美剧 | 美丽舞者(2020) | 导航列表
Hey, stranger.
你好 陌生人
It's not what it looks like.
不是你想的那样
It is, but I can explain...
是那样 我可以解释...
I know...
我知道...
No.
不
No! No!
不
The power to fly. That's what you dream of.
飞翔的力量 那是你梦寐以求的东西
There's no better feeling.
没有比飞翔更好的感觉
The truth is, you only fly for a second or two
事实上 你只会飞上一两秒
before gravity takes back what you tried to steal.
然后重力就会收回你试图偷走的东西
Because no matter how hard you work, how strong you are, or how thin you get...
因为不管你多努力 意志多坚强 身材多纤细...
gravity always, always wins.
重力总会获胜
Neveah. Neveah!
娜薇娅
Chicago called.
芝加哥那边来电♥话♥了
They said they didn't want me.
他们说过不想要我
Something changed their mind.
他们改主意了
What happened?
出什么事了
I wish I knew.
我要是知道就好了
Hey.
嘿
Good luck in there.
祝你好运
The Archer School of Ballet has bolstered its security protocols,
阿奇芭蕾学院已经加强安保
offered counseling to all students,
向所有学生提供心理咨♥询♥服务
and put the focus squarely back where it should be,
马上恢复了工作重心
training the next generation of world-class dancers.
专注于培养下一代的世界级舞者
There are reports of angry parents, donors pulling out.
有报道称 愤怒的家长和投资人纷纷撤资
One star student sadly suffered a fateful misstep.
一个优等生不幸踩空 犯了致命的错误
"Misstep"?
"踩空"
She fell four stories...
她可是从四楼上掉了下去...
Of course, for any dancer, the higher you fly,
当然了 对所有舞者而言 飞得越高
the more bone-shattering the landing that inevitably arrives.
不可避免的摔倒就有多惨痛
You have to be quick on your feet to adapt and deal with the unexpected.
你必须迅速站起来适应并应对突发♥情♥况
And in time,
慢慢地
you learn two tricks that help you survive when there's trouble in the spotlight.
发生舞台事故时 你学会用两招转危为安
First, you never lose your smile.
第一招 永远面带微笑
And second,
第二招
you make damn sure you distract them with something else to look at.
转移观众的注意力
Madame DuBois.
杜波瓦女士
Neveah Stroyer.
娜薇娅·斯托耶
Monique DuBois! Oh, my gosh!
莫妮克·杜波瓦 老天
Welcome to the Archer School of Ballet.
欢迎来到阿奇芭蕾学院
Our newest arrival, here on a full-ride scholarship.
这是我们最新录取的学生 拿全额奖学金的
We helped a girl escape her dead-end life in Compton.
我们帮助一个女孩逃离了她在坎普顿没有前途的人生
Inglewood, actually, but...
其实是英格伍德 但是...
Oh, well, when we see talent, we don't ask where it comes from.
我们发掘人才不问出处
Dancers here have trained since they could walk.
这里的舞者从会走路开始就接受训练
Up for the late arrival?
你愿意当后进生吗
With a girl of Neveah's talent, two years here will prime her for success.
以娜薇娅的才能 她在这里学习两年就能走向成功
Dancing in Cassie Shore's footsteps.
追随凯西·肖尔的舞步
Who's Cassie Shore?
凯西·肖尔是谁
We have a tired young lady here.
这位年轻的女士累了
Be in touch for a photo release. Thank you so much.
照片发布的事联♥系♥我就好 非常感谢
That went over like a lead balloon.
他们显然不吃这一套
Was there something I was... Yes, but for now, get her to Alan.
我是不是... 对 你现在先带她去找艾伦
They start with your bones, then your feet, frame, and flexibility.
他们先检查你的骨骼 然后是脚 骨架和柔韧性
Your musicality, charisma, and deference.
你的乐感 个人魅力和服从性
Then after they've taken you apart...
等他们将你拆解后...
they wanna see a spark.
他们想看到火花
It's so we can check your alignment,
这样我才能检查你的身体正列
see how your turnout is regressing.
看看你的外开开得怎么样
You sure she'll do the trick?
你觉得她能行吗
It's a start.
这是个开始
I'm also announcing the premiere of a new ballet by Ramon Costa.
我还会宣布一部由罗蒙·科斯塔创作的芭蕾新剧首演
Ramon Costa? But we don't have him.
罗蒙·科斯塔 他不是我们的人
Yet.
暂时不是
Neveah, there's a photo of your dad on file. What about your mother?
