#What the world needs now#
#此刻这个世界需要的#
#Is love, sweet love#
#是爱情 甜蜜的爱情#
#It's the only thing#
#它是世上唯一#
#That there's just too little of#
#人们渴求的情感#
# What the world needs now#
#此刻这个世界需要的#
#Is love, sweet love#
#是爱情 甜蜜的爱情#
# No, not just for some#
#不 它不只属于一些人#
# But for everyone... #
#而是属于每个人…#
Everyone, just a sec.
大家 注意了
Come on. Come here, Ruth.
过来 Ruth 到这来
Aw! Here we go!
啊 瞧瞧看
Listen, just quickly to say, er,
简短的说两句 呃
it's lovely to have you all here today
很高兴今天大家能来到这
to say a big happy birthday to Ruth.
为Ruth庆祝生日
Happy birthday, Ruth!
生日快乐 Ruth
Thanks.
谢谢
My long-suffering wife is 34 years young today.
今天是我受苦受难的老婆刚满34岁的生日
Thank you. Looks every day of it!
谢谢 每天都看起来一样嘛
Doesn't look a day over 33.
一点也不像过了33岁的人
She's very special,
她非常特别
because she puts up with me.
因为她能够容忍♥我这样的人
Erm, I feel very lucky to have such a...
呃 我觉得有如此一位…
beautiful,
美丽
clever, loving wife. Careful!
聪明 爱我的妻子是我的福气 悠着点
Yeah. And of course, two beautiful babies,
实话 当然 还有两个可爱的孩子
Lorraine and Darren, who...
Lorraine和Darren 他们…
Come on. Come on, mate.
过来 过来吧 伙计
Come on.
来吧
Don't be shy.
别不好意思
Luckily for them, they both inherited their mother's looks.
幸运的是 他们俩都长的像妈妈
Erm, anyway, she keeps us all in check.
呃 不管怎么说 我们都听她的
I wear the apron, but she wears the trousers.
我做饭 她当家
Erm...
呃…
and I love you very much.
我真的非常爱你
I love you too.
我也爱你
Happy birthday, baby.
生日快乐 宝贝
Thank you.
谢谢
Did you have a nice time?
今天高兴吗?
I had a lovely time.
很高兴
I love you.
我爱你
I love you too.
我也爱你
And I still fancy the arse off you, do you know that?
我还是很喜欢你的屁♥股♥ 你知道吗?
Well, I should hope so!
嗯 希望如此吧
It's ridiculous, you're so old now!
真奇怪 你现在都这么老了
Was that you? It wasn't me.
那是你吗? 不是我
No? Was it you? I suspect it might be a lie. Ah.
真的不是? 是你吗? 我觉得这也许是个骗局 啊
Hello, Communications, Nick speaking.
你好 这里是信息中心 我是Nick 请讲
Got you bang to rights.
抓你个现形
Sorry?
什么?
OK, erm...
好的 呃…
Just... Don't send her up, I'll be down in about five.
请…别让她上来 我5分钟之内就下去
Thanks, Phil. Cheers.
谢谢 Phil 再见
There's someone downstairs I'm just going to have to deal with.
楼下有个人我得去见见
You all right? Yeah.
没事吧你? 没事
'Ground floor.'
'1层到了'
'Doors opening.'
'开门请当心'
# The first time#
#当我第一次#
# Ever I saw your face... #
#看到你的脸…#
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
Shall we...? Yeah.
我们…? 好的
# And the moon#
#那轮月亮#
# And the stars#
#那些星星#
# Were the gifts you gave... #
#是你赐给的礼物…#
This is a bit of a surprise.
这有点意外
Yeah.
是啊
Well, I'm sorry if I've shocked you.
要是吓到你的话真对不起
Where have you been?
你去哪了?
Um, I've been living in Canada.
嗯 我一直住在加拿大
All this time?
一直在那吗?
About 13 years, yeah.
是的 差不多13年了
I've got a little girl.
我生了个小女儿
Oh, nice. What's her name?
噢 不错 她叫什么名字?
Ali, she's four. Nice.
Ali 她四岁了 挺好
She's back in Canada with my ex.
她跟我前夫回加拿大了
He's going to look after her while I've...
在我来这的这段时间里…
..come here for a bit.
…由他照看女儿
It just... I don't know, my sister's living here, you're living here.
只是…我也不知道 我妹妹住在这 你也住在这
It just all seemed a little bit weird for me to come all this way
我这样回来了也不跟你打个招呼
then not to try and say hi.
总感觉怪怪的
You know?
知道吗?
I wanted to see you while I was here. Right.
一来到这我就很想见你 嗯
You look exactly the same.
你一点都没变
Well, thank you.
谢谢
I've missed you. A lot.
我很想你 经常想
Jesus. Jesus Christ.
天呐 我的老天
Serena?
是Serena吗?
Oh, my God, Ruth!
噢 天呐 Ruth
How are you doing? Oh, God!
你还好吗? 噢 天呐
Hiya. Hi! You all right?
嗨 嗨 你好吗?
What are you doing here?
你怎么会在这儿?
Erm, Michelle, my... my sister's moved here. Yeah.
呃 Michelle 就是我妹妹 搬到这里了
Really? Yeah, she's been here about a year.
是吗? 是的 她搬到这已经差不多一年了
Erm, in Palm Bay.
呃 在棕榈湾
My God! Yeah. I never knew that.
我的天呐 我一直都不知道
How long have you been here? Did you not know we were here?
你在这呆多久了? 你不知道吗?
No, no, didn't have a clue.
不知道 一点也不知道
Er, yeah, about...about seven years.
呃 差不多…7年了
God, wow! We love it. Love it.
天呐 哇 我们喜欢这里
Yeah, well, it's a beautiful place.
嗯 这是个美丽的地方
Yeah. Good, so, er...
是啊 所以 呃……
Are you here for long or...? No, just a couple of days.
你来这里是常住还是…? 不 过几天就走
I'm living in Canada, so I've just... Right.
我住在加拿大 所以我只是… 明白了
..popped over, but...
…暂住两天 但是…
Well, it's great to see you. Yeah. You look exactly the same.
见到你真高兴 我也是 你还是老样子
But look, I've got to shoot off,
可是 我有急事得走了
but erm, you should, er... You should pop over, you know.
但是 呃 你应该…你该来我家坐坐
Yep, we'll sort something. Definitely. Yeah. All right.
好啊 我们再安排吧 肯定的 好 好吧
Well, take care. Yeah. See you. See you later.
保重 好的 再见 拜拜
Hello?
有人吗?
Hi.
嗨
Hey, babe.
嗨 宝贝儿
You all right? Yeah.
还好吗? 很好
How are you? Mm, good. Good.
你怎么样? 嗯 很好 不错啊
Hello. You all right, sweetheart?
嘿 亲爱的 还好吗?
I'm OK.
很好
Dinner won't be long now, just a few minutes. OK?
晚饭马上就好 再等几分钟 好吗?
OK. All right, Dazza?
好的 Dazza 你还好吗?
Yeah.
嗯
How was school? It was all right.
学校怎么样? 挺好的
Brilliant!
好极了
How was today?
今天过的怎么样?
Erm, yeah, good. Good. Yeah? Good.
呃 挺好 是的 挺好 真的吗? 是的
How about you?
你呢?
Yeah, good.
挺好的
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗? 嗯
Just...
只是…
another day.
就是 老样子啊
Um, I'm going to go and get changed.
嗯 我想去换件衣服
OK, don't be long. Yeah.
好的 速度点哦 好的
How was the meeting?
会开的怎么样?