美剧 | 毒蛇(2021) | 导航列表
本故事根据真实事件改编
出于戏剧目的和对受害人及其家人的尊重
某些姓名和情节做了改动
所有对话纯属虚构
1997年 一支美国新闻小组
在巴黎找到了查尔斯·索布莱
在那里 他作为一个自♥由♥人生活着
你是个危险的人吗
Are you a dangerous man?
首先该问的是我是否杀过人
The question first is whether I committed murder.
你杀过吗
And did you?
法庭认定我没有
The courts, they have decided...No.
我面对过审判 面对过指控
I have faced trials, I have faced allegations.
但是法庭做出了最终的判定
And the courts, they have decided.
这并没有回答我的问题 不是吗
That doesn't answer my question, does it?
那就是我的答案
That's my answer.
有些人认为你是侥幸脱罪 逍遥法外了
There are those who would say you got away with it.
《时代周刊》就是这么说的
That's what Time magazine said.
或许事实的确如此
Perhaps it's true.
毕竟 现在我在世上任何地方都不会再面临审判
After all, I cannot now face trial anywhere in the world.
毒蛇
第一季第一集
卡尼特豪♥宅♥
班登路77/5号♥
狂欢时间到 姑娘们
Time to party, girls.
来吧
Come on.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
阿兰
Alain!
这就是我之前跟你们说过的阿兰
This is Alain, who I was telling you about.
欢迎来到卡尼特豪♥宅♥
Welcome to Kanit House.
你好
Hello.
给她们弄点酒 阿贾伊
Get them a drink, Ajay.
乐意效劳
With pleasure.
看来今晚玩得很愉快啊
跟平日里一样 小天使
放松 必须把高烧降下来
Relax, we must take the fever down.
我想回家
I want to go home.
能把他的包拿来给我吗
香港
我们的家在曼谷
Our home is in Bangkok,
但明年夏天我们会在巴黎和苏黎世设立办事处
but next summer we will open offices in Paris and Zurich.
我们有遍及亚洲和西欧的运输网络
We have a network of couriers throughout Asia and Western Europe.
所以我们才能提供如此...有吸引力的价格
Which is how we're able to offer such...attractive prices.
-抱歉 -抱歉
- Sorry. - Oh, sorry.
你是要买♥♥来送给谁的
Who are you buying for?
我并没有打算要买♥♥
I'm not really buying.
你是荷兰人吗
You're Dutch?
是的
Yes.
但不是纯正的鬼佬 对吧 你跟我一样
But you are not entirely gweilo, are you? You are like me.
没错 我父亲是印尼人
Yeah. My father is from Indonesia.
我父亲是印度人
Mine is Indian.
我妈是越南人
My mama is from Vietnam.
但你听我的口音 我是法国人
But listen to me and I am French.
有时候人们会分不清楚
It can be confusing sometimes.
-我叫阿兰 -我叫威廉
- I'm Alain. - Willem.
叫我威姆吧
Wim.
这是我妻子莫妮克
My wife, Monique.
-你好 -幸会
- Oh, hi. - Enchante.
我是威姆
Wim.
你不想知道价格吗
Don't you want to know the cost?
好啊
OK, yeah.
那个
That one.
看来你的确是买♥♥来送人的
Then you are buying for someone.
-是的 -她叫什么名字
- Yes. - What is her name?
莉娜
Lena.
莉娜
Lena?
他是珠宝专业人士吗
Is he a professional?
是的
He is.
有他帮你看 你就放心好了
You are in very good hands.
多少钱
如果你愿意
If you'd like,
我相信我可以把价格压到 这个数
I'm certain I can break him down to...this.
谢谢 抱歉 我该走了
Thank you. I'm sorry. I...I should go.
抱歉
Sorry.
朋友...
My friend...
你离家在外有多久了
how long have you been gone from home?
一年
A year.
你带的钱还没花光吗
You have not run out of money yet?
