..give themselves to each other in marriage.
彼此交心 在婚姻中相互扶持
Will you love and honour each other as man and wife
你们是否愿意举案齐眉 和睦恩爱
...the rest of your life.
共度余生
My darling Claire, I er...honestly thought
我亲爱的克莱尔 此前我真的以为
that I would never find anyone prepared to put up with me.
我永远找不到一个可以忍♥受我的人
I thought er... maybe I'd done something awful in a past life,
我觉得 我上辈子可能造了什么孽
and I didn't deserve to feel as happy as I do today.
以致我永远不可能享有像今天这般的幸福
But um...it's real
但是 一切都成了真
and I'm here. And so is my beautiful bride.
我站在这里 我美丽的新娘也在我身旁
Thank you to Peter, Claire's brother, for giving her away
谢谢克莱尔的哥哥皮特 肯把她交给我
and to Claire's mother Betty.
也谢谢克莱尔的妈妈贝蒂
And to my own mummy and daddy.
也感谢我的父亲和母亲
And it's so lovely to see
我也很高兴看到
so many of our new friends and colleagues
阿伯丁医疗所的很多
from the Aberdeen Infirmary here.
新朋友和新同事赏光前来
In fact, who's running the wards?
老实说 这会儿谁在负责照看病房♥啊
As nurses we're always ready
作为护士 我们时刻准备着
with a cup of tea and some soothing words,
一杯茶 和一些令人宽心的话
and if that doesn't work, some good old TLC.
如果那还不管用的话 就来点TLC吧
That's Temazepam, Lorazepam and Clonazepam by the way.
也就是羟基安定 劳拉西泮和氯硝西泮
But my toast is to Claire,
但我想敬克莱尔一杯
who has made me the happiest man alive.
是她让我成了这世界上最幸福的人
To Claire!
敬克莱尔
To Claire!
敬克莱尔
You know, he's so thoughtful. He brings me breakfast in bed.
他真的很贴心 他会把早餐给我端到床上
Gives me little presents
给我准备些小礼物
and leaves little messages all around the house.
而且会在家里到处留一些爱心小纸条
Just makes me feel so special. Jammy cow.
让我觉得我是最特别的存在 真幸运
No, I am. I know I am.
是啊 我知道 我知道我很幸运
You know my luck with boyfriends but...
你们也知道我以前总是遇到渣男 但是...
I've finally found the one.
我终于找到了真命天子
Doesn't take long, does it?
要不了多久 不是吗
Once you set your mind to it.
一旦下定决心做就很快的
What time do you have to be in for? Oh, about another hour.
你什么时候得去上班 再过一小时吧
Where did you get that?
你从哪儿搞到那个的
Oh, the other day. Better safe than sorry.
那天准备的 有备无患比较好
No fun running out of petrol around here.
在这儿没汽油了可不是闹着玩的事
What er...time do you start tomorrow?
你明天什么时候上班
Normal. Good.
跟平常一样 很好
I'm having er...something delivered in the morning.
我明早会有个快递要送过来
I need you to sign for it.
我需要你帮忙签收一下
What do I have to sign for?
我签名是要收什么
A clock. I found it in a little antique shop in Aberdeen.
一个钟 我在阿伯丁的一个古董店发现的
It was an absolute bargain.
真的是个超划算的小东西
Didn't think to speak to me about it first?
你买♥♥之前没想过要跟我说一下吗
Wasn't aware I had to.
我没觉得必须要跟你说啊
I like nice things. I've always liked nice things.
我喜欢好东西 我一直都很喜欢好东西
You spent hundreds of pounds on a clock only recently.
你光是最近就已经花了几百英镑买♥♥钟了
Why would we need two?
为什么要花那个钱啊
Claire, please. It's my money.
克莱尔 别唠叨了 那是我的钱
It's our money.
那是我们的钱
They're antiques. They're an investment.
那都是古董 也是一种投资啊
There's plenty of things to spend money
相比起钟 还有很多更重要的东西
on before clocks, Malcolm.
要花钱买♥♥呢 马尔科姆
Will you take your hands out of your pockets, please?
你能把手从口袋中拿出来吗
Look so slovenly.
看上去真是不修边幅
This is our big adventure moving up here.
搬来这里算是我们的伟大冒险
It's just the two of us.
只有我们两个人
We've gotta be in this together, don't we?
我们要相互依靠好好过 不是吗
I er...I may as well go in early
我 我还是先进去吧
seeing as I'm such a disappointment to you.
毕竟我让你这么失望
Oh, no... Don't be so silly! Malcolm!
不要 别犯傻劲儿啊 马尔科姆
And what's going on here?
你是什么情况
You're disturbing everybody.
你吵得大家都不能好好休息
Let's see what we can do, shall we?
我们看看有什么解决办法 好吗
He's fine. Just er...just gone off.
