美剧 | 秘密部队(2006) | 导航列表
previously on the unit...
剧情回顾
did you sign the divorce petition yet?
你签了离婚协议吗
i thought we could actually save our marriage.
我觉得我们可以挽救这段婚姻
that's fine, but i don't care.
随你便 反正我不在乎
who's that? our colonel tom?
这是谁 汤姆上校吗
i love him, and he loves me.
我们彼此相爱
we can have a great life together, tom.
汤姆 我们可以开心的在一起了
we can be happy, baby.
宝贝 我们会幸福的
stay away from me.
离我远点
i'd say you need a pool boy.
我觉得你需要个水池
you have until i finish my cigar.
等我抽根烟再说
if we have no deal at that point, i am a ghost.
如果我们达不成一致 我就是个幽灵
you want the list?
你想要那份名单吗
i'll have the cash, if the list is real.
我出高价买♥♥那份名单
but tell me--
告诉我
why would you sell out your clients?
你为什么出♥卖♥♥♥你的客户
they're only money. mm-hmm.
有钱能使鬼推磨
he have the list with him?
名单在你身上吗
the deal was, the list would be sent via e-mail.
交易完毕后我会通过电邮给你
we going to do business or not?
你们还做不做这笔生意
there we go.
你死定了
wo we still don't trust you, monsignor.
阁下 我们还是不相信你
what?
什么
what, you want to remove the rest of my clothes?
难道你让我把衣服都脱了不成
there are other ways to find out if you're wearing a wire.
会有办法检查你带没带武器的
turn around.
转身
oh, my god!
天啊
well, that's that.
漂亮
well done, soldier. sergeant.
干的漂亮 小兵 叫我警官
jonas blaine.
乔纳斯·布莱恩
bridget sullivan
布丽奇特·沙利文
what happened to your french accent?
你怎么会有法国口音
well, i learned it.
我学的
french, too?
你是法国人
yeah. figured the french can learn french,
法国人能学法语
i can learn french.
我也可以
how'd you work your way in there?
你怎么混到这来的
took me 18 months.
我花了整整一年半
he want to hold hands?
她想泡你吗
yeah. he wanted to hold hands.
他的确想
but more importantly, he wanted to lure me here
更重要的是他想把我从
from the translation agency in paris.
一个法国的翻译公♥司♥挖过来
outstanding. what can't you do?
真棒 你有什么做不来的事吗
i can't do the funky chicken.
我不会跳小鸡舞
that is, i could do it, but only adequately.
其实我会 可是不是很好
i bet you throw like a girl.
我敢打赌你跳的时候就像个小女孩
well, i am a girl.
我就是个女的
now, if you throw like a girl, that'd be cause for comment.
你现在跳的像女孩似的 那就该挨打了
he does throw like a girl.
他跳的时候真的像个女孩
well, then, good cause for comment.
看来是该挨打了
anybody got a water?
谁有水
yep.
接着
good job out there, lads and lady.
刚才干得漂亮 伙伴们
hope we all deserve a plane ride home for some rest.
但愿我们能坐飞机回家休息下
you pack a .45 instead of a .9?
你用0.45毫米口径的枪 没用0.9的吗
that's right. when i can.
对
why?
为什么
which would you rather be shot with?
你希望我拿哪把打你
oh, i'm going to miss you when you're gone, kid.
你走了我会想你的 孩子
boss, can we keep the new puppy?
老大 我们能留下她嘛
nah. got to send her back to her command.
不行 得送她回去
bob brown
鲍勃·布朗
mack gerhardt
马克·杰哈德
charles grey. bridget sullivan
查尔斯·格雷 布丽奇特·沙利文
pleasure, gents.
和你们合作很愉快
now, you guys keep talking trash to impress a pretty girl.
现在 你们继续说废话讨好我吧
but this soldier?
我这个小兵呢
this soldier's going to take a nap.
准备小憩片刻
that's why it's important to look at your paystubs.
