美剧 | 百年乡情(2013) | 导航列表
Ah, it's not breathing. Come on!
哦 它没呼吸了 快点
Straw.
稻草
It's clear.
清干净了
Keep trying!
继续啊
Come on, come on...
快点 快点
Yes!
真棒
See!
看到没
New life.
新生命
Get milk on cart, son.
儿子 把牛奶拿到马车上
Or we'll miss six o'clock train.
否则我们会错过六点的火车
'Every day without fail,
每天都如此 从不间断
'the six o'clock train had to be caught.'
必须赶上六点的火车
'Miss the train and the dairy
错过火车 牛奶场就会
would drop us and the farm would go under.
与我们断绝联♥系♥ 农场就会破产
'We'd be finished.'
我们就完了
Go.
走
Go on, Molly!
继续 莫利
'Faster!'
再快点
'Faster!'
再快点
Go faster, come on!
再快点 快
'For five years, since the end of the war,
距离战争结束已经五年了
'my generation had been looking over their shoulders
我这一代人一直回视着
'at the ghosts of older brothers who would always be young.'
虽然已经去世但永远年轻的哥哥们的灵魂
'But up ahead calling me on
但前方一直在召唤我
'there was my own life begging to be lived.'
我的生活只求生存
You're very... muddy.
你身上都是泥巴
Sometimes...
有的时候
I hear him, Bert.
我听说过他 伯特
And I think he's not dead.
并且我以为他没死
Is that foolish?
这很愚蠢吗
My lovely boy.
我可爱的男孩
"Make a better world," He said.
他说 创造一个更好的世界
Some people have saints for protection.
有些人有贵人保护
I'll take Joe.
我会带着乔的照片的
Be careful.
小心点
God go with you, Bert Middleton.
上帝和你同在 伯特 米德尔顿
Go on, lad!
继续 小伙子
You call that driving?!
你那叫开车吗
Look. It's the hare!
看 野兔
No-one's ever done it, Bert. I'll be the first, then. Right!
从没有人完成它 伯特 那我将会是第一个 没错
The hounds are here, sir.
猎犬在这里 先生
Thanks for coming.
感谢你的到来
I think you'll enjoy the day.
我想你会好好享受这一天的
Lord Allingham.
阿林汉姆大人
Every visitor to this house is in here, without exception.
这个屋子的每个参观者名字都在这上 无一例外
My father insisted.
我父亲坚持这样做
"It's history," He said.
这是历史 他说
When he died, he was living in three rooms.
他死的时候 他住在三间屋子里
I promised him I'd make it happy again.
我向他保证过我给这里重新带来欢乐
We carry on.
我们坚持做下去
He frightens the servants.
他让仆人感到害怕
He frightens the Prime Minister. He owns half of Fleet Street
他让首相都感到害怕 他拥有半条佛里特街
and he's the fixer in the party, mother.
他是政党中的暗中操控者 母亲
Make him happy.
取悦他
You make me sound like a common prostitute.
你让我听起来像个妓♥女♥
Just do what you do best.
只是尽可能做到最好
And what's that? Host.
怎么做 尽地主之仪
Never trust a man who sleeps with
不要相信一个睡在身上毛
anything hairier than a greyhound, Polly.
比灰狗还多的东西旁的男人 波莉
Good morning, Lord Kilmartin. Good morning, Lady Allingham.
早上好 吉尔马丁 早上好 阿林汉姆夫人
I can't tell you how delighted I am
你不知道我多高兴
that you're here on this day, of all days.
因为今天你的驾到
I wish you would.
希望如此
I am delighted that you're here on this day of all days.
我很高兴今天你能光临
You're a fascinating woman.
你真迷人
And you're a married man, Lord Kilmartin.
你已经是人夫了 吉尔马丁大人
Now, the pressing question is...
现在 最要紧的事就是
..How do you like your sausage?
你喜欢香肠吗
Hmm...
嗯
Please.
请
I'll show you the steps.
