第一季 第一集
Danny?
Danny
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
This is not the only world, there are millions of them
这不是唯一的世界 世界有数百万个
and in every single one...
在每一个世界里
He's been hunting us ever since...
他从那时开始追捕我们
..That means in every single one he's trying to kill us.
也就是说在每一个世界里 他都要杀死我们
Kill us, kill us...
杀死我们 杀死我们
Sorry, Danny, you're going to have to back that up.
对不起 Danny 你得倒回去再说一遍
I zoned out for a second. What?
我刚才脑子一片空白 啥
How far? Oh...
从哪里开始说 噢
the beginning. Yeah, I took some killer mushrooms earlier.
从头 嗯 我之前嗑了点药
There's no time. You have to come with me.
没时间了 你得跟我走
Honestly, you are competing with a lot of other stuff right now,
老实说 你现在跟好多其他东西混在一起
which may or may not be there
有些在那儿 有些不在那儿
like the guy behind you with a sword
比如你身后挥着剑的家伙
who I really hope isn't real...
我真心希望他不是真的
Whoa!
哇
Run, Milo!
跑呀 Milo
OK, OK.
好 好
Cupboard.
柜子
This isn't real. This is just a bad trip, is all this is.
这不是真的 这只是个可怕的幻觉 一定是这样
OK, that does actually feel very real. Milo, shut up.
好吧 这感觉倒很真实 Milo 闭嘴
You know my name. Is that good? Have we met?
你知道我叫啥 这是好事吗 我们见过吗
I'm sorry. Am I supposed to know your name? Ah!
不好意思 我们见过吗 啊
Do you know how many versions of you I've killed?
你知道我弄死过多少个版本的你吗
Enough to get bored with it?
多到都烦了
It always ends like this.
每次结局都一样
Confused.
困惑
Helpless.
无助
I've heard your last words so many times,
你的遗言我听了太多次
do you know how boring that is? It's very boring.
你知道这有多无聊么 非常无聊
So, go on,
所以 来吧
surprise me.
来点儿新鲜的
Hey, buddy! Here is your engagement present.
嘿 哥们 这是你的订婚礼物
These will blow your nuts off.
这些会让你嗨到飞起
Milo, this is Kate's grandfather.
Milo 这是Kate的爷爷
Oh, mushroom?
噢 嗑点儿迷幻蘑菇
They'll blow your nuts off, yeah?
让你嗨起来 来点儿
He's joking. I'm not.
他在开玩笑啦 我没有
Milo! You're here. Yes.
Milo 你来啦 是啊
Offering magic mushrooms to my grandad.
还给我爷爷迷幻蘑菇呢
You're never too old to have your nuts blown off.
活到老 嗨到老
Mum was looking for you. OK? See you later.
妈在找你呢 去吧 等会儿见
See you in a bit.
等会儿见
We started to think you couldn't make it.
我们还以为你来不了了呢
Sorry to disappoint you.
不好意思让你失望了
OK, I hate to tear myself away from all the simmering resentment.
好吧 我可不想让憋着的怨气发散出来
Well, well. Can we at least try not to let this be weird?
嗯哼 我们能不能起码试着不要搞那么尴尬
Hi! Hi everyone.
嗨 大家好啊
I just wanted to thank everyone for coming and thank you, Danny,
我想感谢所有人的到来 也谢谢你 Danny
for asking me to be your wife.
谢谢你向我求婚
Aw! That's all right. I know, it makes you sick.
噢 没事啦 我知道这难为你了
Oh, and thank you to Paul, Danny's best man
噢 还要谢谢Paul Danny的伴郎
who's been such a help in organising tonight.
今晚费心帮我张罗
We really couldn't have hoped for a better best man so...
没有比你更好的伴郎啦
Everyone have a drink and I hope you have a good night.
大家今晚要喝的尽兴 玩得开心啊
Excuse me a moment.
不好意思
Hi, sausage.
嘿 小子
Oh, here we go. Stairway to heaven.
噢 又来了 天国的阶梯
It's got to be...
他肯定得
Oh! Is it, is he all right?
嗷 他是不是 他没事儿吧
You know, that is actually going to stop being funny one day
如果哪天有人真的摔断了脖子
when someone actually breaks their neck.
这事儿就不好笑了
Someone really ought to fix that step.
