美剧 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表
离婚协议书
银行开门了 约翰
And you're gonna get there Bank's open, John.
谢谢
Thanks.
离婚快乐哦
So...Happy Divorce Day.
- 怎么可能快乐 - 应该高兴
- That's not a thing. - It should be.
我离婚的时候 带孩子去迪士尼乐园
When mine went through, I took the boys to Disneyland.
我现在并不想去马特洪峰
I'm not really feeling the Matterhorn.
马特洪峰(英语、德语Matterhorn,意大利语Monte Cervino,法语Mont Cervin)是阿尔卑斯山脉中最为人所知的山峰。
试着把这当成一个机会
Try and look at this as an opportunity.
现在我能记得穿裤子就不错了
Right now, I'm just trying to remember to wear pants.
我还以为能松口气
You know, I thought I'd be relieved.
我跟萨拉约定好
Sarah and I agreed to stay together
等亨利上大学我们再离
until Henry went to college.
两年前我就知道这一天会来
I knew this was coming for two years.
那你一直想做什么
So what have you always wanted to do?
做肌肉舞男或者参加国家橄榄球联盟 我不挑食
Uh, Chippendales. Or the NFL -- I'm not picky.
我是想帮你 约翰
I'm trying to help you, John.
我买♥♥了一本自救书 但是让收银员
I bought a self-help book, but I had the cashier
把书放在棕色纸袋里之后 就没敢打开看
put it in a brown paper bag. Can't bring myself to open it.
我是谁
Who am I?
我觉得更健康的问法是 自己想成为什么人
I think the healthier question is "Who do you want to be?"
等我想明白了 会告诉你的
When I figure it out, I'll let you know.
所有人趴下
Everybody on the floor now!
趴下 趴下
Get down! Get down!
银行经理是谁
Who's the bank manager?
过来 动作快点 快来
Come on. You got to move it, lady. Come on. Okay.
装满 快点
Fill it. Now.
快
Hurry.
马上趴下
Hey! Get back down now!
- 史黛西 你没事吧 - 想死吗
- Stacy, you okay? - You want to die?!
不 不想
No. No.
把嘴闭紧
Just keep your mouth shut.
快点
Move it.
但是说实话
But, honestly...
我 活过吗
have I e-even really lived?
一直以来我都只是被生活的波澜左右
I mean, life is always something that's happened to me.
我就是遇到个女孩 坠入爱河
You know, I-I met a girl, I fell in love,
女孩怀孕了 所以我退学去找了工作
stick turned blue, so I dropped out of college and I got a job,
可我从来没真正想过
but I never really thought about
我可能有什么作为 从来没有努力去做过任何事
what could have been, never pushed myself to be anything.
银行抢劫
This bank robbery is --
是好多年来在我身上
This is the most exciting thing that's happened to me
发生过最刺♥激♥的事情
in a lot of years.
是不是很可悲 听起来很可悲
Is -- Is that sad, 'cause it s-sounds sad.
如果你再起来 我就杀了你
If you get up again, I will kill you.
听懂没有
You got that?
听着 虽说你也算不上合适的人选
Hey, listen, not that you're at any position to judge.
但是
I mean -- I mean,
你的人生也不是很如意吧 不是吗
your life hasn't really turned out the way you wanted, has it?
除非你你就想当银行劫匪
Unless you wanted to be bank robbers,
那样的话你算是实现梦想了
in which case you're living the dream.
我只是想说
I...I'm just saying...
我的梦想是什么
what's my dream?
警♥察♥ 放下枪
Police! Drop the gun!
放下武器 趴下
Drop that weapon! On the floor!
- 放下枪 - 趴下
-Drop the gun! -On the floor!
- 手放在身后 没事了 - 趴下 趴下
- Hands behind your back. You're okay. - Get down. Get down.
你
You...
你刚才真的
You were really just...
很愚蠢
Stupid?
勇敢
Brave.
打给我
违反假释
对不起 我们不说英语
请出示驾照与车辆行驶证
他说
你们在违反州交通法大部分条例的时候
就不该再朝前面的警♥察♥打喇叭
这样的话
你为什么要篡改从我嘴里说出来的话
嘿 美女
Hey, Mama
车不错
That's a nice ride.
