碟子
Saucer?
他还在下面吗
Is he still down there?
在
He is.
还有个烂摊子等我去收拾
And there's a lot of mess for me to clear up.
艾米莉
Emily?
艾米莉
Emily!
让他滚
Get rid of him for me.
我今晚要出去
I'm going out tonight.
你为什么就是不知足
Why can't you just be content?
走吧 弗瑞迪先生 派对已经结束了 走吧
Come along then, Mr Freddy. Party's over. Come along.
出去吧
Out you go.
快上台
Come on, beginners on stage.
别拖泥带水
Don't dilly-dally.
动起来 整好奶 擦亮牙
Tits and teeth. Tits and teeth.
快点
Come on, get a move on.
说话小点声
Keep it down. Keep the chatter down.
女孩就该有个女孩样...
A girl's got to do what a girl's got to do.
你们好啊 小可爱 姑娘们
Hello, lovelies. Hello, girls.
我最爱的就是你了 亲一个 罗曼
You're always my favourite. Give us a kiss, Romaine.
请便吧
Suit yourself.
朵拉 我可喜欢你了
Oh, Dora, Dora, you know I adore ya.
-还有你 小甜心 -轻点儿 注意点
- And you, as well, sweetheart. - Not too tight, careful.
-她们都准备好了 莫法特小姐 -好
- They're ready for you now, Miss Moffat. - All right.
请保持安静
Quiet, please.
准备好
Standing by.
带点脑子 动作别僵
Put your brains on it, then. Look lively.
-请问您需要点什么吗 夫人 -不需要
- Can I get you anything for - you, madam? - No.
晚安 弗伦奇夫人
Goodnight, Mrs French.
不好意思
Excuse me.
蠢货
Idiot!
他弄脏我裙子了
He's got my dress.
我是可怜你才给你这次机会
I gave you a chance cos I felt sorry for you.
那不怪我
It wasn't my fault.
没人在乎 滚
Nobody here cares. Out.
打扫干净
Clean that up!
今夜玩得开心吗 夫人
Did you enjoy your evening, Madam?
进来吧
Come in, then.
这个沃尔先生 他真是太好了 还送我回来
This is Mr Vole. He was kind enough to drive me home.
-冰块还有吗 -有 夫人
- Is there plenty of ice? - Yes, Madam.
我们喝一杯吧 沃尔先生 帮他拿一下外套
You'll have a drink, Mr Vole. Take his coat.
你最好现在就走
Probably best if you run along now.
沃尔先生 来和咪♥咪♥玩呀
Mr Vole? Come and make friends with Mimi.
她挺喜欢你的
She likes you.
经历了盘子杯子的灾难之后
So after that debacle with the plates and glasses,
你有什么打算呢
what will you do?
我不知道 找点别的事做吧
I don't know. Try and find something else.
你可以给我打工
You could work for me.
当司机吗
As a chauffeur?
可以的
I could do that.
我当兵的时候对发动机很有研究
I was quite good with engines in the army.
不
No.
我的车我自己开
I drive my own car.
其实我根本不用你送的
I didn't really need you to drive me home.
小计谋罢了
It was a ruse.
什么
A ruse?
能帮我拿一下这杯酒吗 莱纳德
Could you hold my drink for me, please, Leonard?
你长得真是好看 是吧
You're really rather beautiful, aren't you?
我不觉得
I don't think so.
拿稳了
Oh, be careful of the drinks.
别洒了
I don't want them spilling.
女人到了一个特定年龄
When one is a woman of a certain age,
就有些指手画脚的人
one becomes subject to all manner of tedious lectures
用无聊礼仪约束她
about what one should and shouldn't be.
我就不该有需求 有欲望
I'm supposed to no longer have any particular needs, wants,
有胃口
or appetites.
我还年轻呢
My fires are supposed to be out.
精力旺盛
But they rage unchecked.
你能懂吗
Do you follow?
我不是有意无理
I don't mean to be rude
但您是不是醉了
but I think you might be a little bit drunk.
都跟我说要找和我一般大的
Or I am told to find a man my own age.
或者比我老的 虚张声势的上校
Or older. Some bluff old colonel.
听他讲战争故事
Listening to his war stories,
装作很感兴趣
pretending to hang on his every word.
我不喜欢老男人 莱纳德
And I don't like old men, Leonard!
我喜欢年轻的
I like young men.
喜欢他们陪我
I like their company.
喜欢他们的皮肤
I like their skin.
喜欢他们的肌肉...
I like their muscles...
他们的味道...
their musk...
...他们的想法 生机
..Their gleam, their vigour,
他们的力量...
their heft....
和朝气
and their spring.
我都喜欢
I like to look.
5镑...
Would £5 be...
...够吗
..Agreeable?
我不知道该干什么
I don't know what I'm supposed to do.
你平时怎么做 现在就怎么做... 莱纳德
Just do what you would normally do...Leonard.
-晚安 -晚安
- Goodnight. - Goodnight.
我送你回家吧
Let's get you home.
晚上好 小姐
Evening, Miss.
等我一下 宝贝儿 行吗
Just give us a moment, sweetheart, would you?
我动动手指就能赶走你
All I've got to do is click my fingers and you're out of here.
眼睛别乱瞟 听见没
So you keep your eyes off him, you hear?
离... 他... 远,,, 点
Stay...right...away.
德国贱种
Pissy German bitch.
我是奥地利人 克里斯汀 不是德国 是奥地利
I'm Austrian, Christine. Not German, Austrian.
不一样
There's a difference.
你没资格叫我克里斯汀
You don't get to call me Christine.
你只是个伴舞
You're just the chorus.
我才是主角
I'm the principal.
叫我莫法特小姐
You call me Miss Moffat.
-是谁啊 -无名小卒
- Who's she? - No-one!
明天也来看我吧
Come and see me tomorrow.
我们一起吃个午饭 兜兜风
We'll have lunch and than go for a drive.
她很快就会厌倦你的
She gets bored very quickly.
我看也就两周
I'll give you two weeks,
最多了 然后你就会被甩
tops, and then you'll be out on your ear.
看你那表情
Your face!
那好笑的小表情
Your funny little face!
真是怪脾气呀
What a crosspatch!
♪ 易得也易失 ♪
♪ Easy come, easy go ♪
♪ 如果爱情降临 ♪
♪ That's the way ♪
♪ 那它便是如此 ♪
♪ If love must have its day ♪
♪ 有朝一日 随它去吧... ♪
♪ Then as it came, let it go... ♪
♪ 不 无须懊恼 无须自责 ♪
♪ No, no remorse, no regrets ♪
♪ 我们的相遇注定别离 ♪
♪ We should part exactly as we met ♪
♪ 只是来去一场空... ♪
♪ Just easy come, easy go... ♪
麦金泰尔女士
Miss McIntyre?
麦金泰尔女士
Miss McIntyre?
我们要...搬走尸体了
We're, er, taking the body away now.
你得...跟我们走一趟做陈述
You'll be...coming with us to make your statement.
我已经告诉你们凶手是谁了
I already told you who did it.
他在这 我看到他离开了 就是他 我看到他了
He was here, I saw him leave, it was him, I saw him.
你们为什么还不去逮捕他
Why haven't you been and got him yet?
他是凶手 他就是凶手
He did it! He did it!
他就在这儿
He was here!
我都说过地址了 就是他 就是莱纳德·沃尔
I've told you his address! It was him, it was Leonard Vole!
混账杀人犯
Murdering bastard!
我们今晚见
I'll see you tonight?