第1-2集
Can I get one chicken fillet combo meal, mega,
我要一份鸡肉和里脊肉双料套餐 大号♥的
twice as spicy, with a strawberry milkshake.
双倍辣椒 再加一杯草莓奶昔
And...
以及...
Sam?
山姆
Er, spicy bean burger, please.
辣豆汉堡就行了
One nice 'n' spicy bean burger meal.
一份辣豆汉堡套餐
Just the burger, please. No, one sec.
单点汉堡就行了 不 等等
A drink on its own is 99p
单点一份饮料是99便士
and hot and crunchy wedges are 1.50 pounds.
香脆烤薯角是1.5镑
I won't drink the drink, or the wedges.
我不想喝饮料 也不想吃烤薯角
'So what do you want?' One second.
你们到底要什么 等一下
Deal or no deal, Sam?
成还是不成 山姆
No deal. And a spicy bean burger meal deal.
不成 一份辣豆汉堡套餐
Enjoying your drink? All right, don't be like that.
饮料好喝吗 行了 别这样
We paid for it so I'm drinking it.
都已经付了钱了 所以我要喝
Is that for us?
是在叫我们停车吗
Can I see your driver's licence, please, sir?
能出示一下驾照吗 先生
Sorry, what's this about?
抱歉 所为何事啊
It's about me asking him for his driver's licence.
事情就是我让他出示驾照
I think if you radio your superiors...
我觉得如果你呼叫你的上司的话
Broken tail light.
尾灯坏了
And tell them you've just pulled over Samuel Pinkett...
跟他们说你刚刚拦停了山姆·平克特
Tread on these tyres is dangerously low.
轮胎胎面磨损过于严重 非常危险
you'll be told to stand down and be on your way.
他们会让你不要多管闲事
Can you step out of the vehicle, please, sir? Why?
请你下车 先生 为什么
I asked you to step out of your car.
我叫你下车
And I have asked you why do I have to get out of the car?
我也问了你为什么要我下车
If you do not step out of your car, I will...
如果你不下车 我就...
Why should I get out of the car?
我为什么要下车
Phil, you're making it worse.
菲尔 你这样只会让情况更糟糕
No, Sam. Stand your ground,
不 山姆 要坚决维护自己的权利
this is entrapment.
这是钓鱼执法
We're going nowhere, right.
我们就坐着不动
Get out of the car.
快下车
Get out of the car!
立即下车
还有9英里
距离卡里索斯普林斯
'You are listening to KPPQ,
您正在收听KPPQ电台
the hottest music in South Texas.'
德州南部最火♥辣♥的音乐
'Make a U-turn when possible.
请尽快掉头
'Make a U-turn when...'
请尽快掉头
Terry?
泰瑞
Terry?
泰瑞
Terry?
泰瑞
Yes?
什么事
Are you drinking, Terry, in my yard?
你是在我的院子里喝酒吗 泰瑞
Just water.
水而已
I think I can forgive you, if maybe...
我觉得我可以原谅你 前提是...
you do up my blouse.
你帮我扣一下衬衫
Sorry? My blouse is a little... undone.
什么 我的衬衫有点 没扣好
Look. Isn't it?
瞧啊 不是吗
Pervert!
变♥态♥
Guys? Can I...?
各位 我能不能...
Can I just get everybody's...? Guys?
能不能...各位
Guys?
各位
Guys, can I just get one minute...
各位 能不能暂停下...
Listen up! Ian's got something to say.
都听好了 伊恩有话要说
Thanks, Raul.
谢了 拉尔
No problem, man. Appreciate that.
没事 兄弟 谢谢
Um, just a quickie. I don't know if anybody's seen this,
我很快地说下 不知道有没有人看到这个
I just thought it might be nice if we all go to the rodeo.
我觉得大家一起去看牛仔竞技赛会挺不错
So, I mean, I think it would be fun.
我是说 我觉得会很好玩
There's fireworks and there's a free kids' corral.
到时候会有烟花 并赠送免费的儿童防护栏
Just put your hands up if you fancy it. Yes, Raul.
如果喜欢的话请举手 好棒 拉尔
Chuck, are you in? Course you are.
查克 你去吗 你当然去了
Don? Donny? Yes. Anyone else?
唐 唐尼 好棒 还有其他人吗
Terry?
泰瑞
Terry? Everyone else is coming.
