美剧 | 逆转奇兵(2014) | 导航列表
Now, we know that you've received upwards of 100 pounds
我们知道你们收了一百镑定金
from Mr. Mathews, the so-called mayor of New York.
从马修斯先生那里 那挂名市长
And Governor Tryon.
以及特雷恩镇长
Your pulse beats high in the Tories' game, gentlemen.
两位对英国真是忠心不二啊
Now, tell me, who else in this camp
说 军营里除了你们 还有谁
is under British pay?
是英国的走狗
What are you offering?
你给什么好处
So there are others.
所以确实有其他人
The offer is that you hang
好处是你们将因伪造
for counterfeiting, not for treason.
被判绞刑 而不是叛国
I wish to be hanged for treason.
我宁可因叛国被绞死
To mutiny against you traitors is an act of honor.
反抗你们卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥ 是荣耀之举
If you hang as a forger,
如果罪名只是伪造
your family may escape reprisal.
你的家人将免受牵连
If you're marked as an assassin, I cannot...
如果你被判定为刺客 恐怕...
We aren't going to hang.
我们不会上绞刑台
You're going to trade us.
你将会拿我们
For Culper.
跟库帕交换
Where did you hear that name?
你从哪里听到这名字的
Where did you hear that name?!
你从哪里听到这名字的
Sergeant Hickey must have heard it
赫基中士肯定是在
while standing guard outside my tent.
我帐篷外盯梢时偷听到的
The first man to tell me the true name of our Agent Culper
谁先告诉我特工库帕的真名
will be traded to safety on Saturday.
将于周六被交易至安全地
The other man will hang tomorrow.
另一人将于明天被绞死
They don't know.
他们不知道
The accused... Colonel William Bradford
被告... 威廉 布拉德福特上校
and Sergeant Thomas Hickey...
以及托马斯 赫基中士...
having been found guilty on the charge
因试图散播假♥币♥
of attempting to pass counterfeit bills...
被判有罪
My aim was to kill Washington,
我的目的是刺杀华盛顿
Putnam, and any other... ah!
帕特南 还有其他...
Have you no mercy?
你没有仁慈之心吗
You! Are you mad?
你 你疯了吗
Get off me!
离我远点
What's wrong with you?
你怎么回事
Gentlemen, please.
先生们 住手
Vengeance!
复仇
Vengeance!
复仇
Hush, hush
# 安静 安静 #
There's snakes in the garden...
# 花♥园♥里有条蛇... #
Soul for sale.
# 出♥卖♥♥♥灵魂 #
Blood on the rise.
# 血液喷涌 #
Hush, hush
# 安静 安静 #
And then there will come day
# 然后终有一天 #
I can't wait anymore.
# 我不能再等待 #
I can't wait anymore.
# 我不能再等待 #
I can't wait anymore.
# 我不能再等待 #
Where is he?
他去哪里了
I warned you not to do this.
我警告过你别这样做
I begged both of you.
我恳求过你们
I just told Aberdeen to clear supper.
我刚吩咐亚伯丁收拾餐桌
Abraham will be home shortly.
亚伯拉罕很快会回来
You've been saying that since sundown.
你从日落开始就这么说
Thomas.
托马斯
Do you know where your father is?
你知道你♥爸♥爸在哪里吗
I told you, after he walked Thomas home, Abe went to town.
我说了 送托马斯到家后 亚伯去了镇上
To get provisions even though we have all we need here.
去采购食物 即便家里什么都有
I'm sure he had good reason.
他定是事出有因
Now, my little soldier,
我的小士兵
did Dada take you down to the wharf today?
爸爸今天带你去码头了吗
I told you that they did. I know what you said.
我说了他们去了 我听见你说的了
Thomas...
托马斯...
Thomas, it's getting late...
托马斯 是时候...
I am talking to my grandson.
我在跟我孙子说话
Didn't miss supper, did I?
我没错过晚餐 对吧
And breakfast and lunch. Where were you?
早餐午餐也没错过 你去哪里了
I was at the farm.
我在农场啊
Yeah, I'm sorry if I kept you all waiting.
抱歉让你们等这么久
Mary said you went into town to get provisions.
