美剧 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
打扰了
Excuse me.
得州
圣安东尼奥纪念医院
我在找我的儿子 弗朗西斯·沃金斯
I'm looking for my son -- Francis Watkins.
他因为发烧来的
He was brought in with a fever.
我这里没看到儿科有发热病人
I don't see any pediatric fevers on the board.
有这样的病人吗 肯尼
You know of any, Kenny?
没听说 你确定他在这家医院吗
No, no. Are you sure it was this hospital?
对 我妻子给我发的语♥音♥留言 我当时在上班
Well, yes. My wife left me a voicemail. I was at work.
她说我们四岁的儿子发烧了
She said she was bringing our 4-year-old son in.
她带着孩子去圣安东尼奥纪念医院
He had a high fever -- San Antonio Memorial.
她是这么说的
I-I know what I heard.
她打电♥话♥的时候
She was calling from the truck
正开着皮卡在路上 所以
while she was on the way, so...
皮卡
A truck?
她是不是开着绿色的皮卡
D-does she drive a green pickup?
是的 福特F150 怎么了
Yeah. That's it -- F-150. Why?
肯尼 让直升机准备好起飞
Kenny, get the chopper ready to go.
通知警局 消防局和紧急救援署
Call police, fire department, EMS.
让TC和乔丹上直升机
Get T.C. and Jordan on that chopper.
我们现在需要所有人出去找
We need everybody out there right now.
等等 到底怎么了
Wait. What -- what's going on?
先生 你要坐下来冷静听我们说
S-sir, you -- you might want to sit down for this.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
你妻子出了车祸
Your wife was in an accident,
你的儿子可能还在车祸现场
and your son may still be at the crash site.
各单位注意 十六州道
All units, route 16.
事故现场疑似有四岁儿童
Possible 4-year-old child in the elements.
医生和紧急救援署正在前往
Doctors and EMS en route.
圣安东尼奥纪念医院急诊
三小时前...
应该是我兄弟的
Bet it was my brother's.
就是他
He did.
得州
圣安东尼奥纪念医院
陶福 你今晚在这里干嘛
Topher, what are you even doing here tonight?
我记得你不用上夜班的
I thought you had the night off.
我是不用上
I -- yeah, I did.
我自愿上夜班 这样我们就不用再找人
I volunteered so we didn't have to use another day shifter
给去阿富汗的德鲁补缺了
to cover for Drew while he's in Afghanistan.
你真是满嘴谎话
Oh, you are so full of it.
你自愿上夜班只是为了
You only volunteered so you wouldn't have to
能跟你妈少待一晚
spend an extra night with your mother.
好吧 她已经来了快一个月了
Okay, she's been here almost a month.
我要值每一个我能值的班来喘口气
I'm gonna take every shift I can to get a break.
你妈觉得一个月还不够吗
A month is never enough with your mother?
我在问你 你愿意嫁给我吗
I'm asking you, will you marry me?
我爱你 但我不能
I love you, but I can't.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
T 我有没有跟你说过
Hey, uh, Tee, did I -- did I mention
我安排你和乔丹今晚一起上班
I have you and Jordan working together tonight?
没有 因为你说过我们的班是错开的
No. No, 'cause you said we were on alternate shifts.
我很抱歉 值班表总是乱七八糟的
I'm sorry. The schedule -- it couldn't be helped.
你总有一天得面对事实
Hey, you have to rip the Band-Aid off sometime.
-这很严肃的 -别说了
- Oh, this is serious. I -- - Stop.
阿富汗巴格拉姆空军基地
瑞克今天早上发电子邮件给我
So, then, Rick e-mailed me this morning
告诉我现在我们养了条狗
and says we now have a dog.
他很可爱
He's cute.
我确定他挺不错 但是也不应该当我
I'm sure he's great, but maybe you don't get a dog
在阿富汗的时候买♥♥条狗
when I'm in Afghanistan.
德鲁 在家里生活还得继续
Well, life goes on back home, Drew.
即便你结婚了也是这样
Your being married doesn't stop that.
少校
Major.
我跟你说
But I'll tell you what --
等九天后我回去了我会去看他的
I will check him out when I get back in nine days.
瑞克还是那条狗
Rick or the dog?
九天 别提了 我还得待104天
Nine days -- don't rub it in. I've still got 104.
我只剩九天是因为我已经待了171天
Well, please, I only have nine left because I've been for 171.