这就是查看你们工资单的重要性
check the overtime pay. it's your money,
看看拿没拿到加班费 那是你应得的钱
and the government is just one vast bureaucracy.
政♥府♥是就是一个机构
which is to say, a committee.
或者说是个委员会
and how does a committee work?
知道委员会怎么运作的吗
the meeting ain't over till everyone's unhappy.
开会开到所有人都不开心为止
if charles a. lindbergh had had a committee,
如果查尔斯·A·林白有这样的委员会
he never would have flown the atlantic.
那他永远都不能成功的飞跃太平洋
and then where would we be?
那我们现在会在哪呢
isn't kim good at this?
金姆干这个真的很棒
when are you planning on telling mac?
你准备什么时候告诉她麦克
as soon as he gets back.
他一回来就告诉他
he's been gone 5 months. he comes home,
他已经走了5个月了 他回家了
you're going to slap him with divorce papers?
你准备用离婚协议抽他一耳光吗
my lawyer says there could be complications,
我的律师说这件事会很复杂
custody issues. mm-hmm.
监护权的问题
and not to give him advance notice.
最好别预先通知他
i'm kim brown, and this is your military life.
我是金姆·布朗 接下来是军事新闻
and i'm very proud to announce that, as of today,
我非常自豪的宣布 到今天为止
we are now syndicated in 8 markets.
我们已经8个市场站稳脚跟
he's not going to fight you on custody.
他不会在监护权上和你争论的
mac'sa warrior. when confronted, he attacks.
麦克是一个敢于正面战斗的战士
before we go to break, i want to welcome fort sam houston, texas...
休息之前 我们连线休斯顿山姆堡垒
i don't want to do it this way, molly,
我不想这么做 莫莉
but my lawyer says this is the way it has to be.
但是律师说并无他法
this is the greatest country on the earth.
这是地球上最伟大的国家
thank you for guarding it.
多谢收听
i'm kim brown breaking it down. back in 90 seconds.
我是金姆·布朗 休息一下 马上回来
congratulations!
恭喜
thank you.
谢谢
i was so nervous this morning.
我早晨真紧张
kim brown breaking it down?
金姆·布朗 休息一下 马上回来
i just wish bob was home to hear it.
我希望bob能在家里听到我说的话
i believe they're coming home soon. i've been seeing the signs.
他们一会就到家了 我有预感
ms. brown? i think she has a fever.
布朗夫人 她好像发烧了
she didn't take any formula.
我没给她吃药
all right.
就来
kim, can i just get you to come?
金姆 能来一下吗
could you bundle her up? ok.
先帮我抱一下 好的
you want me to pick up serena and teddy from school later?
等一下要我去学校把塞丽娜和泰迪接回来吗
yeah.
好
we interrupt this program with tragic news
现在公布一个坏消息
coming out of rome at this hour.
刚刚在罗马
the attack this morning upon the motorcade
我们的车队遭到了袭击
of vice president charles horton...
副总统查尔斯·霍顿
what's confirmed?
最新情况怎么样
vice president horton sustained a gunshot wound to the chest.
副总统霍顿胸部中弹
was pronounced dead at the american hospital in rome.
在罗马经抢救后不治身亡
who has protection on that detail?
谁负责保护车队的
charlie company.
查利公♥司♥
we also have an unconfirmed report
还有个不确切的消息
of a man shot by fbi
一男子在巴尔的摩的一间旅馆中
in a hotel room in baltimore.
被联邦调查员击毙
there's evidence he may have been intending
有证据显示他参与了
to assassinate the president.
暗♥杀♥总统的计划
is the president secure?
总统现在安全吗
affirmed.
现在很安全
it's a plot against the president?
是有计划的密谋行动吗
yes, sir. what's the evidence?
是的 长官 有什么证据
the shooter had the call sign,
暗♥杀♥者有他们自己的代号♥
a copy of the secret service duty roster,
一张保安执勤表
and today's codes.
和今天的联络暗号♥
美剧 | 秘密部队(2006) | 导航列表