美剧 | 逆转奇兵(2014) | 导航列表
Hold up.
看
She was a beauty, eh?
她可真漂亮
Nah, she was a jack whore, that one.
算了吧 她就是个高级妓♥女♥
A regular horse godmother.
一个欲望强烈的教母
Make your thing look like a noodle, with paws like that.
用手爱抚 弄得你软得像根面条
Petty Officer James Kilroy.
我是詹姆士·基尔罗伊士官
Hey, where are you taking him?
你们要带他去哪里
Come on, he hasn't done anything.
不是吧 他什么都没做
Where are you taking him?
你们要带他去哪里
Where is he going? Down at the wharf.
他要去哪里 去码头
Back after lunch, Cato.
吃过午饭就回来 卡托
Tommy. Good morning, Tommy. Mr. Mulligan.
早上好 汤米 马利根先生
Five shillings for two inches?
两英寸就要五先令吗
It's highway robbery.
这是抢劫吧
Honestly, I don't know why you buy space in that dishrag.
说真的 我不懂你为什么在那家烂报社买♥♥版面
No one reads it. Our subscribers are double theirs.
根本没人看 我们的订阅量还是他们的两倍
Hugh Gaine is an old friend, James.
詹姆斯 休·盖纳是老朋友了
I'll do you a deal, Mulligan.
马利根 我们谈个交易吧
Stop all advertising in the "Mercury"
把"水星"上的广♥告♥都撤了
and we will name you... The official clothier
我们就尊称你为... 高级裁缝
of his "Majesty's Royal Gazette."
隶属"皇家公报"
Good morning, Townsend. Good morning, sir.
汤森 早上好 早上好 先生
Ale or sherry? Sherry.
喝啤酒还是葡萄酒 葡萄酒
On the house.
免费喝
May I show you the placement? Hmm?
看下排版吧
Near the masthead? You wish to see it?
在发行栏旁边吗 你想亲眼看看吗
Drink your sherry. I'll be right back.
你先喝酒 我很快回来
You look due for a new suit, Townsend.
汤森 你该置备套新衣服了
We Quakers keep our dress plain.
贵格会教♥徒♥秉持简朴之风
We have little need
我们不怎么需要
for "superfine cloths" of the most fabulous colors.
光鲜亮丽 质地上乘的布料
Bit much, eh?
有点夸张 是吧
Well, still...
不过
to the right reader, sends the right message.
还是会有人能读懂我的意思
Just like your advertisement for, say,
正如你登的那则广♥告♥
French raspberry brandy?
法国的覆盆子白兰地
You really should stop by. We have much to discuss.
你真该顺路来一趟 我们要谈的事太多了
I'm sure I don't know what you mean.
我不明白你的意思
They said you'd be guarded.
他们说你一直被人监视
Forgive me, who said?
恕我冒昧 是谁说的
We have friends in common, Robert.
罗伯特 我们共同的朋友
And you have more friends
你在这座城市里的朋友
in this city than you may know.
比你想中的还要多
Hercules Mulligan.
赫拉克勒斯·马利根
Good day, sir. I don't believe we've met.
你好 先生 我们应该不认识
Oh, I think you know who I am.
我还以为你认识我
I most certainly know who you are. Ah, wonderful.
我可知道你是谁 太好了
Stop by Queen Street, we'll take your measure.
来女王街 我们会给你量身订造
You'll be coming with me now, sir,
先生 你要和我走一趟了
to answer for your questionable contacts with the enemy.
把敌军可疑的联♥系♥人都招了
On what grounds do you harass me, sir? General.
你凭什么来干扰我的生活 先生 是将军
You will address me by my rank, tailor.
你要以军衔职位称呼我 裁缝
And where is your regiment, general?
那你的军队在哪里 将军
Cross the Hudson wearing rebel blue?
跨过哈德逊河 身穿蓝色军服的敌军吗
Wandering where their commander scarpered off to?
他们应该还纳闷将军跑哪里去了
He had it coming.
他咎由自取
I know precisely who and what you are.
我很清楚你的来路
Please, this is where we report the war, not wage it.
这是发布战争信息的地方 不是战争的地方
Print this!
给我打印出来
By order of Lord Clinton,
克♥林♥顿♥勋爵下令
I have been appointed Spy Hunter General,
任命我为反间谍将军
and have been tasked to arrest hidden traitors to the Crown.
委以捉拿潜藏叛徒之任
Their names will be made known,
叛徒将公诸于世
and they will learn to fear mine.
