美剧 | 训练日(2017) | 导航列表
L.A.'s always been a hunting ground.
洛杉矶永远是一片猎场
They built these streets over old game trails.
人们沿着曾经猎物的踪迹建起了这些街道
Indians stalked deer down La Cienega Boulevard.
印第安人顺着拉辛尼伦吉大道追踪野鹿
Rangers tracked horse thieves into Beverly Hills.
骑警们深入比华利山追寻偷马贼
I've been hunting armed men through this city
从辛普森还在替赫兹公♥司♥做广♥告♥的时候起
since O.J. was doing Hertz commercials,
我就在这个城市里追捕暴徒了
and I can tell you, one thing never changes,
而我可以告诉你 有一件事从未改变
not in 11,000 years...
这一万多年从未改变
Nobody sees it coming.
没人能预料到
Shut up! Shut up!
闭嘴 闭嘴
This isn't going well.
情况不好
How so?
怎么说
Rhodes! We still have options here, man!
罗兹 事情还有余地 伙计
No! Por favor!
不 行行好吧
Keep him talking.
让他继续说话
Hey, Rhodes. I got an idea.
嘿 罗兹 我有个主意
You should take me hostage, huh?
不如你抓我当人♥质♥吧怎么样
Gas!
是瓦斯
Don't shoot!
别开枪
If we want this tree to last,
如果我们想种活这颗树
we got to be careful with the roots.
我们就得小心的照顾树根
So we can let it breathe,
这样它才能呼吸
just like this, Kyle.
就像这样 凯尔
Dad. They're gonna ruin everything.
爸爸 他们会毁了一切的
Who?
谁
No, they're not.
不 他们不会的
They've been expelled from the garden.
他们已经被驱逐出花♥园♥了
They know what happens if they mess with it.
他们知道如果乱来有什么后果
Listen, being a man is not about how tough you are, Kyle.
听着 当一个男人不在于你有多强硬 凯尔
Anybody can throw a punch, pull a trigger.
任何人都能打人 能开枪
Tearing stuff down, that's easy.
能毁东西 这很容易
Building up...
但重新建立...
that's hard.
这可不简单
Remember that.
记住我说的
We try to leave this world
我们要努力让这世界
a little better than we found it.
比我们发现它时变得更美好
Witnesses tell the Channel 9 News
有目击者向第九新闻频道透露
that Officer Craig dove through a second-story fire escape...
Craig警官从二楼防火梯上摔下...
Babe, you married a cop. This is what you signed up for.
宝贝 你嫁的就是警♥察♥ 这就是你要面对的
Kyle, listen to me.
凯尔 听我说
You are the love of my life.
你是我的一生挚爱
But, baby, you've got a blind spot.
但是宝贝 你有一点认识的不对
You think you're out there chasing crooks.
你认为自己在外奔波是为了打击罪犯
You're not.
但你不是
You're chasing your father's ghost.
你是在追逐你父亲的灵魂
People who killed him, whoever they are,
那些杀了他的人 不论他们是谁
they got a 10-year head start on me.
他们比我抢先了十年
They're still out there somewhere, walking free.
他们还在外面逍遥法外
Just don't get so caught up in the past
别让自己太过于纠结过去
you forget that we have a future.
别忘了我们还有未来
I'll work on it.
我会努力的
Thank you.
谢谢你
Oh, and I'm so proud of you, Kyle.
我真的很为你骄傲 凯尔
I'm so glad you're okay, Kyle.
你没事真好 凯尔
How's your back?
你的背怎么样了
Try me.
来试试看呀
Hello?
喂
Officer Craig. Deputy Chief Lockhart.
克雷格警官 我是副局长洛克哈特
Um, yes, ma'am. Is there a problem?
是的 长官 有什么问题吗
Meet me at City Hall at 0900.
九点来市政厅见我
And wear something presentable.
穿的正式一点
Thank you very much, Deputy Chief.
非常感谢 副局长
Oh, thank you so much.
非常感谢
Hey.
嘿
There he is, the man of the hour.
我们的风云人物来了
Just doing my job, ma'am.
只是做好我的本职工作 女士
Modest, like your old man.