娜薇娅 文件里有一张你♥爸♥的照片 你母亲呢
What about her?
她怎么了
We predict how you'll develop from the...
我们会预测你将如何发展...
I know, but you already accepted me.
我知道 但你们已经招收了我
This Cassie Shore, what went down?
那个叫凯西·肖尔的 出什么事了
There was an accident.
出了场意外
So she's gone, and that's why I'm here?
我来是为了顶她的空缺吗
You're here, Neveah, because you have something special.
娜薇娅 你能来是因为你有天赋
Now go out there and make sure they see it.
你要努力确保他们能看到你的天赋
Okay, so you're tier three, ages 16 and 17.
你是第三阶 16岁和17岁
Doors lock at curfew, and all guests sign in.
宵禁后会锁门 访客进入需要登记
Academics are from eight to noon.
早上8点到12点是文化课
You missed today, but I got your homework.
你已经错过了今天的课 但我给你拿了作业
And then dance is from 1:00 to 6:30.
下午1点到6点半是舞蹈训练
Lights out at ten.
晚上十点熄灯
Honey.
亲爱的
Here's home.
你住这里
Your roommate's name is June.
你的室友叫朱恩
You drink or smoke, you're out. You fail your academics, you're gone.
抽烟喝酒都会被开除 文化课不及格也会被开除
You get too skinny, you're sent home.
你要是太瘦 会被送回家
You get caught screwing a boy, or a girl, for that matter, bye-bye.
要是被逮到跟男孩或女孩上♥床♥ 你就得跟这里道别
Basically, just act like I'm watching everything, because I am.
总而言之 你就当我一直在盯着你 因为我确实在盯着你
Toodles.
再会
Thanks.
谢了
Did she say one? Oh, shit.
她是不是说1点 糟了
All right, everyone, let's get started.
好了 各位 我们开始吧
Facing the barre in sixth, please. You're in my spot.
大家以六位站姿面对栏杆 这是我的位置
Pressing over to three-quarterpointe plié. Right, left.
压紧身子 四分之三足尖蹲 右边 左边
Rolling through the feet.
踮脚
And reverse. Sorry, that's mine.
仰翻姿 抱歉 这是我的位置
Rise, test your balance.
起身 测试自己的平衡
Open to first.
开放至一位站姿
Repeat in second. And anywhere but there.
用二位站姿重复 除了这儿 你站哪儿都行
And finish with a four-count side bend, right, left.
然后用四拍侧弯曲结尾 右边 左边
And a nice, full rond de corps... Everyone's got their place.
然后是漂亮的四向身体划圈... 大家都有自己的位置
Yes! Let's have a waltz, please. Thank you, Richard.
对 来点华尔兹吧 谢谢 理查德
And...
开始...
Relax the ankles in the demi. You're in the sticks, darling.
半蹲的时候放松脚踝 亲爱的 你占那边人的地盘了
Keep the heels together as you roll through.
踮脚的时候脚后跟不要分开
And demi.
半蹲
And double.
再来一次
And lengthen into the grand...
舒展身体 做全蹲...
Present the heel in the tendu devant, people!
大家向前擦地时亮出脚后跟
Humor me, please! People, close the ribs!
满足一下我吧 各位 收肋骨
I need to see the fifth.
我要看到五位站姿
Make your transitions precise.
过渡动作要精准
Your weight over your supporting leg
把重心放在支撑腿上
does not mean slouching.
不是让你们懒懒散散的
We don't wear junk here. Junk?
在练功房♥不能穿破烂 破烂
Junk. You've covered what I need to see.
破烂 你盖住了我需要看到的部位
Lift in the attitude.
抬腿鹤立
You're sinking in your port de bras. Sternum up.
你做手臂动作的时候臀部一高一低 抬起胸骨
Drop that hip.
落臀
Nope, your hip's still up to your ear.
不行 你的臀部还是太高
Your weight's in your heels.
你的重心在脚后跟上
You need to be over your supporting leg.
你得把重心放在支撑腿上
Drop your hip.
落臀
Lift.
抬腿
Bette, demonstrate to the side.
贝特 示范一下侧抬腿
Look. Do you see?
看好了 看清楚没
Okay, I'll spare you.
好了 这次就算了
Just visiting?
你是访问生吗
New admission.
我刚入学
Then show up next class in proper attire with better shoes.
下次来上课时穿得合适一点 穿双好点的鞋
Those are a fiasco.
你那双太寒酸了
Bette, your second arm is late.
贝特 你第二只胳膊晚了
美剧 | 美丽舞者(2020) | 导航列表