柯瑞本先生想见你
Mr Cribben wants to see you.
妈妈
'Mummy!'
我也做恶梦了 你做的什么梦
Me too. What was yours?
我不记得了
I can't remember.
也许是我的梦 你接上了而已 对不起
Well, maybe it was my dream and you picked it up. Sorry.
- 为什么我们不能有自己的梦 - 我也想知道
- Why can't we have our own dreams? - I know!
- 这么早 亲爱的 - 对不起 再睡一会吧
- Why, love? - Sorry, go back to bed.
你就不能应付一下吗
Can't you just wing it?
我可没见你随便应付过
I've never seen YOU wing it.
建筑工作可马虎不得
It's a bit difficult with structural engineering.
你马虎一点又不会害了人
No-one dies if you skim a bit.
我们要工作
We've got work.
你不用总学你妈妈
You don't have to copy everything your mum does, you know.
我醒了 所以他也醒了
I woke up, so he woke up.
最后警告 否则我就用冰冷的手把你弄起来
Right, last warning, or it's cold-hands-down-the-back time.
洛伦
Loren!
- 下楼吃早餐啦 - 不要
- Breakfast downstairs. - No!
我来给你穿衣服
Let's get you dressed.
咱们来玩"炸♥弹♥"吧
Let's play bombs.
什么叫"炸♥弹♥"
What's "bombs"?
嘿 这个是你做的
Hey, did YOU make that?
炸♥弹♥
Bomb!
有意思
Good game.
- 狗狗也起来了 - 谢谢你
- Dog's up. - Ah, thank you...
把一切都打理得井井有条
for coordinating everything with such military precision.
- 出发吧 - 好 我该走了 过来儿子
- Go. - Right, I'm walking away. Come on, boy.
- 不 - 哦 现在不想走
- No! - Oh, doesn't want to go.
他这周一直吵着今天要跟我走
He's been saying for weeks he wants to spend the day with me!
- 我爱你 爸爸 - 哦 那我爱他吗
- I love you, Daddy. - Oh, do I love him?!
- 快点 我们要出去了 - 说呗
- Come on, we're out of here. - Say it!
爱你 去吧
Mwah, love you, go!
再见
Bye!
再见
Bye.
什么时候吃早餐
When's breakfast?
- 你愿意帮帮我吗 - 不愿意
- Do you want to help me look for it? - No.
- 我不知道今天是周几 - 周五
- I don't know what day of the week it is. - Friday.
- 哦 谢天谢地 - 他没有问题
- Yeah, thank God. - He's been no trouble.
你给她看过你的魔法手指吗
You been showing her your magic finger?
我都没注意到 这很少见吗
I'd never have noticed. Is it rare?
- 我妈妈也有 - 这有什么含义吗
- My mother had it. - Does it mean anything?
是我们之间的联♥系♥
Just that we're connected.
- 我们时常听见彼此的声音 是吗 - 一直都是
- We hear each other sometimes. Don't we? - All the time.
- 我们通常一起醒 - 那一定...
- We tend to wake up at the same time. - That must be really...
太烦人了
Incredibly annoying.
- 滑滑梯 - 你开玩笑的吧
- Slide! - You are not serious.
- 求你了 - 为什么
- Please. - Why?
- 我都没出去过 - 你出去过了 小撒谎精
- I didn't go outside. - You did go outside! You are such a big liar!
我需要新鲜空气
I need fresh air.
好吧 这样吧...
Right, here it is...
你可以坐滑梯 秋千或者转轮
you can do the slide or the swings or the roundabout,
但是不可以三个一起来
but not all three.
- 我们达成协议了吗 - 是的
- Do we have a deal? - Deal!
- 协议意味着承诺 - 好
- Deal means promise. - Deal!
看看我
Look at me!
我正看着你呢
I AM looking at you.
再玩五分钟 好吧
You've got five minutes, OK?
我爱你 妈妈
I love you, Mummy.
我更爱你
I love you more.
放开我
Let me go!
凯姆
Cam?
凯姆
Cam!
凯姆
Cam?
凯姆
Cam!
亲爱的
Baby!
我睡着了
I fell asleep.
- 我当时睡着了 - 不是
- I fell asleep. - Don't.
- 一定有人在监视我们 或者... - 他也许只是走散了
- Someone must have been watching us, or... - He may have just wandered off.