玛丽说你去镇上采购了
Well, yeah. I did, yeah.
对啊 我是去了
After town, I went to the farm.
去过镇上后 我去了农场
I have to buy seed if I'm to replant the cabbage.
我想改种洋白菜 得先买♥♥种子吧
So you bought cabbage seed from DeJong?
那你从德琼那里 买♥♥了白菜种子
Uh, no, the store was closed, so I have to go back tomorrow.
没有 店关门了 我明天要再去一趟
I think I'm ready for bed. It's time for Thomas as well.
我想睡了 托马斯也该睡了
Yeah. Good night, Father. Come on.
晚安 父亲 来吧
Anna.
安娜
Rest well.
睡个好觉
Abe. Father.
亚伯 父亲
Abraham.
亚伯拉罕
Up you go. Have you seen my pistol?
快上去 你看到我手♥枪♥了吗
Your pistol?
你的手♥枪♥
I would check with Aberdeen.
我回头问下亚伯丁
Now will you tell me what happened? It's done.
告诉我出了什么事 没事了
Can't you please just leave it at that for tonight, huh?
今晚你能不能别问了
Abe, what is that?
亚伯 那是什么
What is that mark on your throat?
你脖子上的印迹是什么
Look, Eastin is dead, all right?
伊斯特死了 好吗
But he didn't fall without a fight. He had a rope?
但他没有束手就擒 他带着绳子
Mary, please, please, please. It's done.
玛丽 求你 别问了 已经结束了
I don't want to talk about it, all right?
我不想说这个了 好吗
Tomorrow I have to go out
明天我要出去
and move his body before it's discovered.
在被人发现前 移走他的尸体
You haven't moved his body? Will you just calm down?
你还没移走他的尸体 你能冷静下吗
Keep your mind focused on your task.
专注于你的任务
Don't forget, I still need a copy of Hewlett's encrypting plate.
别忘了 我仍需要休伊特密信的副本
I need a sample of Major Andre's handwriting.
和安捷尔少校的手写笔迹
I need them both so I can plant that letter.
我需要它们来伪造那封信
I will... Hewlett must believe
我会... 休伊特必须相信
that Andre has no interest in meeting me.
安捷尔没兴趣见我
Otherwise this is... this is all for nothing.
要不然... 一切都是徒劳
I will, Abe, I will.
我会的 亚伯 我会的
But if your father sees this... He won't.
但要是你♥爸♥知道... 他不会的
He already suspects you. Well, yeah, he always does.
他已经怀疑你了 他一直这样
Like always, he'll do nothing.
一如既往 他不会做什么
There's something you're not saying.
你在隐瞒着什么
You're right. Come here.
没错 过来
I never said thank you.
我从没感谢过你
Our plan is working.
我们的计划正在奏效
Your plan.
你的计划
I couldn't have done this without you, do you know that?
我一个人没办法做到 你知道吗
One more day
再给我一天
and this will all be behind us.
然后一切都会结束
All right?
好吗
No more pistols.
不再有枪♥支♥
No more plots.
不再有阴谋
Do you like it? It's a Phaeton Spider.
你喜欢吗 这是蜘蛛式高架马车
Oh, General, welcome!
将军 欢迎您
I had it fit with a Collinge axle for a smoother ride.
为了平稳行驶 我让人换了科林式轮轴
Indeed, very smooth. General Arnold!
确实 非常平稳 阿诺德将军
So, have you been able to find a husband for your sister yet?
你为你姐姐找到丈夫了吗
I'm afraid I must first find her a suitor
我得先找到求婚者啊
who in time may become a fiance and then eventually a husband.
然后他们会订婚 最终才会结婚
And how long with this take?
这要花多长时间
Because you already have a suitor and fiance champing at the bit.
因为你的未婚夫已经急不可待了
General Cadwalader bet me a dozen pair of gloves
卡德瓦拉将军用一打手套跟我打赌说
that a dozen of my friends would be wed by next Christmas.
明年圣诞之前 我很多朋友都会结婚
Next Christmas.
下个圣诞
Next Christmas? Don't worry.
下个圣诞 别担心
美剧 | 逆转奇兵(2014) | 导航列表