那个台阶真该修修了
So, the best man thing... Yeah.
那个 伴郎的事 嗯
I was going to speak to you about it. Fine.
我本来是要跟你说的 好
I'm sorry, Milo, it's...
对不起 Milo 这事儿
Paul has really made an effort with Kate and you...
Paul真的很努力地跟Kate搞好关系 而你
You really haven't. We're still mates, Milo,
你却没有 我们还是朋友啊 Milo
but right now we're just at very different places in our lives.
只是现在我们处在人生中的不同阶段
I can't be Dangerous Dan forever, you know.
我不可能永远是"危险Danny"啊
Even though you literally had "Dangerous Dan forever"
尽管你确实纹了个"永远的危险Danny"
tattooed on your arse cheek in Faliraki.
在你的屁♥股♥蛋子上 在法里拉基的时候
I'm getting my big boy on.
我已经长大了
You know, I'm wearing cuff links, getting married.
我会戴袖扣 我还要结婚了
I even got promoted the other day. Promoted?
前几天我还升职了 升啥职
You work in cat insurance, what can you get promoted to?
你是做猫咪保险的 你能升到哪儿去
Lion insurers?
狮子保险
It is PET insurance and I'm actually covering all of the
那是宠物保险 事实上我现在管理着
large mammals in the south west now, so...
整个西南地区的大型哺乳动物呢
Well done you. It's a big deal for me.
做的不错 对我来说是件大事
Mate, come on, don't go.
兄弟 拜托 别走啊
Just, like, have a couple more drinks or something.
你就再喝几杯或者啥的
Why are we hugging?
我们为什么要拥抱
Cos this is it. This is goodbye.
因为就这样了 就此别过
I'm never going to see you again with your new cat insurance job
我不会再见到你了 和你的猫咪保险工作
and your new wife and your...
以及你的新婚媳妇 还有你的
You will. You're drunk.
你会见我的 你喝多了
No.
不
I'll see you around, Danny, you have a good life.
再见了Danny 好好过日子
Whoa!
噢
Milo! Paul, remember.
Milo 我是Paul 记得吗
Oh, yeah, Paul. Yeah.
哦 是啊 Paul 嗯
Word of warning, I am tout seul tonight,
提醒一下 今晚就我一个人
the missus was feeling a bit rough so
我媳妇感觉有点不舒服 所以
I am on the beers, so to speak.
我浑身上下都是啤酒 可以这么说么
Evening, Gran.
晚上好 奶奶
Danny? Argh!
Danny 啊
OK.
好吧
Ah! I've heard your last words so many times,
啊 你的遗言我听了太多次
do you know how boring that is?
你知道这有多无聊么
It's very boring.
非常无聊
So, go on,
所以 来吧
surprise me.
来点儿新鲜的
Well, that is a lot of pressure, I mean...
这压力真够大的
This isn't the end.
这事儿没完
There will be others...
还会有其他人的
And others...
还会再有人
And you'll die.
你会死的
You first.
还是你先吧
Good timing. Good timing, I thought you were dead.
真及时 真及时 我还以为你死了
It's not as bad as it looks. Yeah, good, good.
这没有看上去那么糟 是 好的 好
Cos it looks like you've got a massive hole in your chest.
貌似你的胸膛上被穿了个大窟窿
Shit. No, no, no, remember what I told you.
操 不不不 记得我告诉你的
OK, you and Danny are special.
好吗 你和Danny与众不同
You need to come find me. Find you, how?
你得过来找到我 怎么找到你
Look for Goldenmire, use the wristband.
用腕带 找金泥
Remember what I told you and you'll be fine.
记得我告诉你的 你就会没事
Milo, tell me remember,
Milo 告诉我你还记得
tell me you...
告诉我你
Maybe I should've got a pen. Um...
也许我应该用笔记下来 呃
Morning, dickhead. Morning, arse flaps.
早啊 猪头 早 拍屁屁
Oh, my little twatface.
噢 我的小二货脸
My one true shit-for-brains.
我的唯一小笨蛋
You need to get up and get changed
你得起床换衣服
because we are going to the florist.
因为我们要去花店啦
Today? I feel rough. Can't we go another day?
今天吗 我不舒服 我们不能改天去吗
You already cancelled three times.
你已经改期三次啦
You trying to tell me something?
你是不是想暗示我什么
Of course not, it's just...