美剧 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表
你真以为大都会今年有机会赢
You actually think the Mets have a shot this year?
-你这个大傻帽 麦迪逊 -我是傻帽
- You're an idiot, Madison. - I'm an idiot?
你等了一小时十分钟的电♥话♥
You waited on hold for an hour and ten minutes
就为了让我在你说半截的时候挂掉
just for me to hang up on you mid-sentence.
你说什么呢 你...
What are you talking about? You...
百玩不厌
Never gets old.
又到了结束的时间
Well, it looks like we're out of time.
我是奥斯卡·麦迪逊
I'm Oscar Madison.
感谢收听
Thanks for listening.
又一♥期♥精彩的节目
Another great show.
是啊 又一♥期♥节目
Yep, another show.
老天爷 我可真爱在家里干活
God, I love working from my apartment.
对 皆大欢喜
Yeah, it's a treat for us all.
已经确认了科比跟你做采访
I confirmed your interview with Kobe...
请
Please.
也跟你前妻说了支票要等一天才能兑现
...I told your ex-wife to wait a day before cashing the check,
跟你赌马经纪人说你已经死了
and I told your bookie you're dead.
谢谢丹尼 你是世界上最棒的助手
Thank you, Dani. You're the world's greatest assistant.
现在可以滚了
Now, get out.
楼下的性感凯西可能会来
Hot Casey from downstairs might be stopping by.
看来你是要把电梯艳遇
So you moved from flirting in the elevator
-变成真约会了 -差不多吧
- to an actual date? - Sort of.
我把几封给我的信偷偷塞她家邮箱里了
I sneaked some of my mail into her mailbox
让她不得不来我这
to force her to come by the apartment.
所有伟大的浪漫故事开端
Aw. All the great romances start
都离不开"偷偷"和"不得不"
with the words "Sneak" And "Forced."
明天见
See you tomorrow.
-你好 奥斯卡·麦迪逊 -凯西
- Hello, Oscar Madison. - Casey!
什么风把你吹来了
What brings you here?
有你的邮件
Um, some of your mail
神秘地出现在我的邮箱里了
mysteriously found its way into my mailbox.
-什么 -什么
- What?! - What?!
对 体育解说名人堂
Oh, yeah, Sportscasters Hall of Fame.
就是在下
That's me.
我不太爱说这事儿
I don't like to talk about it,
因为我就是体育解说名人堂里的名人
but I'm in the Sportscasters Hall of Fame.
玩完这个邮件小花招下一步干嘛
So what's the next step of this little mail trick?
不知道啊 我从来没进行的这么深入过
I don't know. I've never gotten this far before.
能请你喝一杯吗
Can I offer you a drink?
可以 有何不可
Sure. Why not?
看来垃圾滑槽是直通这里的
Wow. So this is where the garbage chute goes.
我猜猜
Let me guess,
另一个拿着你的信的邻居
another neighbor with your mail.
不是 你是这栋大楼里
No. You are the only woman in the building
我唯一跟踪的女人 我保证
I'm stalking, I promise.
感人
Aw.
你好 奥斯卡
Hello, Oscar.
费里斯 稀客啊
Felix! What a surprise.
凯西 这位是我的老朋友费里斯·昂格尔
Casey, this is my old friend Felix Unger.
-你好 -抱歉
- Hi. - I'm sorry.
我这...来的不是时候吗
Is this... this is a bad time?
哪有 好时候 马上就要变成爽时候
No, it's a good time, about to be a great time,
没错 你来的不是时候
so yes, it's a bad time.
除非是有大危机了
Unless this is a major crisis.
艾世丽把我撵出家门了
Ashley kicked me out.
她想跟我离婚
She wants a divorce.
结婚二十年 现在我一无所有
20 years of marriage, and I have nothing.
你觉得这算个大危机吗
And that feels like a major crisis to you?
我应该先打电♥话♥的
I should have called.
不 不用 别傻了
No, no, don't be ridiculous.
凯西 我们改天再喝吧
Casey, can we have that drink some other time?
当然
Of course.
太遗憾了 费里斯
Um, I'm so sorry, Felix.
坚强点
Stay strong.
我努力中
I'm trying.