并学着对我闻风丧胆
Get up.
起来
Please. Please continue.
大家继续吧
Hush, hush
# 安静 安静 #
There's snakes in the garden
# 花♥园♥里有条蛇#
Soul for sale.
# 出♥卖♥♥♥灵魂 #
Blood on the rise.
# 血液喷涌 #
Hush, hush
# 安静 安静 #
And then there will come day
# 然后终有一天 #
I can't wait anymore.
# 我不能再等待 #
I can't wait anymore.
# 我不能再等待 #
I can't wait anymore.
# 我不能再等待 #
Adams, Little, Mulligan,
亚当斯 利特尔 马利根
Beddows, Kilroy, Hunter.
贝多斯 基尔罗伊 亨特
Now, Beddows, Kilroy, and Hunter were all agents of Robert Howe,
好 贝多斯 基尔罗伊 还有亨特都隶属罗伯特·豪威的组织
who entrusted Arnold with their names
是他赋予阿诺德这些称号♥
when he took advantage of West Point.
他利用了西点地区
Howe didn't know Mulligan!
豪威不知道马利根
No one knew Mulligan except for us.
除了我们没有人知道马利根
Arnold doesn't know Mulligan.
阿诺德也不知道马利根
His name is right there. Yes, along with 40 others.
他的名字在这里 没错 和其他四十个人一起
Arnold doesn't have the evidence for 40 men. He's grasping.
阿诺德没有那四十个人的把柄 他是宁肯错杀 也不放过一个
He failed to deliver them West Point,
因为他没办法把资料传到西点地区
and so he's putting on show, he's puffing out his chest.
所以他自导自演 自吹自擂
How can you be sure? Because I...
你怎么确定 因为
Because he wrote to me.
因为他写信给我了
"As I know you to be a man of sense,
"我知道你是个通情达理的人
I am conscious you are, by this time, fully of opinion
此时我觉得在你眼中
that the real interest and happiness of American
美国人真正的利益和幸福
consists in a reunion with Great Britain.
取决于大英帝国的统一
I have taken a commission in the British Army
我接受委任加入英国♥军♥队
and invite you to join me
并邀请你
with as many men as you can bring over with you.
和你的军队加入我的行列
If you think it proper to embrace my offer
要是你接受我的提议
you shall have the same rank you now hold,
你将在我的队伍中拥有
in the cavalry I am to raise."
和现在同样的军衔职位
If he knew Woodhull's name, or Townsend's,
如果他知道伍德哈尔 或者汤森
then he surely would have boasted as much.
那他肯定又要自夸了
The Culper Ring is secure.
库帕组现在安全了
His hunt has just begun. He will be the hunted.
他的捕猎才刚开始 他才是猎物
We will lure him out of the city and kill him.
我们把他引出城外 然后杀了他
No. I will not lower us to assassination.
不 我不想放低身段选择暗♥杀♥
He must be captured alive and returned to camp.
他必须被生擒并带回军营
Sir, you wish to kid... to capture General Arnold from New York City?
先生 你是在 你想在纽约城内抓阿诺德将军
We must make a public example of him.
抓他一定要公开化
I want a report on how this may be best achieved by week's end.
这周前我要看到抓捕的最佳方案
Leave the letter here.
把信留下
Laundry. Two shillings.
洗衣服 这是两先令
Payday, you trulls.
婊♥子♥们 发钱了
Maybe I'll buy me a kettle.
我可能买♥♥个水壶
Boil up some rat shit.
煮老鼠屎
Save me seconds, love.
稍等下 亲爱的
Hey, princess, you got kettles for sale or not?
小姐 你卖♥♥水壶吗
Princess. She got spunk in her ear?
小姐 她在听我说话吗
Save me seconds.
请稍等
Yes, kettles are three shillings. I'll be right back.
是的 水壶三先令 我马上就回来
If something's missing, I'll know.
如果什么东西丢了 我会发现的
Why look at me, eh?
为什么看我
Why look at me?
为什么盯着我看
Bitch.
臭婊♥子♥
Don't ruffle her feathers, Hest.
别激怒她 海斯特
It's her cart.
货物都是她的
Ever wonder how that is?
你有想过为什么会变成这样吗
She didn't come to camp but five months ago,
五个月前 她到的营地
and she weren't no peddler then.
那时候她还不是商贩
Answer's right there.
答案很明显
Young Major Tallmadge.
年轻的塔尔梅奇少校
美剧 | 逆转奇兵(2014) | 导航列表