美剧 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表
我们马上下去
We'll be right down.
车到了
Car's here.
你的伦敦实习在等你
Your London internship awaits.
费里斯 我做不到
Felix, I can't do this.
你当然可以
Of course you can.
就是记住 女人是果 男人是孙儿
Just remember, women are birds, men are blokes,
磁器也不光是吃饭喝茶用的
and a shag is more than just a kind of carpet.
千万别跟孙儿说磁器的话
Don't shag any blokes.
不 我是做不到离不开你整整三个月
No, I mean I can't be away from you for three whole months.
那这样如何
How about this?
我们每天一起吃早餐
We can have breakfast together every single day
通过神奇的 视频会议
via the miracle of video conferencing.
你怎么可以
You can't do that.
那时候这里凌晨三点
That'll be, like, 3:00 A.M. For you.
胡说
Nonsense!
用彼岸的话来说是 乱讲
Or as they say across the pond, codswallop.
你实在太冷静了
You're so calm about this.
一个礼拜前 你还求我留下呢
Just a week ago, you were begging me to stay.
我考虑过了
Well, I thought about it,
我相信你 也相信我们的关系
and I trust you and I trust our relationship.
尽管我们将一洋相隔
And even though we'll be an ocean apart,
我也会是满满的安全感
I couldn't feel more secure.
三个月后
她在哪里
Where is she?!
她怎么还没给我打电♥话♥
Why hasn't she called me?
也许她认识了别人
Maybe she met someone!
没错 就是这样
Yes, that's it.
我就知道会发生这种事
I knew this would happen!
好啊 小宝贝
Oh, hey, sweetie.
你来啦
There you are.
抱歉 我迟到了
Hi, sorry I'm late.
我凌晨两点才睡
I was out until 2:00 in the morning.
费格斯带所有实习生去一家超级酷的夜店
Fergus took all of the interns to the coolest pub.
那位费格斯 真是个人物
That Fergus, what a guy.
潇洒 帅气
Handsome, charming,
总是模糊老板和雇员直接的界限
always blurring the line between boss and employee.
费格斯教了我好多东西
Fergus has taught me so much.
这种体验真是太赞了
This experience has been amazing.
不敢相信 还有三天就结束了
I can't believe that it's over in three days.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
三天后就能举♥行♥我蓄须明爱的
Just three more days until the ceremonial shaving
剃须仪式了
of my beard of devotion.
还有仪式呢
There's a ceremony?
今天都培训什么
So, what's on tap for today?
忘了告诉你
Oh, I forgot to tell you!
今天早晨我收到了费格斯的信息
This morning, I got a text from Fergus.
耶 又是他
Yay! More him!
他对我的表现很满意
And he is so happy with what I've been doing
他邀请我周末去...
that he asked me to spend the weekend...
周末去做什么
Spend the weekend doing what?
艾米丽 你卡了
Emily, you froze up.
做什么
Doing what?
在吗 在吗
Hello? Hello?!
在吗
Hello?
该死
Damn it!
英国在哪边
Which way is England?
艾米丽 在吗
Emily, hello?
这什么个情况
What is going on?
一场梦魇
Oh, just a nightmare.
打从搬进来后 就再也不走了
That moved in with me and refuses to leave.
我在找热点
I'm looking for a hotspot!
一小时前这挺火热的
You're about an hour late.
把手放下
Put your hand down.
菲利斯 能听到吗
Felix? Hello?
太好了 又能看到你了
Oh, good, you're back.
好啊
Hi...
大伙
guys.
你的围巾很漂亮
That's a pretty scarf.
谢谢
Thanks.
康登市集里一位女士手工做的
There's a woman in Camden Market who makes them by hand.
对 现在最适合聊围巾了
Yeah, because now is definitely the time for scarf talk.
你刚刚说你和费格斯还有周末
You were saying something about you and Fergus and a weekend?
对
Oh, yes.
他邀请我周末去
He asked me to spend the weekend
为秋季系列帮忙设计
designing pieces for the fall line
因为他那时候要出城
while he's out of town!
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
那真是
That, um...
他慧眼识你这颗
that he is recognizing your talent
天赐的明珠 阿门
which was bestowed on you by our Lord, amen.
好了 菲利斯 我得走了 不过
All right, well, Felix, I should go, but...
我爱你
I love you.
我更爱你
I love you more.
这不可能 先生 我更爱你
No way, mister-- I love you more.
不可能的 因为我更加爱你
That's impossible, because I love you so much...
抱歉 我觉得要没玩没了了
Sorry, I didn't see that ever ending.
我知道
I know.
过去这三个月真是让我元气大伤
These last three months have taken quite a toll.
我太想艾米丽了
I just miss Emily so much,
特别害怕会有人来硬挤进我们之间
and I'm terrified of someone coming between us.
感同身受
We know the feeling.
这种3P我可不要
Not the threesome I was hoping for.
我也不要
Me neither.
你能不搞搅拌器了吗
Will you stop with the blender?
抱歉
Sorry.
我在给艾米丽做欢迎归家晚餐
I'm making Emily's welcome home dinner.
我还以为她明天才回来
I thought Emily wasn't coming home till tomorrow.
一顿浪漫晚餐需要准备
A romantic dinner requires preparation.
抱歉失陪 在下要去给菊花鹅做做软化
And now if you'll excuse me, I have to tenderize my goose.
等艾米丽回来 你就不用再做了
You won't have to do that when Emily gets back.
为啥大家都不爱击掌了
Why does everybody hate high-fives?
丹妮 你在干嘛
Dani, what are you doing?
把我的东西存这
Storing my stuff here.
现在艾米丽要回来了
Now that Emily's coming back,
我得把她家收拾出来
I have to clear out of her place
再找个公♥寓♥住
and find myself an apartment.
你那间公♥寓♥怎么了
What about your apartment?
我不能回去了
I can't go back there,
那租金高 水管糟
with the high rent and the bad plumbing
变♥态♥邻居 扒着弹孔
and the creepy neighbor who spies on me
把我瞧
through the bullet hole in the wall.
你肯定还会找到好地方的
Well, I'm sure you'll find someplace great.
肯定没艾米丽家好
Not as good as Emily's,
还有免费有线台和干净自来水
with the free cable and the clear water,
还有居然没人关心弹孔
and is no one concerned about the bullet hole?
失陪一下 我要去看眼我的鲍鱼
Well, if you'll excuse me, I have to glaze my strudel.
等艾米丽回来 他就不用去了
He won't have to do that when Emily gets back.
我肯定你现在还是上班时间
I believe you're on the clock.
-丹妮 -夏洛特
- Hi, Dani. - Hi, Charlotte.
我下班了
I'm off to work.
今晚见
I'll see you tonight?
我八点接你去
I'll pick you up at 8:00.
有大计划吗
Ooh, big plans?
对 某只小鸟告诉我
Yes, a little birdie reminded me
说今天是我们恋爱三个月纪念日
that it's our three-month anniversary.
所以小鸟的男友要带她去吃浪漫晚餐
So that birdie's boyfriend is taking her to a romantic dinner.
是的 我们将是朗福德餐馆里最亮眼的一对儿
Yes, they're going to be the cutest couple at Langford's.
朗福德
Langford's?
那家我们经常去的运动酒吧
The sports bar where we go all the time?
你已经在那里随便到
Where you're so comfortable,
可以穿着睡裤去了
美剧 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表