美剧 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
Hold your fire! We're under fire everywhere.
停止射击 我军受到攻击
Hey, bring him over here!
快把他带过来
It's all on us, bro.
全靠我们了 兄弟
Go, go, go.
冲啊 冲啊
Let's go.
我们走
Let's go. Get up. Go away.
该走了 快起来 走开
It's after 5:00.
已经过五点了
You've been out all day. It's time to go.
你一整天都在外面 该出发了
And you got your butt kicked again.
你又挨揍了
I told you, if you gonna fight in that biker bar,
我跟你说过 在那个飙车族酒吧打架
you gotta keep your hands up.
你得时刻举起双手
Hey. Any coffee?
有咖啡吗
Yeah, right there by that mint on your pillow.
有 就在你枕头上的薄荷糖旁边
Hurry up! He is going into a shock.
快来 他快要休克了
I'm coming, I'm coming.
我来了 我来了
We're losing him. Do something.
他快不行了 快做点什么
I can't stop the bleeding. Take out the branch!
我没法止住出血 把树枝拔♥出♥来♥
Can't take out the branch.
不能把树枝拔♥出♥来♥
He'll bleed out. No, he won't.
他会失血致死的 不会的
Sir, get back and give us some space.
先生 请你离开 不要妨碍抢救
I'm a doctor.
我是医生
We're gonna take the branch out and do a DPL.
把树枝拔♥出♥来♥ 进行诊断性腹腔灌洗
We don't have enough blood to transfuse.
我们没有足够的血输给他
Yeah, yeah, get me all your bags.
好了 把血都给我
A saline pack, a couple tubes,
再拿袋生理盐水 几根输液皮条
a needle and scalpel.
一个针头还有手术刀
We're gonna go on three, all right?
等我数到三开始 好吗
One...Two...Three.
一 二 三
He's gonna bleed out.
他会失血过多的
No, he's not. His renal artery is cut.
不会的 他的肾动脉断了
I'm gonna clamp it.
我会夹住血管
We're gonna use his blood.
我们用他自己的血
Start a line. Go, go, go, go.
开一条静脉 快 快 快
Hang in there, buddy. Keep breathing.
坚持住 伙计 坚持呼吸
All right. When that fills up, take it off,
好了 等那个袋子满了 拿下来
pump it back into him.
再把血输回去
Then we step up with a new bag.
然后换一个新的袋子
Kind of like a bucket brigade at a fire.
就像救火时一排人传水桶一样
Ready?
准备好了吗
Holy crap. It's working.
我的天 真的有用
Where'd you learn that?
你从哪里学的这招
Afghanistan.
阿富汗
All right. Let's move.
好了 出发吧
The defibrillator in your wife's
你妻子心脏起搏器里的
pacemaker is malfunctioning,
除颤器出故障了
causing her to be repeatedly shocked.
导致她反复被电击
So make it stop. I can't.
那就让它停下来 我不能
We are contractually obligated
合同规定我们必须通知
to call the pacemaker company,
心脏起搏器生产商
and they send a technician over to reset it.
他们会派技术人员过来修复的
So what,
所以
she's in pain the whole time until the tech gets here?
让她一直煎熬著直到技术人员过来吗
Yeah, I'm sorry. It's just not gonna happen.
非常抱歉 我不能看著她这样
Hi. I'm Dr. Alexander, and I'm going to deactivate
你好 我是亚历山大医生 我会用块磁铁
your defibrillator with a magnet.
关闭你的除颤器
Jordan, this is my patient.
乔丹 这是我的病人
Then you should have been the one helping her.
那就应该是由你来解除她的痛苦
If anything happens, we're legally --
如果发生了什么 法律上我们会
The only thing that's going to happen is that
唯一会发生的是
you are going to stop feeling like
你不会再觉得像
a horse is kicking you in the chest, okay?
有匹马不停踹你的胸口了
It's perfectly safe.
这非常安全
There we go.
好了
There you go.
停下了
Better, right?
