美剧 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
Keith?
There's been...
有。。。
What's wrong?
怎么了?
Where's Marsha?
Marsha呢?
She's taking a shower.
她在洗澡。
Why aren't you dressed?
你怎么没穿衣服?
My clothes are in the wash.
我衣服在洗呢。
Keith.
Put this on.
穿上这个。
Hello, Ellenor.
你好,Ellenor
Marsha.
The master bedroom.
主卧。
Just go look.
就去看看吧。
Let me do the talking. Just let me handle it.
我来说。就让我来处理这事。
Don't you think you've handled things enough, Keith?
Keith,你不觉得你处理得很过分了吗?
You want to lay this at my door?
你想把这归咎于我吗?
Are you serious? Shh.
你开玩笑吧?
Have you called an ambulance?
你们叫急救了吗?
He seems a little dead for that.
他有点像是死了。
What about the police?
那找警♥察♥了吗?
We called you.
我们找你了。
Given the man died in our house,
鉴于那个人死在我们家
we were nervous about becoming suspects,
我们担心成为嫌疑犯
so we notified our attorney.
所以我们通知了我们的律师。
So the police haven't been called at all.
所以根本还没有报♥警♥。
Not yet, no.
对,还没有
Do you know who the victim is?
你知道受害人是谁吗?
His name is James McNoun.
他叫James McNoun,
He's a business associate of Marsha's.
他是Marsha的商业伙伴。
What happened?
怎么回事?
If knowing the truth would prevent you
如果你知道实情就无法代理我们了,Ellenor
from representing me, Ellenor,
如果你知道实情就无法代理我们了,Ellenor
you're not getting it.
你还是别知道了。
How you doing, sweetie?
宝贝儿,你还好吗?
Okay.
还好。
Hi, Ellenor.
Hi, Allison.
Okay, look, we have to notify the police.
那好吧,听着,我们必须通知警♥察♥。
And what do we tell them?
我们该怎么跟他们讲?
Well-- KEITH: None of us has any idea
-这个嘛
-我们谁都不知道怎么回事。
how it happened.
-这个嘛
-我们谁都不知道怎么回事。
None of us saw it.
我们也都没看见。
He just showed up in your bed dead?
他的尸体就出现在你们的床上了?
Yes.
对。
That's not going to sound very convincing, Keith.
这听起来非常不合情理,Keith
Ellenor...
I'm placing myself in your hands now.
我现在按你说的办。
I'll tell you as much or as little
对于你想知道的,我将告诉你尽可能多还是少
是取决于你。
as you want to know. It's up to you.
对于你想知道的,我将告诉你尽可能多还是少
是取决于你。
But I don't want to say anything
但我不打算说那些会妨碍你来做我代理律师的事情。
that will keep you from representing me.
但我不打算说那些会妨碍你来做我代理律师的事情。
So tell me what you want.
那么,告诉我你的想法。
You have blood splatterings on you.
你身上有溅上的血迹。
Go take a shower.
去洗个澡。
I'm going to call the police in 10 minutes.
我十分钟后报♥警♥。
What happened?
怎么回事?
I don't exactly know.
我不太清楚。
Did he tell you anything?
他跟你说什么了吗?
Only that I don't want to know.
只说我不会想知道的。
And my educated guess is that he shot him.
我有根据的推测是他枪杀了受害人。
Ellenor.
Take a walk?
出去走走?
Don't let anybody speak to them.
别让任何人跟他们交谈。
I'm told your clients are refusing
我听说你的客户拒绝做出任何陈述
to give any statements.
我听说你的客户拒绝做出任何陈述
Choosing not to give statements.
是选择不做陈述
Don't you think it kind of makes them
你不认为这样会使他们看起来很可疑吗?
look suspicious?
你不认为这样会使他们看起来很可疑吗?
Well, then as suspects, they're exercising
好吧,那作为嫌犯,
他们在行使他们的宪法权利去保持。。。
their constitutional rights to remain--
好吧,那作为嫌犯,
他们在行使他们的宪法权利去保持。。。
Ellenor, I can't accept anyone's version
Ellenor,如果没人给我一个说法的话,
of the events if no one gives me one.
