys?
枢机主教死了
Cardinal is dead.
我有重要消息要告诉国王
I have news of vital importance for the king!
等等
Wait!
我很抱歉
My apologies.
看来我们还是要接管他
It seems we'll take him after all.
不行
No.
他要为罪行付出代价
He's going to pay for his crime.
我们还是简单点处理这件事
Let's not make this more difficult than it needs to be.
好了 住手
All right, enough!
你们带他走吧
You can have him.
用力 陛下 用力
Bear down, Your Majesty, bear down.
孩子出来了 陛下
The baby is coming, Your Majesty.
这是为什么
What was that for?
体会一下是什么感觉
To see how it would feel.
感觉好极了
It felt good.
第二季 第一集
火 枪 手
您的儿子 陛下
Your son, sire.
我儿子
My son.
我儿子
It's my son!
我要求你们放开我
I demand you release me.
我不是狗 我是罗什福尔伯爵
I'm not a dog, I'm the Comte De Rochefort.
枢机主教知道了肯定会砍掉你们的脑袋
The cardinal would have had your heads for this.
遗憾的是他正在参加自己的葬礼
Pity he's currently at his own funeral.
他是个伟大的人
He was a great man.
唯一的错误就是没能干掉你们火枪手
His only mistake was failing to destroy you Musketeers.
可没少花力气 不是吗
Gave it a good try, didn't he?
没有他 整个法国都实诚了许多
France will be a more honest place without him.
据我们所知
Well, the last we heard,
你被关在西班牙监狱里 永生不得释放
you were rotting in a Spanish prison with no hope of release.
发生什么了
What happened?
他们把我押往马德里
I was being transferred to Madrid.
上帝慈悲 我跑掉了
By God's grace, I escaped.
怎么不直接回巴黎
Why not go straight to Paris?
我需要保护
I needed protection.
很多人希望看到我死
A lot of people would like to see me dead.
完全理解他们的想法
I can understand the sentiment.
如果你们不立刻带我见国王 你们会后悔的
If you don't get me to the king soon, you'll regret it.
你到底有什么重要消息
What is this vital news of yours?
只能对陛下一个人说
That is for his ears alone.
能不能给国王听要特雷维尔队长来决定
Captain Treville will decide what's fit for the king to hear.
这么快就起来没事吗 亲爱的
Should you be up so soon, my dear?
我应该陪伴在陛下身边
My place is at Your Majesty's side.
感谢你的忠诚
Your devotion does you credit.
队长
Captain.
枢机主教相信命运
The cardinal believed in destiny.
他预见有朝一日 法国将成为欧洲霸主
He saw a day when France would be pre-eminent in Europe.
因此 我需要一位德高望重之人
At such a time, I require a man of stature
来顶替主教的位置
to fill the cardinal's shoes,
一个我能相信的人
a man that I can trust.
特雷维尔 我认为你就是那个人
Treville, I believe you are that man.
我不明白
I don't understand.
非常简单
It's very simple.
我想让你加入御前会议
I want you to join my council
并且学习我的政♥府♥运作的方式
and learn the business of my government.
或许有一天你还会成为我的首相
You might even be my First Minister one day
并且像他一样为我所重
and be as dear to me as he was.
我在等待你的回答
I'm waiting for your answer.
还在等
Still waiting.
这真是让我受宠若惊 陛下
This is an extraordinary honour, sire...
但我必须拒绝
.. but one I must decline.
我的能力更适合火枪队
Whatever ability I have is better employed with the Musketeers.
别这样 队长
Come now, Captain.
现在不是谦虚的时候
This is no time for modesty.
国王需要你
The king needs you.
你不能在我需要你时拒绝我
You will not reject me at my hour of need.
我讨厌政♥治♥ 也没有外交天赋
I detest politics and have no talent for diplomacy.
这些都可以学习
Such things can be learned.
御前会议将得益于你的才智与情理
The council will benefit from your wisdom and common sense.
比我有才能的人很多
There are men more able than I.
我请求陛下从他们之中择贤而用
I beg Your Majesty to choose one of them.
我没想到你会在我需要的时刻抛弃我
I did not expect you to abandon me in my hour of need.
我不是枢机主教 陛下
I am not the cardinal, sire.
我无法像他那样服侍您
I could not serve you as he did.
那么 他死去了你还活着
Well, then, it is a great shame
就真是太遗憾了
that he is dead and that you are alive.
我很失望
I'm disappointed.
但是国王不会反复恳请
But a king does not ask twice.
你伤我很深
You have cut me to the wick.
带他进来
Bring him in.
特雷维尔队长
Captain Treville.
真希望可以说这是我的荣幸
I wish I could say it's a pleasure.
你想见国王 为什么
You want to see the king. Why?
我不会向火枪狗吐露我的秘密
美剧 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表