美剧 | 钻井(2023) | 导航列表
鑽油平台危机
金拉克布拉沃
–准备好了吗,兄弟? –准备好了,走吧
[indistinct chattering]
北于齐拉,南于齐拉 西南侧三至四,很好
[man over PA] North Utsira, South Utsira,
South-westerly, three to four, good.
40几,克罗马太
Forties...
他妈的
[Baz] Fuckin' hell, man! Ah, shit!
该死 -真没用
[man] Useless.
是我在玩还是你在玩?
[Baz] Who's playin' this? Me or you?
新的接送名单出来了,过来看看
[Rose] New transfer rota.
萝丝,妳怎麽都不来这裡跟我们玩?
Read it. -[Baz] Here, Rose, how comes you never hang in here?
有皮托代表不能玩乐的规定吗?
Is it part of the deal with Pictor that their reps aren't allowed to have fun?
小巴,真没想到你竟然还以为 你开的玩笑很有趣
[both laughing] -Baz, it's astounding to me that you still think all the crap you talk is "fun."
随便,我的直升机靠窗座位 最好没被改掉
[Baz] Whatever. I'd better still have my window seat on the chopper!
我明白你的意思
[man over phone] I understand what you're saying,
但直升机能出发的时候 你会收到无线电通知
but you'll be updated on the radio when the flight is cleared.
你得多给我一点资讯 他们需要知道时间
You've got to give me more than that. They need a time.
奇尔斯考尔还没回报 我们不知道状况多严重
The Kilscour isn't reporting in. We don't know how serious it is yet.
你们什麽时候会知道?
Well, when will you know?
等第一个救援队…
We'll update when first...
再说一次,我听不…
Say it again? I can't...Repeat, stand down...
喂?
Repeat, stand down... -Hello? Hello?
该死
Damn.
是岸上吗? 他们有问新的油田分♥析♥结果吗?
That the beach? Did they ask about the new field analysis?
我知道布拉沃的状况不是很好
I know the Bravo's a bit of a bucket,
但妳如果问起其他油田的事 我可是会吃醋的
but if you keep asking about other fields, I'm gonna start getting jealous.
展望未来是我的职责
It's my job to look ahead, Magnus.
别忘了,对外面那些人来说 这裡是他们的家
As long as you remember for the guys out there,
不是发展事业的垫脚石
this is their home, it's not a career stepping stone.
我刚张贴了接送名单 真不幸,因为刚刚 直升机场打来说要转向
I've just posted the rota. -That's unfortunate.'Cause that was the heliport about a divert.
很好,大家一定会很开心
[sighs] Great. That'll make them happy.
–医官!该死 –有需要叫成这样吗?
[Baz] Medic, medic... fuck's sake! Do we really need all the shouting and the shooting?
–你还在戒酒吗,雷克? –我没有
[Baz] Still drying out, Leck? -I'm not drying out.
最好是,我只是觉得这裡很适合戒酒
Sure, you're not.Best place for it, is all I'm saying.
完全没有诱惑 还有全方位的乾淨海风
Zero temptations and 360 degrees of clean sea air.
对,但风速是每小时一百公里
Yeah, coming at you at 60 miles per hour.
–妳如果受不了… –我吗?没错,小巴
[Baz] Well, if you can't hack it.Me? Oh, sure, Baz.
过去这两个星期以来
'Cause I'm the one who spent the last two weeks moaning
一直吵着要回岸上的人是我,对吧?
about getting back to the beach, right?
给你,这对你的健康 和我们的理智有帮助
Here.For your health and our sanity.
–妳还希望我戴上什麽吗? –当然
Anything else you want me to wear?
这应该可以做成口球,加一些绑带
[Cat] Yeah. We could probably make a gag out of one of these.-Couple of straps.
–口味真重 –我还以为妳是虔诚的天主教♥徒♥
Kinky. -And I thought you were a good Catholic.
我同时也很压抑 而且身边又这麽多男人…
I'm also very repressed.And all these men around. Huh?
–我怎麽能把持得住呢? –真是的
How will I cope? -[Baz] Ahh! God sake!
你们就不能让我好好打仗吗?
Can't a guy fight a war in peace?