我怎么去认可某种说法呢。
I sympathize, Helen,
Helen,对此我表示理解,
but the burden is on the state
但查清实情是政♥府♥的责任,而不是。。。
to figure out what happened, not--
但查清实情是政♥府♥的责任,而不是。。。
And as a State Senator, I would think
但你的当事人作为一名州参议员,
your client would want to assist the Commonwealth
我想他应该想这方面协助州政♥府♥。
in that burden.
我想他应该想这方面协助州政♥府♥。
Well, you would be wrong.
那么,你想错了。
(sighs) You represent the wife
你也是他妻子和女儿的代理律师。
and the daughter, too.
你也是他妻子和女儿的代理律师。
That is correct.
没错。
No conflict of interest there.
这不存在利益冲突吧
None.
不存在。
You're not going to let any of them talk to us.
你不打算然他们中的任何一个人跟我们交谈吧
Correct.
没错。
How we doing?
我们怎么办?
Arrest Senator Ellison
逮捕Ellison参议员并拘押他妻子。
and take the wife into custody.
逮捕Ellison参议员并拘留他妻子。
Wait a second.
等一下。
You're arresting both?
你要逮捕他们两个?
No, just him.
不,只逮捕他。
Then why take her?
那么为什么要拘留她?
As a material witness?
作为关键证人?
The State, under extraordinary circumstances,
州政♥府♥在特殊情况下可以对一个证人进行拘留,如果。。。
can place a witness into custody if--
州政♥府♥在特殊情况下可以对一个证人进行拘留,如果。。。
What are your circumstances?
你遇到了什么特殊情况?
We believe, Your Honor, that Senator Ellison
法官大人,我们认为,Ellison参议员
caught his wife in bed with the victim,
将他妻子和被害人捉奸在床,并枪杀了他。
then shot him.
将他妻子和被害人捉奸在床,并枪杀了他。
Yes, what a gifted leap.
是吗,多有天赋的跳跃思维呀
What are your circumstances for taking
你拘留Ellison夫人依据的特殊情况是什么?
Mrs. Ellison into custody?
你拘留Ellison夫人依据的特殊情况是什么?
We think she's concealing evidence
我们认为如果她不被拘留的话,
that she will destroy
她会毁掉一些她隐瞒的证据。
if she gets out of custody.
她会毁掉一些她隐瞒的证据。
The evidence being?
这些证据是指?
The victim's semen or DNA evidence
可以证明他们俩当时上♥床♥的被害人的精♥液♥或DNA证据
that would establish the two
可以证明他们俩当时上♥床♥的被害人的精♥液♥或DNA证据
were in bed together at the time.
可以证明他们俩当时上♥床♥的被害人的精♥液♥或DNA证据
I'm a little confused here.
对此我有点迷惑。
What exactly are you asking for?
你到底想要什么?
We'd like to do a search similar to a rape kit
我们想做一个类似于性侵犯法医检查的检测以便确定。。。
examination to determine-- A vaginal search?
阴♥道♥检查?
A full-body search to look for hairs and fibers.
一个全身的检查,寻找毛发和纤维。
Helen!
If your client would cooperate, Ellenor,
如果你的当事人能配合的话,Ellenor
and give us a statement.
并且向我们提供陈述。
By not doing so-- FRUTT: This is blatant
-就可以不这样做了
-法官大人,这是明目张胆的胁迫
blackmail, Your Honor.
-就可以不这样做了
-法官大人,这是明目张胆的胁迫
She is trying to force my client
她在试图强迫我的当事人
to testify against her husband,
做出不利于她丈夫的证词,
or else be violated by a police technician.
否则就会被警方技术人员亵渎。
Your client is not a suspect.
你的当事人并不是嫌犯。
Fine. Then grant her full immunity,
好啊,那就给她完全豁免,
and then we'll consider any search.
然后我们会考虑任何检查。
Would she agree to testify in exchange for immunity?
她会同意作证以换取豁免权吗?
I am not making any deals
我不会在强迫的威胁下达成交易的。
under the threat of coercion,
我不会在强迫的威胁下达成交易的。
and, I might add, the State has no authority
美剧 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表