美剧 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表
Previously on "The Rookie"...-Hey, get back! -Hands!
菜鸟老警 前情提要 退后 举起手来
Jackson: No! Chris!No sign of the suspect?
别 克里斯 没有看到嫌疑人吗
Harper: No, but we did recover his weapon.
没 但是找到了他的武器
Wait a minute. There's supposed to be a gun.
等下 应该有把枪的
Officer Erin Cole never switched her camera on during the raid.
艾琳·科尔警官的执法记录仪突袭全程都没有开启
Armstrong. No!
是阿姆斯特朗 不要
Armstrong.She said his name before she saw him.
是阿姆斯特朗 她还没看到他之前 就已经讲出了他的名字
You did good, my friend. Very good.
你做的很好 朋友 非常好
Do you realize what you are accusing him of?
你知道你给他安得什么罪名吗
If I'm right, he's betraying everything we stand for.
如果我猜对了 他就跟我们所做的一切背道而驰了
So we gather more evidence.It's not enough.
还不够 那就收集更多证据
We got to trip him up somehow.
我们得让他露出马脚
We got to get into his head.
得给他洗♥脑♥
Tell me what you know about Armstrong.
告诉我你都知道阿姆斯特朗什么
A hidden compartment in the laundry room wall...
他洗衣房♥的墙壁里有个暗格
Armstrong: You broke into my house to kill me
你跑到我家来杀我
because I found out you were dirty.
因为我发现你是个脏警
No one's gonna believe that.
没人会相信你的
I won't be the only one saying it.
不会只有我一个人这么说的
There's another cop on the payroll. John Nolan.
他的工资单上还有一个警♥察♥ 约翰·诺兰
Aah!Control, this is Officer Nolan.
指挥中心 我是诺兰警官
You don't have time for that, John.
你没时间了 约翰
You got to go, or they're gonna find it.
你得走了 不然你家里的证据
The evidence in your house.
会被发现的
Sir, it's a set-up.
长官 这是陷害
Nick Armstrong's on his way to the hospital.
尼克·阿姆斯特朗在去医院的路上
Says you tried to kill him.
说你要杀他
Says you're on the Derians' payroll.
说你还拿着德里安的工资
It's a lie. Nick's the one who's the dirty cop.
他骗溺的 真正的脏警是他
He murdered Erin Cole. He's setting me up.
他杀了艾琳·科尔 是他陷害我的
Okay, okay.
好吧
Let us inside
让我们进去
so we can take a look around
检查一下
and you and I can talk.
然后我们再谈
Do you have a warrant?
你有搜查证吗
Nolan, you do not want to play things this way.
诺兰 你不想这么办事吧
Actually, sir, this is exactly how you want me to play things.
长官 你就是该让我这么办事
Two cops are dead, and a third one is a murderer.
死了两个警♥察♥ 第三个是凶手
We're both gonna be under the microscope on this.
所有人都会被放在显微镜下查看的
So we need to play this exactly by the book,
所以我们必须得照章办事
which is why you need a warrant, and I need to call a lawyer.
所以你需要搜查令 我需要联♥系♥律师
Warrant's in process.
搜查证在办了
Sit tight.
等着吧
Do not make this worse for yourself.
不要给自己找更多事儿了
Hey, Nolan, what's up? Is Angela okay?
诺兰 怎么了 安吉拉没事吧
Yeah. No. I'm not calling about her.
没 我不是问她
Wesley, I-I, uh, I need you.
维斯利 我需要你
I-I need -- I need your help. I have to hire you.
我需要你帮忙 我要雇佣你做我律师
Yeah, of course. Hey, tell me what's happening.
没问题 怎么回事
Nick Armstrong is framing me.
尼克·阿姆斯特朗陷害我
He murdered Erin Cole.
他杀了艾琳·科尔
He planted evidence in my house,
把证据栽赃到我家了
which is now surrounded by cops.
现在外面全是警♥察♥
I told Grey he needs a warrant to come in.
我告诉格雷他需要搜查证才能进来
You were right to demand a warrant.
你做的对
My job is to keep them from getting it.
我的工作就是不让他们拿到搜查证
Judge Paloma is the on-call judge tonight.
今晚是帕洛玛法官当班
He's 10 minutes from my house.
他家离我家就十分钟
Is the evidence that Nick planted easily found?
尼克栽赃的证据很容易找到吗
Yeah. He wasn't very subtle.
