美剧 | 逆转奇兵(2014) | 导航列表
Babes in the nest yearning to fly free.x7f
巢中的雏鸟渴望自♥由♥地飞翔
Hungry chicklings. Cheep, cheep, cheep.x7f
饥饿的雏鸟们 吱 吱 吱
Tell me, Henry,x7f
告诉我 亨利
have you ever observed hatchlings in a scrape?
你曾观察过刚出壳的雏鸟深陷困境吗
No, Your Majesty. Ah, well, that's your problem, you see?
未曾 陛下 这就是你的问题了
You don't observe nature.
你不观察大自然
But all of God's mysteries and secrets
但是 如果一个人有观察的智慧
are revealed in the natural world
就会发现上帝所有的奥义和秘密
if one has the wisdom to observe.
都在自然界中显露
In the tern's nest, one will see chicks.
在燕鸥的巢中 有雏鸟
Tiny beaks open, crying for mother bird to feed them.
张着小小的鸟喙 喊叫者母亲喂食
You see, it is the same for England
这和英国 以及属于我们的殖民地
and one's own colonies and dominions.
和领土的情况是一样的
You are from the Americas, Miss Wright?
怀特女士 你来自美国吗
Aye, Your Majesty. New Jersey.
是的 陛下 我来自新泽西
But my sister lives in your Pennsylvania.
而我的妹妹住在你的宾夕法尼亚领土上
Does she now? Aye.
她现在还在那儿吗 是的
And chirping more happily, I expect,
而且由于您的军队已经将该死的叛军
now that your army has driven the accursed rebels
驱逐出她的家园费城了
out of her home in Philadelphia.
我估计她现在更幸福了
Quite.
相当的
Pennsylvania is northern, yes?
宾夕法尼亚是在北方 对吗
North of tobacco, that is.
就是说 种烟草地方的北面
Hmm? Yes, Your Majesty.
嗯 是的 陛下
Your Majesty, a word? Not now, Bill!
陛下 能谈一下吗 不是现在 比尔
Can't you see I'm in situ?
你没看到我在原地不能动吗
You may wish to remain so, sir.
阁下 您不妨保持这样
Everyone out.
所有人出去
Shouldn't be long.
不会很久
He grows tired of the exchequer within an hour.
他在一小时内就会对财政部的人厌倦了
Don't mind me.
别为我担心
My mother named me Patience so I would always have a little.
母亲给我取名耐心 所以我还是有点耐心的
We should have all been blessed so, eh?
我们都应受到这样的祝福 是吗
Robert Rogers,
我叫罗伯特·罗杰斯
Lieutenant Colonel Commandantx7f
是女王陛下的美国突击队的
of His Majesty's Queen's Rangers in America
中校指挥官
and your loyal servant.
和您忠实的仆人
Should we curtsy?
我们也要行屈膝礼吗
Or have you a petition for the king?
还是你是来要求见国王的
An appointment yesterday.
昨天预约了
And the day before that and the day before that, too.
还有前天和大前天也都预约了
Oh, yes, and I recall on one of those days
哦 是的 我记得在这几天中的某一天
I made quite clear that you were on the list
我很清楚地看到你在名单上
and you shall be seen when called. Out! Get out!
当被召见时便能见到陛下了 出去 出去
I'll finish sitting for my portrait
我将会坐着完成我的半身雕塑像
and hear no more of this.
不想再听到这件事了
And get that bloody charlatan back here at once.
让那个骗子马上过来
Please.
请
Miserable West Indies.
悲惨的西印度群岛
I knew... I knew we never should have...
我知道 我知道我们本不该
How dare they tell me we owe?
他们怎么敢说我们欠他们
I am the one who collects.
我才是赢家
I collect!
我收账
They treat me as though I'm some sort of child.
他们把我当孩子般对待
I don't care what it costs
我才不管在玛莎
in Maratha.
要用多少钱
I don't care what it costs in the Caribbean.
也不关心在加勒比的开销是多少
Responsibility, he says.
他说 责任
Yes, responsibility.
是的 责任
No, no, no.
不 不 不
Majesty, please. We must keep...
陛下 求您了 我们必须保持
Clean that up.
把那些清理掉
Your Majesty... What are you doing?