他可能伤了自己或者从什么地方摔下来 或者...
He might have hurt himself or fallen under something, or...
回家看看女儿们
Just go home and see the girls.
她们会问我发生了什么
They're going to ask me what happened.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
- 是我的错 - 不是 你不能这样告诉她们 伊芙
- It is. - It's not, and you don't tell them that, Eve.
- 告诉我我们会找到他的 - 我们当然会找到他
- Tell me we're going to find him. - Of course we're going to find him.
我们怎么会找不到他
Hey, how can we not find him?
妈妈
Mum.
亲爱的 好好睡吧 好吧
Sweetheart, try and sleep. Please.
我一直在想这个
I can't stop thinking about it.
你一直在那
You were watching,
他根本就没有机会走丢
so there wasn't time for him to just wander off.
- 一定是有人把他抓走了 - 洛伦 拜托
- Someone must have grabbed him. - Loren, please.
警♥察♥也是那么想的吗
Is that what the police think?
- 妈妈 - 不 不
- Mummy. - No. No.
如果你睡不着 我们可以看电视或者给你讲故事
If you can't sleep, we can watch TV or I could read a book to you.
为什么你听不到他 妈妈
Why can't you hear him, Mummy?
他丢了
He's gone.
他丢了
He's gone.
这是谁做的
Who could do this?!
是谁
Who did this?
妈妈 有人说你把买♥♥的东西全扔了 你没事吧
'Mum, someone said you dropped your shopping... are you OK?'
我想征求一下你的意见 你觉得我们搬走怎么样
I need to ask you something. How would you feel about moving?
不是永远 只是离开伦敦几个月而已
Not permanently, but just out of London for a couple of months.
快一年了 我不想让妈妈在这触景伤情
I don't want Mum to be here for the anniversary.
她不会走的
She'll never go.
她会的 如果是你提议的话
She might... if it comes from you.
你可以说你呆不下去了 或者...
You could say you're finding it too hard, or...
- 我不知道 比如你不能集中注意力 - 搬到哪
- I don't know, you can't concentrate. - Where?
- 沿岸有份工作 在北边 - 学校呢
- Job's come up on the coast, up north. - What about school?
那里有学校
They've got schools.
我知道这对你不公平
I know it's not great on you.
这件事比学校更重要
This is more important than school.
妈妈
'Mummy!'
还要多久
How long?
比你上次问的时候又少了十分钟
Ten minutes less than last time you asked.
克莱德会生病的
Clyde's going to be sick.
恶魔之痕 爸爸 这里叫恶魔之痕
Devil's Cleave, Dad. It's called Devil's Cleave.
是因为这里裂开了吗
Is that like cleavage?
太大了吗
Bit too much?
一直都是
Always.
学校怎么走
Which way's the school?
村子里有校车 不过
There's a school bus for the village, but...
他们说会在这设一个站点
they said they'll make a stop.
听到了吗 小公主 去学校不会那么麻烦了
Hear that, princess? Don't have to struggle down to the school.
出来吧 克莱德
Come on, Clyde!
克莱德 别生闷气了 快点
Clyde! Stop sulking. Come on!
克莱德
Clyde!
天啊 你真生病了
God, you ARE sick.
- 这是家用住房♥吗 - 不知道
- Was this a family home? - Er, don't know.
已经好久没有人租了 他们相当失望
It's not been rented in a while. They're pretty desperate.
- 我找一下清洁人员 - 好 他们去了镇里
- I got the cleaners in. - Yeah, they've really gone to town.
什么味道
What is that smell?
- 嘿 上面怎么了 - 废物间
- Hey, what's up there? - Junk room.
只有在那我才能找到信♥号♥♥
It's the only place I can get a signal.
那我的房♥间什么样
So what's my room like?
我们把最大的房♥间给你了
We gave you the biggest one.
你们真是一对天使 谢谢
You've been a couple of angels. Thank you.
- 这都是爸爸教你们说的吗 - 我们喜欢这
- So, has Daddy put you on best behaviour? - We like it here.
警♥察♥知道这吗
Do the police have the landline here?
他们知道我的办公室和我的电♥话♥
They've got my office and my mobile.
我会把这里也告诉他们
Yeah, I'll give them here too.
人们都会记得周年发生过的事情
People do remember things on anniversaries.