–喂,我在玩游戏 –世事多变化
Oi! I was playing that. Funny how things change.
嘿,艾尔文 –艾尔文 –有什麽事吗?
[indistinct announcement on TV] -Hey, Alwyn. Alwyn? Something I can help you with?
我要检举纪律问题
Yeah, I've got a discipline issue for you.
人资部现在没空
Ah, well, um, Human Resources is unavailable at this time.
你可以在我值班时提出申诉
But you're welcome to make a report when I'm back on shift.
你下次值班时,我已经上直升机了
Oh, when you're next on shift, I'll be on the chopper.
–你真幸运 –你确定吗?
Oh, lucky you. -Are you sure about that, Baz?
–什麽意思? –你被换掉了
What you on about? -You're being bumped.
你还得再上三天班,兄弟!
Few more days on the company time for you, mate.
–他被谁取代了? –看来是佛莫
[Heather] But, who's got his space? -[Leck] It looks like Fulmer.
公告还是得看一下 这简直是狗屁,我星期五要 去布拉格参加我表哥的单身派对
Pays to check these things, Baz. -This is bullshit! I'm meant to be stagging in Prague on Friday with my cousin.
–为什麽每次都是我? –不是我们的错
Why is it always me? -[Heather] It's not our fault.
有些事就只能问神了
Some things you gotta ask the man upstairs.
讯号♥不良或中断
[indistinct chattering over TV]
金拉克布拉沃呼叫皮托
[Fulmer] Kinloch Bravo calling Pictor.
金拉克布拉沃呼叫皮托
Kinloch Bravo calling Pictor.
–别不理我 –佛莫,会议室
Don't leave me hanging, guys. -Fulmer, briefing room.
遵命,船长
Aye, aye, Captain.
你得把电♥话♥修好 我刚刚跟直升机场讲到一半断线
[Magnus] And when we're done, I need the phones fixed.
–他们要转向 –又来了?大家一定会很开心
I just got cut off from the heliport. We got a divert.
–在瞭望台过得还好吗? –没什麽好抱怨的
Again? That'll be popular. -How's life in the crow's nest? No complaints.
快点,我们速战速决吧
Come on. Let's get this over with.
岸上有说会延迟多久吗? 他们会想知道的
Did the beach give a time on the delay? They're gonna wanna know.
–妳应该很庆幸妳只要面对数据吧? –我们就是为了数据而来的
Aren't you glad you just have to deal with the numbers?
-Numbers are what we're here for. -And I thought it was the company.
我还以为是为了我们而来的
我觉得越快越好,长痛不如短痛
I just think sooner is better. Rip off the plaster.
–这是人生建议还是老婆给的建议? –都是
Is that official life advice or wife advice? Both.
麦格纳斯会比皮托那些穿西装的人 更能体谅,妳得跟他说
Magnus will take it better than the suits at Pictor.You have to tell him.
–嘿,凯特,会议要开始了 –我马上去
Hey, Cat, briefing's starting. -Coming, mate.
好,我如果能单独跟他谈 我就会告诉他
Okay. If I can get time with him, I will tell him.
–妳保证吗?别随便说说 –我保证
You promise? I'll hold you to it. I promise.
伺服器连线中断
你好吗?
Alright.
–你坐到我的位子了 –别烦我,哈顿,我刚被换掉了
Oh. You're in my seat. -Leave it out.I've just been bumped.
被换成谁了?
Bumped for who?
你猜吧
Have a guess.
有人很讨长官欢心,对吧?
[Hutton sighs] Favours for the favoured, yeah?
好,我来处理
Right. I got this.
好,各位娘们,还有真正的娘们
Alright, ladies... and actual ladies.
请坐,你们也知道规矩
Sit down and... you know the rest. [clears throat]
在谈今天的工作计画之前
Before we get to today's work plan,
我知道有些人等着要搭直升机回家
I know some of you've been waiting for your ride home,
但你们得再多等一下了
but you're gonna have to wait a while longer.
我们今天早上接获通报,在我们北方的
This morning we received a report of a power failure
奇尔斯考尔平台停电了
on the North Kilscour platform.
要等多久,麦格纳斯?
How long, Magnus?