没有 我们一直保持着合理的消费
No, we've been, er, sensible.
但是 你想向莉娜表达你的爱意
But still, you want to tell Lena that you love her.
是啊 当然了
Yeah. Yeah, of course.
如果我跟你说
If I told you
我可以帮你做出一个
I could have you made
蓝宝石带镶钻的铂金戒指
a sapphire set in diamonds on a platinum ring
价格只有刚刚那个数额的一半
for half the price I just showed you,
你怎么说
what would you say?
阿兰·戈蒂耶
珠宝商
我们来这里不是为了买♥♥珠宝
那笔钱够我们去加德满都了 甚至喀布尔
我们偶尔也得回家待待
你想回家了吗
想想我们接下来会拥有什么
一间公♥寓♥
也许甚至是水上住♥宅♥
就像一对老夫老妻了
老夫老妻
又见面了
Hello, again.
我是莉娜
Lena.
-我是莫妮克 -你好
- Monique. - Hi.
天啊 你真美
Mon dieu, you're so pretty.
不用觉得有负担
There's no obligation.
戴上试试
Try it on.
还是太贵了
Still a lot of money.
我们明白
We understand.
你们不用现在就决定 对吧
You do not need to decide now, do they?
当然
Of course not.
我们还会在曼谷再见 对吧
We're going to see you in Bangkok, yes?
这...好吧
Well, all right.
你们确定方便我们借宿吗
Are you sure it's OK for us to stay?
当然了
Yes, of course it is.
我们家是永远向朋友们敞开的
Our home is always open to friends.
让他把戒指买♥♥给你 莉娜
Let him buy you the ring, Lena.
真的吗
真的
我们去跳舞吧
两个月后
曼谷 荷兰大使♥馆♥
-请进 -克尼彭伯格先生吗
- Yes. - Mr Knippenberg?
是我 卢瓦娜
Yes, Lawana.
我给忘了
Oh, I'd forgotten.
其他人是几点走的
Ah, what time did the others leave?
那么久了吗
That long, huh?
有位希尔格斯先生找我们帮忙
It's just this gentleman, Mr Hilgers, is asking for help
查找他小姨子的下落
in locating his sister-in-law,
叫海伦娜·德克尔 还有她男友威廉·布洛姆
Helena Dekker, and Willem Bloem, her boyfriend.
为了提供更多线索 他还附带寄了一个包裹
To help us, he also enclosed an accompanying package
里面有度假相片 还有家里来往的书信
of holiday photographs and letters home.
但包裹还没到
But that package has not arrived.
要是我们弄丢了那些照片 还怎么帮忙找他们
How can we help find them if we've lost their damn photographs?
要不就交给我吧
Perhaps if you left it with me?
当然
Of course.
他们在说什么 尤丁
What do they say, Yotin?
他们在聊共♥产♥主义者 先生
They talk about communists, sir.
越南的 老挝的 柬埔寨的
In Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia.
他们问泰国是否也会卷入革命
They ask if Thailand might also fall to revolution.
那倒有可能改善交通状况
Well, it might improve the traffic.
买♥♥茉莉花吗 先生
不了 谢谢
该死
尤丁 那边四点开始 这都过了一刻钟了
Yotin, it started at four and it's already quarter past.
-走过去应该更快吧 -什么
- Surely it would be quicker to walk. - What?
这里是雅典路
This is Athithaya Road.
到体育俱乐部只需要往北走三四个街区
The athletic club is only three or four blocks north.
-可是克尼彭伯格先生 -我不能在这干坐着
- But Mr Knippenberg... - I can't just sit here.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
赫尔曼 你还好吗
Herman! Are you all right?
大使先生 很抱歉 交通太堵了
有三十分钟都没挪出一♥码♥ 又下了雨...
这是克尼彭伯格 我的第三秘书
美剧 | 毒蛇(2021) | 导航列表