接下来这辆车恐怕嘚交给我了
I think I'm gonna have to take it off your hands.
你要抢我的车
Y-You're gonna steal my car --
这车两个街口前就坏了
the one that broke down two blocks ago?
对
Yeah. Hey
顺道还可以带你兜兜风
Maybe take you for a spin, too.
我是陈警官 今天来报道
Officer Chen reporting for duty.
菜鸟日真棒
I love Rookie Day.
简直就是圣诞节加人类清除计划
It's Christmas and "The Purge" in one.
第一份礼物来了
And there's my first present.
早上好啊 新兵
Morning, Boot.
- 早上好 长官 - 让你说话了吗
- Good morning, sir - Did I say you could talk?
你最好祈祷我不是你的教官 新兵
You better pray I'm not your training officer, Boot,
不然你会生不如死
'cause I'll make your life a living hell.
长官 我很乐意你当我的教官
Sir, I'd be thrilled to have you as a T.O.
我父亲教育我要挑战极限
My father raised me to push myself to the edge
如果我加入了警局
of my abilities, and he'd be deeply disappointed
没能挑战自己 他会失望的
if I failed to do so now that I've joined him in service.
你父亲是
Your father is --
内务部的韦斯特指挥官 没错 长官
Commander West of Internal Affairs, yes, sir.
10分钟后点名
Roll call in 10.
你真的要这么对我吗
You really gonna do me like that?
警探的位置还不是你的呢
Hey, the detective position's not yours yet.
凭借最年轻的教官和最年轻的警探的名号♥
And youngest T.O. to youngest detective
平步青云 一路五祖
will move me up the ladder nicely.
但是如果一点挑战你都无法接受
But if you can't stand a little competition --
拜托 我小时候家里有两间卧室 住我跟四个哥哥
Please, I grew up with four brothers in a two-bedroom.
你连比赛开始了都不知道的时候
I'll be standing at the finish line before you even realize
我已经赢了
the competition's started.
你去哪 新兵
Where you going, Boot?
更衣室 然后点名
Uh, locker room, then roll call?
不行 你得先去见警监
Oh, no. You need to present yourself to the Captain first.
这是传统 在走廊尽头上楼
It's tradition. Down the hall, up the stairs.
好 谢谢
Uh, yeah. Thank you.
需要帮助吗
Can I help you?
约翰·诺兰警官前来报道
Office John Nolan reporting for duty?
你是不是被耍了 诺兰警官
Did you get punked, Officer Nolan?
没有 我只是
No, ma'am. I just -- Mm-hmm.
你的档案让我困惑 诺兰警官
Your file confuses me, Officer Nolan.
毕业于宾州州立大学 法律预科 但是当了20年建筑工人
Penn State. Pre-law. But then 20 years in construction.
在警♥察♥学院表现很好
Well, you got solid marks at the Academy.
显然很有职业道德
You certainly have a work ethic.
但是胆固醇是所有新人里最高的
Cholesterol level I've never seen in a rookie.
我算是一个先锋吧
I'm something of a pioneer.
你以为我开玩笑吗
Do you think this is a joke?
没有 长官
No, ma'am.
我是来工作的 不会让你失望的
I'm here to work, and I won't let you down.
到时候看吧
We'll see.
5分钟后点名
Roll call is in five minutes,
指挥官可是非常守时的
and the watch commander is a stickler.
诺兰警官
Officer Nolan.
快跑吧
I'd run.
好了 好了
All right, all right.
大家坐下
Settle down.
好 我们今天来了一些新鲜血液
So, okay, we got some new blood this morning.
有些有点接近保质期了
And some pushing the expiration date.
起立
Get up.
在学院大家共同训练连6个月后
After six months together in the Academy,
你赢得了来到这里的资格
you've earned the right to be here.
但是要想留下还要继续证明自己
But you'll have to prove yourself to stay.
我们工作的方法很重要
The way we do things matters.
规矩和传统
Protocol and tradition are the metal
是塑造这座城市里每一位警♥察♥的模板
from which every cop in this city is forged.
- 明白了吗 - 是的
- Understand? - Yes, sir.
坐下
美剧 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表