陛下 你在干嘛
Why are you always following me around? Everywhere you go.
为什么你总是跟着我 爱去哪儿去哪儿
We're now down on all fours, are we now?
我们现在四肢着地 是吗
Like a little dog, are we? What, is it dog time?
像小狗一样 不是吗 什么 到了扮狗时间了
Dog time? Woof, woof, woof!
扮狗时间 汪 汪 汪
Woof, woof, woof!
汪 汪 汪
Yes?
是吗
You're a ridiculous little man.
你这个荒唐可怜的家伙
Oi, you kicked me eye.
嘿 你踢到了我的眼睛
Don't need your eye.
又不要你的眼睛
No!
不
Stop! Stop it!
住手 停下
Stop! Stop!
住手 住手
Stop!
住手
Enough!
够了
It's a bust of the king we're after.
我们正在寻找国王的半身像
Where has it gone? Where have you sent it?
它去哪儿了 你把它送哪儿去了
To Versailles? To Benjamin Franklin in Paris?
凡尔赛 在巴黎的本杰明·富兰克林那里么
How would you sail it past the embargo line?
你是怎么通过禁运线把它航运出去的
Your Grace, please, I... I don't...
大人 求您了 我 我没有
I don't...
我没有
Shall we open his head and look there for what you stole?
让我们打开他的脑袋 寻找你偷的东西
No, please. This boy is innocent.
不 求你们了 这个男孩是无辜的
If not France, then where?
如果不是法国 那是哪儿
America.
美国
No, not America.
不 不是美国
It is bound for the United States.
是美♥利♥坚♥合众国
What's the name of the ship?
那艘船叫什么
That won't help you now.
现在 这不会对你有用的
Then let us continue this discourse
待会让我们在我的工坊里继续
in my workshop.
这次谈话
Sir.
阁下
Shipping receipt from the Margaretta.
来自玛格丽特的装船通知
Left Shell Haven three days ago. It's bound for Brooklyn.
三天前离开谢尔赫文 开往布鲁克林
# Hush, hush #
# 安静 安静 #
# There's snakes in the garden #
# 花♥园♥里有蛇 #
# Soul for sale #
# 出♥卖♥♥♥灵魂 #
# Blood on the rise #
# 血液喷涌 #
# Hush, hush #
# 安静 安静 #
# Know there will come a day #
# 知道总有一天 #
# As they hide in the cover of night #
# 借夜色掩护 他们得以躲藏 #
# I can't wait anymore # # Soul for sale #
# 我不能再等待 # # 出♥卖♥♥♥灵魂 #
# I can't wait anymore #
# 我不能再等待 #
# Hush, hush #
# 安静 安静 #
"The Thoughts of a Free Man."
"自♥由♥者的思想"
This is an anonymous attack on your leadership
这是对你领导能力的匿名攻击
and it's been circulating in the camp.
而且已经在军营里流传
Look, it begins by laying the loss
瞧 开头说你注定
of Philadelphia at your feet
会在费城失败
and it concludes with calling for your exile.
在结尾要求将你流放
It compares you to the demon Ba'al.
它把你比作魔鬼巴尔
There are rumors that Horatio Gates
有谣言说霍雷肖·盖茨
and Charles Lee have both written to Congress
和查尔斯·李都写信给国会
to have you removed as the commander-in-chief.
要求撤掉你总司令的头衔
I requested an intelligence report
我找你要一份
on the movements of the enemy
有关敌军动向的谍报
and you come to me with rumor.
而你却跟我说什么谣言
Sir, I see myself as your eyes and your ears
阁下 我把我自己当成您的耳目
against all threats to your leadership.
对抗所有不利于您领导的威胁
Then what do you see and hear in Philadelphia?
那么你在费城看到 听到了什么
Well, the...
这
sir, the city having just been taken,
阁下 您刚拿下这座城市
I've not had time to cultivate a source there yet.
我还没来得及安排眼线
New York, then.
那么纽约呢
You have had sufficient time to get a person
你有足够的时间
of intelligence inside that city.
安排一名间谍进入那座城市
The advice from whom would provide critical
他的建议将对我们是否采取行动重新夺取
should we move to retake it.
这座城市至关重要
美剧 | 逆转奇兵(2014) | 导航列表