美剧 | 暗夜情报员(2023) | 导航列表
2781次列车即将到达A站台
Train 2781 arriving on Platform A.
你得告诉我呀
You gotta tell me this.
地铁来了 好 慢点 亲爱的
Oh, there it is. Okay. Hold on, sweetie.
-好了 来吧 宝贝 -从后门下车前往司法广场站
Okay, come on, honey. This is a Red Line train to Judiciary Square.
上车后 请往车厢中♥央♥移♥动♥
When boarding, move to the center of the car.
-女士 请坐我的位子 -不用 没关系
Ma'am, uh, you can take my seat. No, it's all right.
不 医生叫我日行一善 对我的健康有好处
No, doctor says I gotta do one good deed a day, for my health.
请坐吧 拜托了
Come on, please?
-我来帮你拿 -谢谢
- Let me take that for you. - Thanks.
你的教养真好
Someone raised you right.
下一站 画廊站
Next stop, Gallery Place.
车门即将关闭 请远离车门
Stand clear, doors closing.
可恶 下一趟车什么时候到
Oh, man. Uh, when's the next one?
应该不会太久
Can't be too long.
-那是… -对
Is that a--? Yeah.
-你知道该怎么… -不知道
-Do you know how to--? -No.
(紧急开门按钮)
我是联调局探员 请大家立刻下车
Hey, FBI. I need everybody to exit the train
安静地进入隧♥道♥ 保持冷静
into the tunnels quietly and calmly, right now.
有炸♥弹♥
There's a bomb!
冷静
Calmly!
妈妈
Mommy!
妈妈
Mommy!
嘿 你没事吧
Hey. Hey, you okay?
我抱着你了 来吧 我们走
I got you. Come on. Let's go.
快来
Come on, go.
我们走
Let's go.
佩妮
Penny?
佩妮
Penny.
佩妮
Penny?
我在这里
I'm here.
妈妈在呢
I got you.
可能有脑震荡 我们会给你安排紧急医疗检查
Concussion probably. We'll have an EMT check you out.
死了多少人
How many are dead?
仅一人丧生 已经是不幸中的万幸了
Just one. Could have been a lot worse.
待在这儿
Stay here.
(警戒线 禁止跨越)
嘿 那是…就是他
Hey, that's… that's him.
嘿
Hey.
他是炸♥弹♥客
That's the guy.
可恶
Shit.
演员休息室有饮料 如果想吃东西 跟我说就好
Drinks are in the green room. If you need any food, let me know.
我太紧张了 没胃口 不过谢谢你
I think I'm too nervous to eat anything, but thank you.
第一次做TED演讲
First time doing a TED Talk?
换做一年前 我连入场券都拿不到
A year ago, I couldn't get tickets to one of these.
而今天 你是全场期待的大人物
Now you're the big shot people are here to see.
真厉害
Good for you.
我还算不上什么大人物
I'm not so much a big shot yet.
-我来给你佩戴麦克风 -好的
- Let me get you mic'd up. - Okay.
“在网络安全领域 很难辨别好人和坏人
"In cybersecurity, it's hard to tell the good guys from the villains."
在职业生涯之初
"Early in my career,
我也曾受诱惑 试图黑入网络禁区
I was tempted to break into systems that were off-limits."
但后来我意识到 更能带来成就感的挑战
"But then I realized the more fulfilling challenge
是阻止旁人侵犯我们的隐私
was to work to stop the people who violated our privacy
窃取我们的个人数据”
and stole from our personal data."
-好了 -谢谢
-Here you go. -Thank you.
提词器已就位 开始前五分钟我会来提醒你
Teleprompter's loaded. I'll give you a warning before we start.
好的
Okay.
-谢谢 你真好 -祝你好运
- Thank you. You're so sweet. - Good luck.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
看看这是什么
Look what's here.
是种子资金文件吗
Is that the seed-funding documents?
就等你签名了
They're ready for your signature.
-简直难以置信 -并不意外呀
-Can you believe it? -I sure can.
-你付出了那么多努力 -我们都是
-You've worked your ass off. -Oh, we all have.
暗夜情报员
第一季第一集
(下午5点)
(一年后)
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
-女士 您要见我 -是的 进来吧
- You asked to see me, ma'am? - I did. Come in.
我想给你看样东西
I'd like to show you something.
你打算什么时候承认 参与了去年的华盛顿地铁爆♥炸♥案
When are you gonna confess your involvement in last year's D.C. Metro bombing, huh?
你妈允许你出地下室了啊 真好
Good to see your mom let you out the basement, Elliot.