嗯 他并没有搞得很委婉
Alright. Look, this is what I need you to do --
好 那你这样
Wesley?
维斯利
Wesley, are you there?
维斯利 还在吗
Wesley, are you there?
维斯利 哈喽
Uh...yeah.
嗯
Yeah, uh...
在的
Listen...
听我说
what I need you to do is bag the evidence.
我需要你把证据装起来
Hide it somewhere else.
藏到其他地方
Somewhere it won't easily be found.
不容易被找到的地方
I-I can't tamper with the evidence.
我不能乱动证据的啊
No, you won't be. Legally, we'll argue that...
不会的 法律上来说 我们会争辩
with knowledge of at least two dirty cops,
因为你已经知道了两个脏警的存在
you had no choice but to secure the evidence
你没有其他选择 只能保证证据的安全
until you knew it was gonna be safe.
直到你确定安全未知
Well, that might fly in court, but I could lose my job.
这辩护可能行得通 但我可能会丢工作的
Forget about your job, Nolan.
别想着工作了
I'm trying to keep you out of prison.
我能让你不坐牢就不错了
You here for Nolan?
你为了诺兰的事情来的吗
Yeah. He called me.
是 他联♥系♥我的
This is just a signatureon a search warrant.
只不过是搜查证差一个签字而已
There's nothing for youto do here. Go home.
没什么需要你的 回家吧
Clearly, you've never seen me at a probable cause hearing.
那你是没见过我在预审时候的样子咯
Is, um...
那个
...everything alright?No.
没什么事吧 有事
Everything is a dumpster fire.
已经一团糟了
Two cops are dead, and I'm here
死了两个警♥察♥ 然后我在这里
to get a warranton a friend of mine.
要申请一个针对我朋友的逮捕令
Is there anything else bothering you?
还有其他事情让你心烦吗
Oh, boy.
天啊
And I was having such a lovely dream.
我刚刚还做美梦呢
Okay, let's make this quick.
赶紧的吧
Raise your right hand and repeat after me.
举起右手来跟我念
Hey. Coming through.
借过借过
You got to get Nolan.
你们得去抓诺兰
Did you arrest him? Is he in custody?
他被捕了吗 已经被抓了吗
Not yet. We shouldn't talk about this.
没 不应该谈这个
I know you're friends, but Nolan's a killer.
我知道你们是朋友 但是诺兰是凶手
You can't trust him. You hear me?
不能相信他 听到吗
You hear me?!Yes, sir. I hear you.
听到了吗 听到了 长官
Percy: Jackson. Dad.
杰克逊 老爸
How is he?The bullet went straight through.
他怎么样了 子弹打穿了
Doesn't seem likeit hit anything vital,
但是没打到重要器官
but he's definitely gonna need surgery.
但肯定得手术了
What did he say to you?
他跟你说什么了
Same thing he said at the scene --
跟在现场说的一样
Nolan tried to kill him
说诺兰要杀他
after admittingthat there was damning evidence
先是把很关键的证据
hidden at his house.
藏到了他家
I-I'm sorry.Like, I-I don't believe him.
抱歉 我是不相信他的
I mean,Nolan's a great cop,
诺兰是好警♥察♥
the best of us,
我们之中最好的了
but so is Armstrong.
但阿姆斯特朗也是
Stop. Stop.
好了
Our job is to collect facts right now, not form opinions.
我们的工作是手♥机♥事实 而不是想法
Understood? Yeah. I'm sorry.
明白吗 嗯 抱歉
It's been a horrible few days --Chris' death, and now this.
这几天都很糟糕 克里斯去世了 然后又这样
It's easy to lose focus,
很容易失神的
but that's exactly why it's vital that we don't.
所以我们要更努力的不被带跑偏
I need you to stay here
所以我走之后
and keep an eye on Armstrong once I'm gone.
你要在这里等着阿姆斯特朗
Report back on everything he says.
跟我汇报他说的每一个字
Yes, sir.I won't let you down.
好的长官 不会让你失望的
Good.
好
Commander --We don't have to talk now,
指挥官 现在不需要谈
but when we do,
但我们谈的时候
you have the rightto have a union rep present.
你有权找一个工会代表
I don't need a rep. I need protection.
我不需要代表 我需要保护
From who? Harper.
谁会伤害你 哈珀
She's in on it, too.
她也参与了
美剧 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表