他没事 就是昏睡过去了
Ok.
好吧
Oh, they're gorgeous! I love them to bits!
真是太可爱了 我好爱啊
Peace offering.
算是求和礼物吧
I was passing the shop and I thought,
我当时正经过宠物店 我心想着
"I know someone who'll give them a good home."
"我知道谁可以给它们一个安稳的家"
They're pedigree.
它们的血统可是很纯正的
How much were they?
你花了多少钱买♥♥的
Oh, nothing.
没多少
Just over a hundred pounds or so
就大概100英镑左右吧
if you want to completely spoil the moment.
你是成心想毁了此时的欢乐氛围吧
A hundred pounds is a lot of money.
100英镑可是很多钱啊
I'm cutting coupons out of the newspaper
我费心从报纸上剪下优♥惠♥券
to save us 2.50 pounds on our shopping bills.
就为了节省2.5英镑的购物费用
Fine. I promise I won't buy any more thoughtful presents for my wife.
行吧 我保证再也不给我妻子买♥♥贴心的礼物了
Malcolm, they are lovely. And I'm very grateful.
马尔科姆 宠物很可爱 我很感激
But...I'm sorry. I opened this by mistake.
但是 我很抱歉 我不小心打开了这个
It's from the wedding caterers.
是婚礼的餐饮服务商寄来的
They're threatening court action.
他们威胁要把我们告上法庭
This is addressed to me. This is my personal mail.
上面写的收信人是我 是我的私人信件
I just saw "Caterers". I thought it was a receipt.
我看到"餐饮商"几个字 我以为是收据呢
This is snooping! Bloody snooping!
你这是窥探 可耻的窥探
They say they've made repeated attempts to make contact.
他们说曾经多次试图跟你联♥系♥
Well, I sent them a cheque.
我给他们寄过一张支票
Malcolm, you've got to stop spending money we don't have.
马尔科姆 我们根本没钱 你不能再乱花了
I do have money!
我是有钱的
How much do you owe, Malcolm?
你到底欠了多少钱 马尔科姆
Altogether. Credit cards, everything.
全加在一起 信♥用♥卡♥ 各种欠费
Please, this is my business. Let me sort it.
别这样 这是我的事 让我自己解决
I hate being in debt. I get it from my mum.
我讨厌欠债 我可以找我妈要钱
I can't stand those little people coming to our door.
我受不了那些人上门来讨债
Look, we just need to go through everything. Tonight.
我们得好好合计清楚 就今晚
OK. We'll do it your way.
好吧 我们按你的办法来
But, can I at least get us something to drink? Cup of tea for you.
不过我能先准备点喝的吗 我给你泡杯茶吧
We'll get your bank statements and your card statements
我们找一下你的银行对账单和信♥用♥卡♥月结单
and go through them together.
统统都过一遍
Oh, is that what we'll do?
我们真要做那种事吗
[安♥眠♥药♥]
羟基安定
There we go. Thank you, sweetie.
给 谢谢你 亲爱的
Bank statements. Come on.
快去拿银行对账单吧
You'll feel so much better when we get on top of things.
等我们处理好了这些事 你会觉得轻松很多的
We don't want any secrets between us, do we?
我们可不希望相互之间有所隐瞒 不是吗
No. Of course we don't.
是啊 当然不要那样
Now then, it might take me a while to sort through everything.
我可能得花点时间理一下这些单据
You shouldn't have opened my letter.
你不该拆开我的信的
I'm sorry, but you really shouldn't have.
不好意思 但你真的不该那样做
That's a line you've crossed.
你越界了
And you weren't even apologetic. It was like it was your right.
你甚至都毫无歉意 你搞得那像是你的权利一样
Now, then, on my cards...I owe...
至于我的信♥用♥卡♥ 我欠了...
8,300 pounds.
8300英镑
So, now we don't have any more secrets.
现在 我们之间没有隐瞒任何事了
If you can just give me a little bit of time to breathe...
如果你可以给我一点时间 让我喘口气
I will sort it all out.
我会把这些都解决好的
Is that a deal?
你答应吗
I'm sorry.
不好意思
God.
天啊
What's the matter? I think it's some sort of virus.
你怎么了 我以为是什么病毒性感染
But...it's getting worse.
但是 病情好像越来越严重了
I'm asleep more than I'm awake.
我睡觉的时间比醒着的时候多
When I'm awake I'm half dead.
我真醒着的时候 又半死不活没精神
My hair's gone all dull and brittle. Look at me.
我的头发暗淡无光又脆弱 你瞧瞧我
We're supposed to start trying for a baby but...
我们原本还想着要生孩子的 但是...
how can I when I feel like this?
我身体这么虚还怎么生啊
Sometimes it's getting so bad I've even started blacking out.
有时候实在太严重了 我会晕过去
That's not right. That shouldn't be happening.
那不对劲啊 不该发生这种事啊