泰瑞 其他人都去哦
I'm busy.
我很忙
Well, I haven't said when yet.
我都还没说时间呢
I know.
我知道
What was that all about?
刚刚是怎么回事
What? You know what,
什么啊 你知道是什么
embarrassing me in front of my friends.
在我的朋友面前让我丢脸
I just don't want to go rodeo.
我只是不想去看牛仔竞技赛
Come off it. You'd love the rodeo,
得了吧 你一定会很爱牛仔竞技赛的
you're just being facetious.
你这纯粹是在搞笑
Facetious? Yes. Facetious.
搞笑吗 没错 搞笑
And what does facetious mean?
搞笑是什么意思
I'm looking at it.
我眼前的你就很搞笑
Hi. Hey, man, what are you doing?
嗨 嘿 老兄 你在干什么呢
Check your list, man. This ain't your load.
看好你的清单 这不是你该负责的货物
Sorry.
抱歉
Get out of here, man.
快走开 老兄
Sorry.
抱歉
Hello?
喂
'Hello. Am I speaking to Mrs Bourne?'
您好 请问是伯恩太太吗
Yes, that's me. Sorry, little bit out of breath.
没错 是我 抱歉 我有点上气不接下气
'That's OK. I'm calling from your car insurance company.
没事 我是您的汽车保险公♥司♥的
'Our system says that your policy is up for renewal.'
我们的系统显示 您的保险项目该更新了
Oh, no, I think you must have a mistake on your system there.
不 我想你们的系统一定出了问题
Because I actually cancelled it about, oh,
因为我早就取消了
about eight or nine months ago now.
大概八♥九♥个月前就取消了吧
Oh, why was that?
为什么要取消呢
Well, it was damaged, so I had to get a new car.
那车损坏了 所以我不得不买♥♥了辆新车
Different colour this time, though, because my old one was pink
不过这次换了个颜色 因为我的旧车是粉红色的
and my son hated it, so, so for the new one
我儿子很讨厌那个颜色 所以对于这辆新车
I decided to try and get a colour that he would have approved of.
我决定选一个他会喜欢的颜色
It's lime green.
是柠檬绿的
Lime green!
柠檬绿
What makes you think he would have approved of that?
您为什么会觉得他喜欢柠檬绿色的呢
Philip had a lime green rucksack at school.
菲利普上学时曾有过一个柠檬绿色的帆布包
'Yes, which I'm sure was a huge embarrassment to him'
没错 我想那一定让他觉得很丢人
and he resented every second he was forced to wear it.
他憎恨他被迫背着那个书包的每一秒
No, he loved it.
不 他很爱的
'But I'm sorry to have taken up' too much of your time.
我很抱歉占用了您这么久的时间
I will update our computer system records accordingly.
我会更新一下我们的计算机系统
All right, thank you.
好的 谢谢
Thank you. Good day.
也谢谢您 再见
Bye.
拜
Oh, he's gone. Bye-bye. That's a nice young man.
他挂了 拜拜 真是个不错的年轻人
How did it go?
怎么样啊
Oh, you know, same old story.
不就是老一套
It's the Prime Minister begging for me back.
首相大人苦苦哀求我回去
I said to him, get someone else to do it, Tony.
我跟他说 找别人做吧 托尼
But you were the best brain and heart surgeon in Britain.
但你是全英国最出色的脑科和心脏科医生
Europe, but yeah, you're right.
是全欧洲 不过你说得对
You know, sometimes I do miss it, saving people's lives.
有时候我还真挺怀念的 救死扶伤的生活
But who was fixing me?
但谁来拯救我呢
Kate Winslet couldn't. That puta.
凯特·温斯莱特就没有 那个贱♥人♥
You know I hate her for what she did to you.
我憎恨她对你的所为
Don't! It wasn't Kate's fault, in a way.
别 某种程度上也不是凯特的错
I was so wrapped up in myself and work
我当时一心只考虑我自己和工作
that I couldn't cater for her needs.
没有照顾到她的需求
But I'll never do that to you.
但我绝不会对你这样的
I've given it all up for you.
我为了你放弃了那一切
Oh, Ian!
伊恩
You are so amazing.
你真的太棒了
Rosa's invited us round to hers for Christmas,
罗莎邀请我们去她家过圣诞节
which I thought might be fun.
我觉得那可能会很好玩的
You know, be a bit of a full house with her brothers and that, but...