我给你表演一下舞步
George.
乔治
Dancing before breakfast? My, my!
早餐之前来段舞 噢 棒极了
Come and dance with your wife!
来和你的妻子跳支舞吧
May I have this dance?
我可以请你跳舞吗
A week ago, I saw a small boy
一周前 我看见一个小男孩
put his finger in an electric light socket.
把他的手指放进电灯插座里
The shock threw him clean across the room.
电击把他抛起穿过屋子
When he got up, he was screaming with laughter.
当他起身时 他惊声尖笑
Electricity, Einstein, jazz - anything is possible. So?
电流 爱因斯坦 爵士乐 任何事都有可能 所以
This is the most important election this country has ever had.
这是这个国家有史以来最重要的选举
Lord Kilmartin's here because he wants YOU!
吉尔马丁在这是因为他认定你
You play it right today, you'll be the next Home Secretary.
你今天表现的好 那你将是下一届的内政大臣
Happy day.
大家日安
It's been 15 years and there have been times
已经十五年了 很多次我都认为
when I thought this would never happen again.
这再也不会发生
So, God bless you all.
所以 上帝保佑你们
For those new to this day, a very warm Allingham welcome.
为了今天新来的客人 一个非常温暖的阿林汉姆式的欢迎
Now there's a hymn that we used to sing.
有一首我们经常唱的赞美诗
Hymns don't change, do they?
赞美诗没有改变 是吧
So, please, join in with me.
因此 请和我一起
# I fear no foe
我害怕没有反对者
# With Thee at hand to bless
和你一起祝福
# Ills have no weight
我没有砝码
# And tears no bitterness
眼泪没有怨恨
# Where is death's sting?
死亡刺痛哪儿
# Where, grave, thy victory?
哪儿 墓穴 你的胜利
# I triumph still
我还是成功了
#If Thou abide with me.
你与我同在
The runner.
躲藏者
Handkerchief?
围巾
We'll need the scent.
我们需要这上面的气味
Shirt. Take it off.
把衬衫脱了
England un-perfumed.
味无芬芳的英格兰
Breathe deeply - the Middle Ages.
深呼吸 中世纪
Burdock, barley,
牛蒡 大麦
nose of pig's breath, dog's tongue, perhaps?
猪鼻子 狗舌头 可能是吗
And... Oh, yes...
哦 是的
Ancient peasant bitterness.
古老的乡下人的苦味
It was my brothers' shirt.
它是我兄弟的衬衣
He's dead. He died.
他死了 他去世了
Whilst wearing it, by the looks.
从外观来看 看来你是经常穿着的了
The rules - you have a ten minute start.
规则如下 开始后你有十分钟的时间
The horn blows when we begin the chase.
当喇叭一吹响 我们就开始追逐
You must stay on Allingham
你必须待在阿林汉姆地界上
land or within the boundaries of the village
或待在村庄的边界范围内
and you must not step inside any house, you understand?
你不能进任何屋子 明白吗
If you survive and you're still free
如果你活下来并且没被抓住的话
when the horn blows again at one o'clock you win. How much?
当喇叭在一点钟再次吹响时 你就赢了 多少钱
A pound.
一磅
And if you allow yourself to be caught by Lord Kilmartin
如果你在一点差三分时候 被吉尔马丁大人抓住的话
at three minutes to one, after a good morning's sport,
那么在晨练后
I'll still give you a pound. Why?
我还是会给你一磅 为什么
You wouldn't understand.
你不会懂的
Up the stakes.
再加点赌注
He'll pay you two pounds if you survive the morning.
他会付你两磅如果你能存活到早晨
Won't you, Allingham? Incentive is everything.
你觉得呢 阿林汉姆 够刺♥激♥才是王道
Of course. But, if he's caught, he'll do everything I ask of him
当然 但是 如果他被抓住了 在余下的时间里
for the rest of the day.
他将听命于我
Five pounds. Bert...
五磅 伯特
美剧 | 百年乡情(2013) | 导航列表