好多了 对吧
All right, so we're gonna get a tech in here,
一会儿技术人员来了
and we'll have that reset,
会修好它的
and then you will be on your way.
到时候你就可以出院了
Thank you, doctor. Sure.
谢谢 医生 不用谢
All right, let's go. Let's clear it out, guys.
好了 赶紧 大家快让开
Make a hole, please.
请让开路
I need a type and screen
给他做个血型鉴定和抗体筛查
and 2 units of blood!
拿两个单位血
You got it.
没问题
You got real lucky taking that branch out.
你很走运能把树枝顺利拔♥出♥来♥
Luck had nothing to do with it, Hank.
这个和运气完全没有关系 汉克
I heard about it over dispatch.
我在调度那里听到了
Hell of a way to start your shift.
真是与众不同的上班方式
Wouldn't have been my first choice.
我也不想这样啊
Jeez, T.C., you look like crap.
天呐 TC 你看上去一团糟
Yeah, pulling a tree out of a guy's stomach
是啊 从人胃里拔一棵树出来
tends to get a little messy.
当然会把人弄得又脏又乱
I was talking about your face. Are you fighting again?
我是再说你的脸 你又去打架了
I didn't start this one.
不是我挑起的
You never do.
显然不是
Look, I really need your paperwork
我需要你那份关于
for the drug company study.
制药公♥司♥的研究报告
You know that I am trying to fund an extra position
你知道我一直想给白班加一个人手
for the day shift, and you are a month behind.
你现在都已经拖了一个月了
Am I? Yes, you are.
我有吗 是的
Look, the only thing that I need you to do
我唯一想让你做的
is just take one day, all right?
只是花一天时间 好吗
One day to finish your paperwork
花一天时间完成报告
instead of going out, getting drunk,
而不是出去喝醉酒
and getting yourself in fights.
然后和别人打架
I'm done being nice about this.
关于这事我不会再和你好好说了
This is nice?
你现在是好好说的
You know what?
你知道吗
I am gonna ride you until I get that paperwork --
我会一直催著你直到我拿到报告
You've got a boyfriend, Jordan, so sex with me
你有男朋友了 乔丹 想和我做♥爱♥
is not gonna happen, but nice try.
是不可能的 想得美
You know what? You are so full of yourself.
你知道吗 你太自以为是了
Good morning/evening. This is very cute.
早上好以及晚上好 你俩真有爱
But that -- that's her.
那个 那是她
I wish I did that.
我多想那是我弄的
He's hungover...again.
他又宿醉了
Oh, come on, J.
拜托 J
I-I've seen you sucking on a bong
我见过你吸大♥麻♥烟斗吸得
like you were giving it CPR.
就像是你再给它做心肺复苏
Whoa, that's nothing. She used to --
那没什么 她还曾经
You know what? You shut up, all right?
好了 你给我闭嘴 好吗
And, Topher, that was ages ago.
陶福 那是好久以前的事了
TC, please, just give me the paperwork, all right?
TC 求你了 把报告交给我 好吗
For me.
帮帮我
Got a 2-weeker. B.P. dropping,
两周新生儿 血压下降
possible renal failure.
可能有肾衰
Pulse down to 83 from 94.
脉搏从94下降至83
I got it. I got it.
我来 我来
Mom says she has a congenital deformity
母亲说她的肾脏
with her kidneys, no wet diaper for two days.
有先天畸形 两天没有尿尿了
Call pediatrics.
叫儿科医生来
She's swelling.
她全身浮肿
I need a bedside ultra sound, stat!
做一个床边超声 马上
Okay.
好的
Night shift staff, report for duty.
夜班工作人员请去报到
All night shift staff, report for duty.
全体夜班工作人员请去报到
You know, they say juggling helps
据说抛接杂耍能让
improve your surgical dexterity.
你在做手术时更灵巧
Improves your hand-eye coordination,
改善手眼协调
trains you in pattern recognition
训练你的模式识别
美剧 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表