像你父亲一样谦虚
Tell me, Kyle, what do you know
告诉我 凯尔 关于阿隆佐·哈里斯丑闻
about the Alonzo Harris scandal?
你都知道什么
We studied him in ethics class.
我们在道德教育课上学过他的案子
He was a great cop,
他曾经是个伟大的警♥察♥
but somewhere along the line, he lost the meaning.
但是后来迷失了
What they don't tell you in ethics class
你在道德教育课上没学到的
is what happened to this city in the aftermath.
是在那场灾难发生后这座城市怎么样了
Judges tossed out every case
法官们把阿隆佐的每一件案子
that Alonzo as much as breathed on.
都甩手不管了
Packs of violent predators released back into the wild.
一大批残暴的罪犯又获得了自♥由♥
The murder rate in this city soared.
这座城市的谋杀率瞬间飙升
Alonzo was still killing long after his death.
在阿隆佐死后很久他的杀戮仍在继续
No one talks about that part.
从没有人讲过这一部分
Because the people who paid the price
因为付出代价的人
were the wrong color
肤色不对
or died on the wrong side of the freeway.
或者是惨死在了外面
Exactly.
没错
Kyle, I need you to go undercover
凯尔 我需要你去做卧底
and stop a rogue cop
防止一名流氓警♥察♥
from becoming the next Alonzo Harris.
成为下一个阿隆佐·哈里斯
You'll be promoted to the rank of detective
你会被提升成为警探
and reassigned to S.I.S.
重新分配到特别调查科
But in actuality, you'll be maintaining
但事实上 你会维持
close surveillance on one of the finest investigators
对本部门有史以来最出色的调查员之一的
this department has ever produced.
密切监视
Come on. Son of a bitch.
快点啊 混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
该死
Kid, come here.
小孩 过来
Come here. I'm not gonna bite you.
过来 我又不咬人
L.A.P.D., Olympic Division.
洛杉矶警署 奥林匹克分局
Hey, you got little hands.
你的手小
Reach in there and grab those doughnuts while I shake this.
伸进去 我摇的时候你帮我拿一下那些甜甜圈
That's stealing.
这是偷窃
Our tax dollars pay for these pastries, pal.
这些都是我们交的税 伙计
They belong to us.
本来就是我们的
Come on. Nobody's looking.
快点吧 没人看
That's it. Get those little hands in there.
这就对了 把你的小手伸进去
Yeah, Yeah, yeah.
对 对 对
Nice.
太好了
The hell happened to you?
你怎么跑这来了
Your dad make parole or something?
你♥爸♥假释出来了还是怎么回事
Nah. Moreno, man.
不是 是莫雷诺 伙计
He runs a dope house on my block.
他在我家街区里开了家毒品店
I have to walk past it on my way to school.
我上学路上经过那里
He wants me to be a lookout for him.
他想让我替他望风
Guess he ain't used to hearing "no" from people.
我猜他还不习惯听到别人对他说"不"
Wait, Moreno?
等一下 莫雷诺
South Side Tracy... That Moreno?
南区崔西... 那个莫雷诺吗
And you turned him down.
你拒绝了他
What the hell's the matter with you, kid?
你脑子有什么问题 小孩
Lookout, man, that's easy money.
望风 伙计 那钱可真好赚
Yeah, well, I don't want no part of it.
我可不想被牵扯进去
Your funeral. Look, here's the deal.
你死定了 听着 计划是这样的
You see that tub of type 2 diabetes over there
你看到那里那个屁♥股♥挤在裤子里
with the ass in the front of his pants,
看起来好像生来就得死在马桶上的
looks like he was born to die on the toilet?
2型糖尿病死胖子了没
You wait around long enough,
你等得再久一点
he might run out of excuses and take a battery report.
他可能就用光了借口 替你做个报告就行了
But you'll just wind up right down here tomorrow.
但你得明天还得回这
It's not like these South Siders are gonna get bored
南区的那些家伙可不会因为打你打到没意思
beating the crap out of you.
就放过你的
And nobody here is gonna do anything about it till they kill you.
在他们杀了你之前 这里所有人只会无动于衷
Then they'll investigate your homicide,
然后他们会来调查你的谋杀案
美剧 | 训练日(2017) | 导航列表