你回去后要干的第一件事是什么
What's the first thing you're gonna do when you get back?
我要一直抱着我女儿 抱一个星期
I'm gonna hug my daughter for about a week.
然后再洗一个月的澡
And I'm gonna take a bath for about a month,
因为我已经发臭了
'cause I'm a little ripe.
好的 香农 这可不是什么好差事
So, Shannon, - this isn't anyone's favorite thing to do,
但这是新人的工作之一
but it's part of a first-year's job.
只有医师才能宣告一个人死亡
Now, only an M.D. can legally declare someone dead,
因此养老院会把他们送过来
so the retirement center brings them by.
你检查一下脉搏 然后签署死亡证明
You check for a pulse, then sign the death certificate.
-还有问题吗 -没有 挺简单的
- Any questions? - No, pretty simple.
很好
All right.
我们现在还这么干吗
We're still doing this?
他们都得经历这个过程
They all have to go through it.
格温跟我说 你和TC
So, uh, Gwen told me you and T.C.
已经两个月没说话了
haven't spoke for, like, two months.
今晚会不会有些尴尬
Is that gonna be weird tonight?
格温还告诉你什么你打算分享的事情了吗
Gwen tell you anything else you want to share?
没有了 我正打算闭嘴
No, no, I'm just gonna shut up now.
她可是个不好惹的角色
She's a feisty one.
我猜你就是因为这个才录用她的
Guess that's why you hired her.
-嗷 -什么情况
- Oh! - What the hell?!
你在干什么
What -- what are you doing?!
你在干什么
What -- what are you doing?!
你的刚才那拳是什么意思
How was that your first reaction?
你偷袭了我
You jumped me, man!
我没有 这只是个玩笑
Wait, I didn't. It's a practical joke!
我不知道 就是本能反应
I didn't know. I just reacted!
别没事找事
Don't pull a tiger's tail if you don't want to get bit!
-什么 -好了
- What?! - Okay, okay, okay, okay!
好啦
Okay, okay.
没有受伤就没有违规
Hey, no harm, no foul.
大伙 欢迎我们夜班的新人
Everybody, I'd like to welcome our very own
香农·瑞瓦拉医生
Dr. Shannon Rivera to the night shift.
好样的 姑娘
Yeah, girl! Whoo!
乔丹 十六州道两车相撞的严重车祸
Jordan? Nasty two-car accident out on Route 16.
TC和陶福已经坐直升机去了
T.C. and Topher just went out in the chopper.
另外一个病人还有五分钟到
The other patient is 5 minutes out.
好了 肯尼 香农 帮我准备创伤二室
Okay, Kenny, Shannon, I need you to prep Trauma Two.
保罗 请斯科特创伤会诊
Paul, page Scott for a trauma consult.
今晚不好过啊 先生们
Hell of a night for this, gentlemen.
这电闪得真不是时候
This dry lightning is a bitch.
我们可是从那里飞过来的
Try flying through it.
什么情况 迈克
What do we got, Mike?
第一个病人已经在去你们医院的路上了
First one's on her way to your hospital.
那辆是她的车
That's her car there.
目击者说那辆卡车开得快飞起来了
Witnesses said the truck was hauling ass.
卡车翻了 驾驶员也被甩出去了
It flipped, threw the driver.
我们移开卡车的时候 看到了她的脖子
We started moving it, then we saw her neck
就只剩一点连着了 真的就一点
hanging by a thread -- literally.
-她在哪里 -那里
- Where is she? - There.
-哪儿 -这里
- Where? - Right here.
他妈的
Son of a bitch.
退后 所有人退后
Stand back. Everyone back.
好了 这个人交给我了 T
Okay, this one is me, Tee.
亚历山大医生请到救护车入口
Dr. Alexander to the ambulance bay.
什么情况
What do we got?
女性 三十来岁
Female, 30s,
车祸导致手腕和腹部受伤
trauma to her wrists and abdomen from MVA.
-生命体征不平稳 -知道了
- Vitals unstable. - Okay.
-她血压有多低 -不是低 是高
- How low is her pressure? - Not low, high.
收缩压有190
Systolic is 190.
190 你确定吗
190? Are you sure?
好疼啊
It really hurts.
拜托了 你一定要救她
Please, you have to help her.
好吧 她现在心跳很快
美剧 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表