美剧 | 城邦护卫队(2021) | 导航列表
在某个遥远的二手次元
-这里是天堂吗 -是地狱
- Is this heaven? - It's hell.
我在跟人说话
I am with someone!
抱歉
Sorry.
他们今天真是烦死人了
They're an absolute nightmare today.
你是死神吗
Is this death?
很明显
Obviously.
我是...我是怎么沦落至此的
How did I... How did I get here?
看着 萨姆·威姆斯 好好看
Watch, Sam Vimes, watch.
站住 这位市民
Stop, citizen.
萨姆 你在这干什么
Sam, what are you doing here?
只是巡逻而已
It's just a patrol.
你认识他
You know him?
-你说过只杀队长的 -你还说你来动手呢
- You said only the captain. - You said you'd do it.
你怎么了 你都混进去一个月了
What's the matter with you? You've been in there a month.
只要还让死人掌管一切权力
As long as people that are dead have all the power,
我们就别想离开贫民窟
we stay in the gutter.
你答应过的
You made a promise.
那就兑现吧
Keep it.
把我们的兄弟姐妹救出来
Get our brothers and sisters out of there.
卫兵警厅
干掉基尔
Finish off Keel.
我非得从头到尾看一遍吗
Do I have to watch all this again?
其实 非看不可
Actually, you do.
斯怀尔斯中士怎么了
What happened to Sergeant Swires?
卡瑟·邓恩
Carcer Dun.
害得你们所有的同伙都被关了起来
Got your whole gang locked up.
不是我所有的同伙
Not my whole gang.
其中有一个在你手下呢
One of them works for you.
你加入卫兵就是因为这个吗
Is that why you joined up?
-动手 萨姆 -别听他说的 萨姆
- Do it, Sam. - Don't listen, Sam.
-回家来吧 -他就在家呢
- Come home. - He is home.
是谁把你从街上捡回来的
Who saved you from the streets?
是谁保你活命的
Kept you alive.
卫兵不过是另一个帮派
The Watch is just another gang.
这你就搞错了 萨姆
See, that's where you're wrong, Sam.
卫兵代表着希望 公正
The Watch is hope, justice.
它可以拯救这座城市 就像它拯救萨姆那样
It could save this city as could Sam.
二十年后 他会当上队长
In 20 years' time, he'll become a captain.
成为激励人心的善良象征
An inspiration. A symbol of good.
你...有权保持沉默
You... have the right to remain silent.
过了 二十年
喝了9321瓶酒
死了68237个脑细胞
死了68238个脑细胞
死了68239个脑细胞
死了68240个脑细胞
刚说到哪儿了
Where were we with this?
你在好好看吗 威姆斯
Are you paying attention, Vimes?
救命 救救我
Help! Help me!
这孩子疯了
The kid's insane.
我让你好好看
I told you to watch.
我要尿你身上
I'm gonna piss on you.
拦住那小偷 伙计
Stop that thief, mate.
你别动
Just hold it right there.
拦住他
Stop him!
碎石中士
Sergeant Detritus.
队长 你的嫌犯在哪
Captain, where is your suspect?
被它跑了
He got away.
又跑了
Again.
下次我们会抓住它的
We'll get him next time.
我们去喝一杯吧
Let's go get pissed.
站住 小偷
Hey, stop! Thief!
你死定了 你知道吗 死定了
You're dead, you know that? Dead.
你什么毛病啊
What is wrong with you?
我是卡罗卜·铁铸警员
I'm Constable Carrot Ironfoundersson.
刚从红铜山脉调来的
Just transferred in from the Copper Red mountains.
别挣扎了
Stop struggling.
我们马上就到卫兵警厅
We'll be at The Watch House, soon.
-我们要去卫兵警厅吗 -您不介意吧
- We're going to The Watch House? - Is that okay with you?
行啊 笑个痛快
All right. Laugh it up.
等你在牢里受几年罪
See if it's so funny in a few years
看你还笑得出来吗
when you're doing hard time in there.
卫兵警厅
欢迎来到安科莫波克城最佳犯罪斗士的大本营
Welcome to the home of Ankh-Morpork's finest crime fighters.
你在山里除了新鲜空气和鲜花
You get anything other than fresh air and flowers
还能接触到别的东西吗
in the mountains?
比方说 新闻
Like, news maybe?
这里的鸽子比警♥察♥还多
There's more pigeons than police in here.
是瓦加利斯花
It's the ring of Vulgaris.
只有在山里才会盛开
Only find that blossom in the mountains.
你迟到了 警员
You're late, Constable.
安谷娃下士
Corporal Angua.
你可真是个机灵的小警探
Got a detective on our hands.
我抓了个抢包的
I caught this bag snatcher.
我把他押号♥子里去
I'll take him down to the cells.
他胆敢抓我的惩罚
A punishment for laying his hands on me.
-死刑 -什么
- His death. - What?
我要看行刑过程
I wanna watch the execution.
这是什么情况
Am I missing something?
别忘了你的赃物
Don't forget your swag.
我会告诉维帝纳尼的
Vetinari will hear of this.
他是窃贼公会的会长
He's head of the Thieves' Guild.
可他在光天化日下行窃
But he stole in broad daylight.
他们偷东西不犯法
They're allowed to steal.
欢迎来到安科莫波克城
Welcome to Ankh-Morpork.
卫兵到底都做些什么啊
What exactly do we do here?
卫 兵
第一季 第一集
卫 兵
第一季 第一集
灵感来自特里·普拉切特爵士笔下人物
一人 一票
维帝纳尼勋爵
大人 他来了
My Lord, he's here.
恐怕他还带来了他的巨怪
And I'm afraid he's brought his troll.
轻点踩地砖 中士
Look, go easy on the floor tiles, Sarge.
别担心 上次来过后我已经减肥了
Don't worry. I've lost weight since the last time.
就到那里可以了 碎石中士
Yes, that's quite far enough, Sergeant Detritus.
抱歉打扰你的重要工作了 威姆斯
I'm sorry to interrupt your very important work, Vimes.
但你也许能跟我解释一下
But perhaps you could explain to me
为什么窃贼公会的会长说
why the head of the Thieves' Guild
他被捕了...
said he was arrested...
罪名是偷窃
for stealing.
反正就是弄错了
Uh, mistakes are a mistake.
不 他说得有名有姓
No, the allegation was very clear.
铁铸警员
Constable Ironfoundersson.
那就妥了 长官
Ah, well, there you go, sir.
卫兵里没有叫这名字的
No one of that name in The Watch.
-我们就该干嘛干嘛去了 -队长 队长
- So we'll go about my duties. - Captain. Captain.
是那个新来的小子 那个矮人
The new boy. The dwarf.
过来 威姆斯
Come here, Vimes.
去吧
Go on.
你的...
Your...
抱歉
Sorry.
-稍等 -我知道你觉得自己在城里的地位
- A moment. - I know you feel your status
在公会发展起来后
couldn't get any lower
已经低到了尘埃里
in this city after the growth of the guilds.
而且你...
And that you have...
自尊低得像灾难
catastrophic low self-esteem.
但我希望你能集结你能利用的一切资源
But I want you to marshal all the resources at your disposal.
幽冥大学的图书馆长
The Librarian from Unseen University
报告说书架上有一本书被偷了
has reported that a book has been stolen from his shelves.
他说是红色
He says that it's very red.
很常见的书名
Popular title, sir.
是颜色 威姆斯 封皮是红色的
The colour, Vimes. Red scalehide.
那么 你是让我
So, uh, you want me to use
集结所有资源
all the resources at my disposal
美剧 | 城邦护卫队(2021) | 导航列表