我们这区的直升机得转向 去救援那裡的人员,直到电力恢复
Helicopters from our sector are being diverted to evac the crew until the power is restored.
包含了要来载我们换班的直升机
This includes the choppers coming for our changeover.
–所以我们目前得先稍候 –我问你要等多久
So, we're sitting tight for a while yet. I said, how long?
有任何变动会用广播告知大家
You'll be updated over the tannoy about any changes
好,但我问了要他妈等多久
Yeah, but I said how fucking long?
我能理解你们想离开这裡 我也是,但这份工作就是这样
I get that you all want out of here. So do I.
–这就是我们的职责 –电♥话♥又断线了
But this is the job, it's what we do.Well, you know the phones are out again.
连要打电♥话♥回去说我们不回去了 都没办法 佛莫正在维修了
We can't even call home to tell them we're not coming.Fulmer's getting on the phones.
等线路恢复之后,会有时间打电♥话♥的
Once they're back, you'll get time to call.
Fuck's sake.
–妈的 –还有什麽事吗?
Anything else? -Is that why he's getting off here early?
所以他才要提早离开吗?
–什麽? –我的位子被佛莫取代了
What? I've been bumped for Fulmer.
我想大家都知道原因
I think we all know why.
公♥司♥要求我们 派一位资深通讯员去开联络会议
A request was made by the company for an experienced radio operator to be released for a liaison meeting.
–我选了佛莫 –这样是不对的,麦格纳斯
I selected Fulmer. Well, it's not right, Magnus.
我都已经订了机票,要去见家人
Yeah, I've, I've got flights booked. Family occasion.
应该是要去狂欢玩乐才对
More like rest and re-stimulation.
–你有核准吗? –这是我第一次听说
Was this cleared? First, I've heard.
皮托的要求有合约优先权 直升机接送名单需配合更改
Pictor requirements have contractual priority over the helicopter rota.
–毕竟是我们出的钱 –是重要要求才可以
We do pay for it after all. -Essential requirements.
萝丝,妳是不是 也碰巧会出席那场联络会议?
So, Rose, err... are you going to this, uh, "liaison meeting" yourself by any chance?
在奇尔斯考尔的人员被救援完之前 谁都别想去任何地方
I-- -[Magnus] No one is going anywhere
等于每个人都被换掉了 唐林会重新审视名单,就这样
until the Kilscour crew are safe. So that's a bump for everyone.Dunlin will review the lists, moving on.
–你被骑到头上了,麦格纳斯 –够了,哈顿,你表达完意见了
The tail's wagging the dog here, Magnus.Enough, Hutton. You've said your piece.
忍♥着点,闭上嘴,乖乖领加班费
Now suck it up, shut it up and bank the overtime.
这不公平,你可别忘了 我们有些人是有家人在等我们的
Well, that's not fair.In case you've forgot, some of us have families waiting on us.
你如果想跟我讨论公不公平的事 待会再来找我
You wanna talk about what's fair, you come and see me later.
别这样,你们都知道规矩 我们就别浪费时间了
Come on, you all know the score.Let's stop fucking the dog, eh?
直到有直升机能来载人之前 我们都有事得做
Until there's a ride available, we all have work to do.
又来了
Not again! Fucking typical.
好,这不是演习
[alarm sounding] -Okay, okay.
This is not a drill, this is not a drill.
启动停电复原程序
Black-out recovery procedures are in effect.
萝丝,跟我上楼 艾尔文,去检查产油舱
Rose, upstairs with me.Alwyn, go check the Production Module.
其他人去拿自己的装备 到各自的召集站去,穿上装备
Everyone else, get your grab bags, get to your muster stations.Suits on.
–怎麽回事? –所有发电机都停摆了
What's happening?
刚接上备用电池电源 油井也出了状况
All generators are down, battery backup just started.Having problems with the wells.
重设四号♥井的防护程序中
[Fulmer] Resetting the safety sequence on Well 4.
–没有变动,没效 –尝试一号♥井中
[woman] No change. It's not working.Trying Well 1.Hatton. -Here!
–米尔森 –在
[Dunlin] Millson. -Here!
–康纳利 –在
美剧 | 钻井(2023) | 导航列表