美剧 | 误打误撞(2013) | 导航列表
Apparently, we are under a blanket of ice here...
显然 我们这里都被冰雪覆盖了
BBC News on Friday the 8th of January.
今天是1月8日星期五 欢迎收看BBC新闻
Good morning. This is Moira Stuart.
早上好 我是莫伊拉·斯图尔特
Lizzie!
莉兹
Lizzie, I don't know if that's you or your answerphone.
莉兹 我不知道是你在接还是答录机在自动回复
I love you. I love you.
我爱你 我爱你
Hi, it's me again. Um, just come over as friends.
嗨 又是我 你就以朋友的身份过来玩嘛
Still got my...
我还留着...
black V neck cos...
那件黑色V领T恤 因为...
I really love jumpers.
我真的很喜欢套头衫
What?
搞什么
Car crash. Ambulance.
出车祸了 快派救护车来
Amazing really, innit?
真的好幸运 对吧
If you'd have been a few steps further up that road,
如果你当时再往前走几步
you wouldn't be talking to us now.
估计早就死了 没机会在这说话了
Have you been drinking, sir?
你喝酒了吗 先生
I'm sorry?
什么
Drinking? Alcohol?
喝酒 酒精
A bit, last night.
昨晚喝了一点点
I was at home.
我当时在家里
My flatmate had a party and I just sort of got dragged into it.
我的室友办了个派对 他们非要拖我参加
You can't arrest me for drink-walking, can you?
你们总不能因为我醉酒走路而逮捕我吧
I'll ask the questions, sir.
我来问问题 先生
Were there illegal substances at this party?
那场派对上有违♥禁♥品♥吗
Calm down, Doug. Cut the kid some slack.
冷静 道格 别为难这孩子了
We've all...
我们都...
I mean, I didn't inhale, obviously. Not me, Officer!
我显然没吸食啊 不是我 警官
But you are in shock. We should take you home.
但你受惊了 我们该送你回家
I'm OK. I really have to get to work.
我没事 我真得去工作了
Oh, something to hide at home is there?
家里藏着见不得人的东西吧
No, I'm just...
不是 只是...
I'm already late for a meeting.
我开会要迟到了
If you do need us, there's my card.
如果你需要我们 这是我的名片
And we've got your address, if we need you.
如果我们有事找你 也很清楚你的住址
Hello?
喂
'Where are you now?'
你现在在哪儿
'Where are you?'
你在哪儿
No, it's not...
不 我不是...
'Let me make this quite clear,
我先把话说清楚
'If you're not here by five o'clock, we will kill your wife. '
如果你5点钟不赶来 我们就杀了你老婆
So, I want the work we do going forward
所以 我希望我们所做的工作能向前推进
to prove that this was the right thing to do
以证明 这是一件正确的事
and that our town does have a bright future to look forward to,
并且 我们郡是有着光明未来的
thanks to the generosity of Mr Reid.
多谢里德先生的慷慨贡献
And now that the redevelopment has got full approval,
现在旧城改造项目已经获得了完全的许可
I want...
我想...
What about the rail link?
那铁路线怎么办
It's just rumours, Alan. Don't worry yourself.
那只是传闻而已 艾伦 别瞎操心
So, as you all know, there's been some...
所以 众所周知 最近有些...
Nice of you to turn up. It's taken a lot of time and effort...
你能来真是赏脸啊 我们付出了很多时间和努力
What was it this time? .. to persuade everyone to our vision.
这次又是什么理由 说服大家看到我们的前景展望
We'll be going public on Friday.
周五的时候就要向公众宣布了
So, Sam, are we anywhere with that slogan?
山姆 那个宣传语想得怎么样了
Yeah. Yeah, getting there.
对哦 那个 就快好了
You've been getting there for a couple of weeks now.
你几个星期前就说快好了
Well, I've got one or two good candidates.
我有一两条非常棒的备选方案
Great. Let's hear them.
好极了 说出来大家听听
I'd rather get them...
我还是比较希望...
locked. Go on, read them out.
不要公开 来吧 说出来吧
It would be nice to hear them.
大家都希望听听
OK, um...
好吧
One them I've got is, er...
其中一条是...
"Bracknell's dead.
「布拉克内尔已死
"Long live Bracknell. "
布拉克内尔万岁」
I've got a few others here. Um...
我这里还有几条其他的
"Bracknell's back on track...
「布拉克内尔重回正轨
"Y'all. "
大伙儿」
"If you like James Cracknell,
「如果你喜欢詹姆斯·克拉克内尔
you'll love Bracknell"?