我们有证据表明你参与了爆♥炸♥案
We actually have proof that you were involved in the bombing.
-好吧 是埃利厄罗姆突袭采访我… -先别急
Okay, so Elliot Rome ambushed-- Wait.
重头戏来了
Here comes the big finish.
-我父亲忠心爱国 -你父亲是个卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥
- My father loved this country. - He sold it out.
-你觉得他自杀是为了… -他是车祸去世的
-You think he killed himself in order to-- -He died in a car accident.
他从未被定罪 别用你的狗嘴提他的名字
He was never charged. Keep his name out of your goddamn mouth.
-他那是假借车祸自杀 -滚开
- Killed himself in an accident. - Fuck off.
你觉得霍金斯副局长也看过吗
You think, uh, Deputy Director Hawkins saw this?
-就是他发给我的 -好极了
He's the one who sent it to me. Great.
我总能惹他生气 听着 我…
I always find a way to piss him off. Look, I…
我努力保持冷静了
I was keeping my cool.
-直到埃利厄罗姆提及你父亲 -对
-Until Elliot Rome mentioned your father? -Yeah.
“罗姆之书”网站上 都是些散布阴谋论的骗子
The Rome Tome is a bunch of conspiracy-theory trolls spreading lies.
你有我的信任还不够吗
It's not enough that I believe in you?
总统也知道你是那晚的英雄
That the president knows you were a hero that night,
而非某个暗势力的帮凶
not some deep-state accomplice?
只要你能学会说一个词 就能安然脱身
It'll all be fine if you can just learn two words.
无可奉告
No comment.
来吧 试试看 说给我听听
Go ahead. Try it out. Let me hear you say it.
无可奉告
No comment.
简单的四个字 就能打发埃利厄罗姆到别处
Two simple words and Elliot Rome goes looking somewhere else
制♥造♥话题去
for his next viral video.
-我明白了 女士 -还记得我们约定吗
-I got it, ma'am. -What was our deal?
你在暗夜行动组恪尽职守 在那个阴暗的房♥间里
You pay your dues in Night Action, you put your time in
站好每一班岗 守着那台从未响起的电♥话♥
in that hellhole of a room, manning a phone that never rings,
自然少不了你的好处
and better things will come your way.
但你若想升职 不光要有我的首肯 还得有霍金斯的认可
But you need more than just me to sign off on a promotion. You need Hawkins too.
你觉得这段视频能说服他 你已经准备好更进一步了吗
How do you think this video convinces him that you're ready for the next step?
-大概不能吧 -好了
- Probably doesn't. - Okay.
我得去马里兰州 参加某智囊团的研讨会了
I'm headed to Maryland for a think-tank thing
见一帮喝威士忌嗑伟哥的老头子
with the Scotch and Viagra crowd.
为我祈祷吧
Say a prayer for me.
对了 那边的文件是给你的 帮我做好标注 留在我桌上
Oh, that file's for you. Mark it up for me?and leave it on my desk?
好的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
还有
Also,
我真的很感激您为我做的一切
listen, I really appreciate everything you've done for me.
无可奉告
No comment.
皮特
Peter.
总统之前还在关心你的近况
Just the man the president was inquiring after.
她希望你明天早点来
She'd like for you to come in early tomorrow.
还是老任务
Same assignment?
对 总统的篮球友谊赛
Yep, the president's pickup basketball game.
她还问了你为什么 宁愿在联调局虚掷光阴
She also asked why you're throwing your life away at the FBI
也不要来特勤局帮我做事
instead of working for me in the Secret Service.
因为我不会傻乎乎地替某个
I'm not dumb enough to take a bullet for someone
在竞选中胜出的人挡子弹
just 'cause they got more votes.
萨瑟兰
Sutherland.
明天见了 探员先生
See you tomorrow, G-man.
我还在等你的犯罪趋势报告
Still waiting on that crime-trend report.
黛安法尔把我调过去
Diane Farr pulled me off it
分♥析♥情报了 就是那篇新的本土恐♥怖♥主♥义♥文件
to analyze intel on the new domestic terrorism paper.
那份文件是机密
That report is need-to-know.
也许她认为我可以看吧
I guess she thought I needed to know.
黛安法尔在联调局担任什么职位
And what position in the FBI does Diane Farr occupy exactly?
没有职位 先生
None, sir.
没错 她是总统的幕僚长
That's right. She's the president's chief of staff.
你给我解释一下 一名联调局探员
So explain to me how an FBI agent
怎么会被卷入白宫事务 并且听命于她
美剧 | 暗夜情报员(2023) | 导航列表