但痛苦如波浪一波未平一波又起
But the pain comes in waves.
浪来了
Surf's up!
奥斯卡
Oh, Oscar,
对不起把你的约会给搅了
I... I'm sorry I ruined your date.
只是...我真不知道还能去找谁
I just... I just didn't know who else to turn to.
没事 没关系的 我理解离婚很痛苦
No, no, it's okay. I know divorce is brutal.
但总会好起来的 兄弟 相信我
But it gets better, buddy, trust me.
好成这样了吗
This is better?
盖碧走的时候 把女仆带走了
Well, when Gaby left, she took the maid.
你确定吗 我好像看到
Are you sure? I think I saw
那堆东西下面在动
something moving under that pile.
这样吧 我们出去
You know what? Let's get out of here.
一边吃东西一边听你把事情给我讲完
We'll go eat something, and you can tell me the whole story.
我都说不出这对我的意义...
I can't tell you how much it means to have some...
你这干嘛呢
What the hell are you doing?
抱歉 我有鼻窦炎 我...
Sorry, it's my sinuses. I've got...
一定是对什么东西过敏了
I must be allergic to something.
我邻居家养只猫
Well, my neighbor has a cat.
没错 肯定就是因为这个
Yes, I'm sure that's it.
《单身公♥寓♥》
第一季 第一集
能看出来我哭过吗
Do I look like I've been crying?
看不出来 看得出来你正哭着呢
No, you look like you are crying.
你说的对 我需要坚强的鼓起勇气
You're right, I need to man up and be strong
撑过这段暂时分居
to survive this trial separation.
还暂时分居
Trial separation?
你们都做了八年的夫妻心理辅♥导♥了
You were in couples therapy for eight years,
去年只有你一个人还去上课
and the last year you were the only one who was going.
这样挺好的 奥斯卡 我也很想你
This is nice, Oscar. I've missed you.
对不起去年没有多来陪你
I'm... I'm sorry I haven't been around much the last year,
但我们的妻子是好朋友这事让我很难办
but it's just weird with our wives being such good friends.
没有啦 我懂
No, I know.
离婚以后你老婆恨着我呢
Your wife hated me after the divorce.
不是 你离婚前她就恨你了
Oh, no, she hated you before the divorce.
以后...小心吧
After... look out!
但还是 我本来应该陪着你
Still, I should have been there to
渡过那段痛苦的
help you with your pain.
什么痛苦 我们签字离婚那天
What pain? The day we signed the papers,
我就直接办了个两天趴体
I threw myself a two-day party.
缠着满身泡泡膜醒来的
I woke up covered in bubble wrap.
脱衣舞♥女♥戳破泡泡我才出来的
A stripper had to pop me out.
一次一个泡
One bubble at a time.
你嘴上沾到吃的了
A little bit of food on your mouth.
现在到手上了
Now it's on your hand.
接下来它会去哪里
Where will it go next?
费里斯我想说的是离婚不是世界末日
Felix, I'm just saying divorce is not the end of the world.
奥斯卡 我说了这是暂时分居
Oscar, Oscar, I told you, it's a trial separation.
现在这部手♥机♥ 随时都可能响
Any minute now, this phone is going to ring,
肯定是...
and it's going to be...
艾世丽打来的
...Ashley.
不是
No.
只是过敏提醒
Just an allergy alert.
但好消息是
But good news:
花粉浓度降到了2.3 所以口罩...
the pollen level has dropped to a 2.3, so the mask...
可以揣回兜里了
stays in my pocket.
她居然不要你了
Wow, and she left you.
我跟你说兄弟 单身聚在一起
I'm telling you, buddy, being single together
简直就是大学重现
is gonna be like college all over again.
记得在兄弟会开的疯狂趴体吗
Remember that insane party at the Theta Phi house?
我就是在那晚
That was the night that
确定我们能成为好朋友
I knew we were going to be friends.
那几个人欺负我
Those guys were giving me a rough time
嘲笑我的打气队队服 是你喊道
about my Pep Squad uniform, and you said,
别烦他 他是我们的人
"Leave him alone! He's all right!"
事实上我好像说的是"他是我们的车"
Actually, I think I said, "He's our ride."
不过我们那晚过得很开心
美剧 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表