你也会喜欢布拉克内尔」
Can I see you when you've got ten minutes? Yeah.
你待会儿有空了能来下我办公室吗 好的
I thought you were coming in early.
你不是说今天早点来嘛
Yeah, Noel, I was.
是的 诺亚 本来是的
This is exactly why you shouldn't be on this project.
所以说你根本不该参与这个项目
I told them. I said,
我跟他们说了 我说
"Don't use Sam. He will let you down. "
"别用山姆 他会让你们失望的"
They were like, "No, we want to give him a chance to prove himself. "
他们却说 "不 我们想给他个机会证明自己"
"Oh, OK." What's he proved,
那好吧 他到底证明了什么呢
apart from that he's consistently late, without good reason?
也就是他习惯性迟到 而且没有合理的理由
I witnessed a car crash. OK?
我目睹了一场车祸 好吗
Is that a good enough reason?
那是够合理的理由了吗
Save it for Lizzie, mate.
留着跟莉兹说吧 老兄
Don't involve me in your web of lies.
别把我扯进你的谎言网里
Don't move. Do not move a muscle.
别动 一下都别动
Morning, Phil. You moved.
早上好 菲尔 你动了
You're popular.
你好受欢迎啊
She got three. What you doing tonight? Oh, I'm busy.
她收到三封 你今晚干什么 我很忙
Oh, me, too. So another time maybe, yeah?
我也是 那不如另约时间吧 好吗
Yeah. What about Friday? You around Friday night?
好啊 周五怎么样 你周五晚有空吗
Busy. Oh, me, too. Hey, listen, we'll keep trying.
忙 我也是 好吧 我们再努力凑个时间
We'll get there eventually, eh?
我们总有机会一起玩的
Er, see you in a bit.
回头见
You've got to explode it.
你必须表现出爆♥炸♥才行
If you don't explode it, it doesn't mean anything.
如果你不炸一下 就没有任何意义
Shrapnel! See you later.
榴霰弹 回头见
Guys?
各位
Guys... Guys? I don't know if anyone's...
各位 各位 不知道有没有人...
I put this up a couple of weeks ago now.
我几周前贴了那个
Just about if anyone wants to go go-karting this Saturday.
不知道有没有人这周六想去玩卡丁车
Anyone? I've sent you an email.
有人吗 我给你发过邮件了
Alan can't make it, I know that.
艾伦去不了 我知道
I've got an appointment. I don't want to say any more than that.
我有约了 我不想多说
Yeah, well, that's fine, but anyone else?
好吧 没事 还有别的人想去吗
Anyone? Clyde? Clyde?
有人吗 克莱德 克莱德
Clyde? Clyde?
克莱德 克莱德
Clive.
克莱夫
What? Anyone else?
什么情况 有其他人吗
No-one wants to go go-karting. OK?
没人想去玩卡丁车 好吗
Same as no-one wanted to go on your stupid paintball trip.
就如同没人想跟你一起去玩傻兮兮的彩弹球游戏
Same as no-one ever wants to do curry night.
也如同每人想参与"咖喱之夜"
I'll come.
我愿意去
Yes, Sam.
好棒 山姆
Stick that one in.
先把你的名字写上
I can't... I can't do that.
我 不行 写不了
I'll do that later. I can remember that.
我晚点再来写吧 我能记得住的
But now we've got one, it will snowball surely.
现在有了一个 肯定会像滚雪球一样越来越多
Anyone else?
还有其他人吗
It's just I've booked it for the whole day
我预定了一整天的时间
and it's going to cost Sam a fortune if it's just the two of us. So...
如果就我们俩去 山姆就要出很多钱 所以...
Well, look, it's up there. Still got a few days to...
反正那张纸就贴在上面 还有几天呢
It's not "Curry night". It's "Curry club".
才不是咖喱之夜 是咖喱俱乐部
Your phone's ringing. That's not my phone.
你电♥话♥响了 不是我的电♥话♥
It's coming from your drawer. No, it isn't.
是从你的抽屉里传出来的 不 不是
Well, it is.
就是的
It's stopped. I really need to...
不响了 我必须得...
7通未接电♥话♥
您有
Hi, this is a message for Sergeant Ince...
你好 我想给因斯警官留个言
It's Sam Pinkett here from the accident this morning,
我是今早在事故现场的山姆·平克特
the car crash.
就那场车祸
After you'd gone,
你们离开之后
there was a... I found... um...
有个...我发现一个...
美剧 | 误打误撞(2013) | 导航列表